A man is not old as long as he is seeking something. A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams. 只要一个人还有追求,他就没有老。直到后悔取代了梦想,一个人才算老。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.05

Days On My Past I recall when I was young. Oh I will play and always having fun With the neighbours next to me and we'll play until the setting sun Try to be the best among the others in a game call t

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 最好听的50首英文歌曲

OK, well it's true; I have done a lot of thinking. 好吧,是这样的。我想了很多。 Tom, I did have some head space and a chance to chew things over 汤姆,我确实利用这个机会好好考虑了一下。 Yes! Yes! And?And I've come to

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Chandler:Ah sure. What's in 'em? 钱德勒:那里面是什么? Phoebe:Umm, cups. 菲比:杯子。 Chandler:Oh good, because uh we got Rachel 800 gallons of water. 钱德勒:那好,因为我们替瑞秋准备了800加仑的水。 Ross:Seriously that

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

hen you need a piece of information, is it at your fingertips? Or are you constantly chasing your info like papers in the wind? 当你需要一则信息时,它就在你手头吗?或者你总是像追逐飘在风中的纸片一般寻找你要的信息

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

I travel to Las Vegas every year. 我每年都去拉斯维加斯旅游。 I travel to Las Vegas every year. 我每年都去拉斯维加斯旅游。 That's amazing. 那太棒了。 It's much to be regretted that you can't join us in the trip. 这次旅行

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

一、表转折的并列连词 主要有 but(但是), yet(可是), while(而,却)等。如: I would have written before but I have been ill. 我本该早写信的,但我生病了。 I have failed, yet I shall try again. 我失败了,但我还要

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

You'd think the carefree days of childhood would rank as most people's happiest. 你可能还一直觉得无忧无虑的童年时代是大多数人的人生中最快乐的光阴。 But in fact men are happiest at 40 while women are most content at 38

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

不知不觉2018年即将过去,回首一年一定有所收获也有一些遗憾,今天Jenny和Adam就要聊聊一年的经历和感受。 收获 首先来说一说相关的表达,英语中有很多可以表示收获的词语: Reward:回报,报

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

President Trump sounding off again. This time, as he observes the first half-year mark of his presidency, he's vented some very public criticism of his attorney general and of other top Justice Department officials, past and present. John Yang begins

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

莱克斯希望借助加纳博士试验恢复自己七周前记忆但不想却让记起了自己童年 莱克斯发现原来自己弟弟被自己母亲杀死知道后悲痛欲绝克拉克知道加纳博士研究手段后前来劝阻莱克斯停止治疗却反而被加纳当成实验对象最后莱克斯救了 莱诺知道茱莉安真正死因后想起这些年对莱克

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

AN ASS, belonging to an herb-seller who gave him too little foodand too much work made a petition to Jupiter to be released fromhis present service and provided with another master. Jupiter,after warning him that he would repent his request, caused h

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Call Me Irresponsible 是Michael Bubl于2007年推出的一张翻唱专辑,其中收录了12首经典老情歌。历久弥新的旋律通过Michael 醇厚的嗓音演绎出来,更为这些经典曲目添加了一份深情和挑逗。 Maybe I didn

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

二十年你会为什么而后悔? 很早之前看过一部叫做《附注我爱你》的电影,再次重温的时候,依旧看得泪花满满。这是一部让人如何去真正理解爱,找回自我的电影。 这部电影主要讲述的是一

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Ah, said Mr. Grant, my saying was true! I said you would live to repent writing that pamphlet. 哦,我所说的是真心话,我说过你会活到你后悔写宣传册的那一天, I did not mean it as a threat. 我并不认为这是威胁, I

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

发型很重要,可是和发型师交流总是很困难,今天Jenny和Adam要带大家一起来洗剪吹,学学这些美发英语怎么说。 发型英语怎么说? 发型: Hair style Hairdo 直接说do也行: I got a new do. 如果早上起来

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

2.我二十一岁的时候 When I was one-and-twenty 我二十一岁的时候 1 heard a wise man say, 听到一位智者说: Give crowns and pounds and guineas 宁献王冠金银, But not your heart away; 勿滥奉情交心; Give pearls away and ru

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

It happened that a country man was sowing some hemp seeds in a field where a Swallow and some other Birds were hopping about picking up their food. Be ware of that man,said the Swallow. Why, what is he doing? said the others. Those are hemp seeds he

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

What do you need to know before it's too late. 应该尽早懂得的人生道理 This moment is your life. 活在当下 Your life is not between the moments of yourbirth and death. Your life is between now and your next breath.The present the here an

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

后悔备忘录-序言 Life is filled with regrets. Ask anyone around you what their regrets are and they usually have no difficulty coming up with many items on their regret list.人生总是充满遗憾。问问你周围的人他们有没有遗憾的

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening