happy christmas(war is over) 歌词: So this is Christmas And what have you done Another year over And a new one just begun Ans so this is Christmas I hope you have fun The near and the dear one The old and the young A very merry Christmas And a ha

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

marys little boy child long time ago in bethlehem so the holy bible say marys boy child jesus christ was born on christmas day hark now hear the angels sing a new king born today and man will live forevermore because of christmas day trumpets sound a

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

圣诞节新年英语儿歌:Up on the Housetop爬上屋顶 The Jackson 5 迈克尔杰克逊家庭乐队试听 (MJ小时候真的太太太可爱了) Up on the Housetop 爬上屋顶歌词: Up on the housetop reindeer pause Out jumps good old Sant

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

圣诞节新年英语儿歌:天使歌唱在高天 《天使歌唱在高天Angels we have heard on high》,一首经典的基督教赞美诗,一首经典的圣诞节歌曲,年年有圣诞节,年年圣诞树上都会有小天使在高天歌唱。

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

美国最佳圣诞节英语歌曲:小孩子因为一直太调皮,过圣诞节的时候没收到礼物,他干的坏事简直多得可以出书了,用球拍打了约翰尼的头,把墨汁洒在了妈妈的地毯上,在姐姐的床上藏了只

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

想必小伙伴们都已经看过女王的圣诞祝辞,享受着来自纯正皇室的英音。 但是,你们有没有发现,在祝福的最后一句,女王说的不是Merry Christmas,而是I wish you a very happy Christmas. 为何英女王的

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

英语歌:圣诞时节 甜蜜诱惑 Christmas Time Christmas Time是美国著名女歌手Christina Aguilera于2000年发行的圣诞专辑《My Kind of Christmas》当中一支圣诞单曲。Christmas Time节奏强劲,Christina Aguilera演唱铿锵

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

影片《极地特快》中,当寻找圣诞老人的火车驶入北极圈,相信圣诞老人存在的小男孩和多才多艺的小女孩站在极地特快车厢的尽头,合唱了这首忧伤的When Christmas comes to town(《当圣诞来到小

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Christmas Message from Boris Johnson, Mayor of London Monday, 23 December 2013 Hi folks, Im Boris Johnson, Im the Mayor of London. Just wishing everybody a very happy Christmas and saying that, I think, in many ways 2013 has been even more extraordin

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

Battle of the Blockbusters Cinema goers in the UK are licking their lips in anticipation of the films to be released in time for the Christmas holidays. And this year it looks like they will be spoiled for choice as fantasy films continue to dominate

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

There is nothing Christmas-y about this hallway. 这个走廊一点圣诞气氛都没有 It looks like the place Santa sends promiscuous elves to get the results of their S.T.D. test. 这里像是圣诞老人把滥交的精灵送来拿她们性病检查

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

调皮的圣诞英文小诗 The Day Before Christmas 圣诞节很快就要来啦!它缘起于基督教,纪念上帝之子耶稣的诞生。圣诞节的习俗有很多,比如要装饰圣诞树,在树顶放五角星,小天使。在树身装饰各

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

The Queen's Christmas message this year focused on family, friends and community spirit. 英国伊丽莎白女王今年的圣诞致辞讲话强调家庭、朋友和社区精神的重要性。 Describing her family's visits to tragedy-hit communities,

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

圣诞单曲销售冠军 Alexandra Burke - Hallelujah Hallelujah Alexandra Burke I heard there was a secret chord That David played, and it pleased the Lord But you don't really care for music, do ya? Well it goes like this, the fourth, the fifth The

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

圣诞时节 甜蜜诱惑 Christmas Time Christina Aguilera Fa la la la la fa la la la la la la... Oh, hey When I was young every Christmas Eve I could not sleep Trying to catch that old St. Nick Leaving presents under my tree And every year I'd fall

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Christians around the world celebrate Christmas on Dec. 25, each year. For many, it's a day of merriment and giving of thanks, marked by gatherings with friends and family, shared meals and the exchange of gifts. 每年的12月25日,全世界的基督

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Lesson 7 Activities 第七课 活动 December 14 12月14日 Let's Sing a Christmas Carol! 来唱圣诞歌曲! Read it! 读读看! Taylor loves Christmas carols. 泰乐喜欢圣诞歌曲; Susie likes them, too. 苏希也喜欢, She sings them

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

December 15 12月15日 Read it! 读读看! Chris Caroler loves to sing. 克里斯.吟唱先生喜欢唱歌, He sings Chrismas music to different people. 他演唱圣诞歌曲给不同的人听。 Sometimes he memorizes the lyrics. 有时候,他

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Christmas is one of the most beautiful holidays of all time. It is the day when God's son was born on earth. Hence, this day is sacred for all Christians around the world. The Christmas season gives rise to a number of Christmas traditions that come

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

后街男孩重聚献唱温馨圣诞新单《It's Christmas Time Again》 当地时间11月4日,美国流行组合后街男孩(Backstreet Boys)在加利福利亚阿纳海姆的迪士尼乐园睡美人城堡前重聚,录制电视节目。后街男孩

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲