Unit 33 How about a cup of coffee?来杯咖啡如何? 本句基本句型为How about +名词?,系用来询问某人的意见如何。How about 之后尚可接动名词(V-ing),形成How about +V-ing?句型。 例: How about going to a movie?(去看

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(227) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄社交英语通

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2010年

Sex sells, and here At Cowgirls Espresso in Bonney Lake business has never been better. The baristas here wear bikinis, nothing different they say than what you see at the beach. You see people, you know, out on the lake in their swimsuits and I don

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

Some students may feel they need coffee to help get them through their maths homework, but can maths help with making coffee? Scientists think it can as I heard from our correspondent. Well, scientists wanted to make a mathematical model of the perfe

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

A group of alumni, highly established in their careers, got together to visit their old university professor. Conversation soon turned into complaints about stress in work and life. Offering his guests coffee, the professor went to the kitchen and re

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 我们都是有故事的人之生而为赢

Coffee is more popular today than ever before, but many people abstain from consuming too much of it because it can really take a toll on their pearly whites. Well, thanks to the worlds first colorless coffee, you dont have to worry about stained tee

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Whether a cup of java will leave you craving more could be chalked up to your genes. 一杯咖啡是否会使你上瘾也许是由你的基因决定的。 People with a newly identified genetic variant in their DNA, called PDSS2, may be inclined to d

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

咖啡可能有利于长寿 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health amp; Lifestyle report. 这里是美国之音健康与生活方式报道。 Today we have more good news for all our coffee drinkers around the world. Another new study finds th

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(二)月

想要升职?加薪?总是发现别人比自己过得好?这些困扰会不会占据了你的生活?工作其实只是让我们生活的一部分,有时候我们应该回归于生活本身。看看下面这篇英语美文:生活是杯咖啡

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

unit 523 点咖啡 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Boy, come here! A:服务员,过来一下! B:Yes, sir! What can I do for you? B:是,先生,你要什么? A:Bring me a cup of coffee, please. A:请送一杯咖啡来。 B:Will you have it stron

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(313) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

I went to Grandmother's house many more times after that, and she always kept her same routine. It was a welcome routine, one that I enjoyed every week. Grandmother didn't talk to me after that about the coffee catastrophe as I called it, but eventua

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Colon cancer patients who were heavy coffee drinkers had a far lower risk of dying or having their cancer return than those who did not drink coffee, with significant benefits starting at two to three cups a day, a new study found. Patients who drank

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Lesson 46 A Cup Of Coffee 第46课 一杯咖啡 If you ask a grocer for some coffee, he will give you a dark-brown powder which has a strong, pleasant smell. 你去杂货商那儿买咖啡, 他会给你一种深棕色的粉末, 散发着强烈的香味

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

When the coffee-berries are ripe, they are either picked or shaken off the tree into cloths spread out below. 咖啡浆果成熟的时候, 就让工人摘下来, 或者从树上摇下来, 落到树下面铺着的布上。 The berries are then dried i

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

讲解 Todays key word is McDonalds McDonalds 麦当劳 McDonalds is the world's largest chain of hamburger fast food restaurants. Here is a delicious example: I love cheeseburgers from McDonalds. 我炒鸡喜欢麦当劳的芝士汉堡。 我们今天

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

4:糖浆 不同口味的糖浆,包括香草,榛子,杏仁,焦糖,覆盆子,爱尔兰奶油,巧克力,任你选择。 Mix in a swirl of your favorite syrup - Vanilla, Hazeinut, Almond, Caramel, Raspberry, Irish Cream and

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Colon cancer patients who were heavy coffee drinkers had a far lower risk of dying or having their cancer return than those who did not drink coffee, with significant benefits starting at two to three cups a day, a new study found. Patients who drank

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A group of graduates got together to visit their old university professor. 一群毕业生,各自在事业上都已有所建树,相约一起去看望他们年老的大学教授。 The conversation soon turned into complaints about stress in work

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

咖啡一直是大受欢迎的节目主题。只知道Latte, Cappuccino, Americano显然不够。咖啡潮流、咖啡英语也一直在升级创新。今天跟Jenny, Adam更新一下你的咖啡英语吧! 关键词: 现在北美掀起了一股匠人

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

经常喝咖啡的筒子们,来看看各种咖啡的说法乃都会吗? 黑咖啡black coffee 淡味咖啡mild coffee 牛奶咖啡whitened coffee 速溶咖啡instant coffee 陈咖啡stale coffee 优质咖啡sound coffee 无咖啡因的咖啡decaf

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语