a short while ago 不久前 act 行为 afterwards 以后 battered 撞坏 far 非常 far more 很,非常,大大地 fright 害怕 get away 逃跑 get such a fright that 如此害怕以致 be finding 觉得 move away 搬走 regret 后悔 rush 冲 sh

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册单词MP3

Life never stops pushing forward. Stay focused and never slow down with regrets. 生活从来都不会停止向前,保持专注,别因为后悔而放慢脚步。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.6

电影词典 time code 时间码 美国俚语 piss sth. away 把......浪费 e.g.1My father thinks I'm pissing my life away because I'm in a rock band. 因为我在摇滚乐队里,我父亲认为我那是在浪费我的生命。 2I could have gone

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 听动感英语学口语

The Persuasion of Mother 母亲的劝导 Whats Cooking 《感恩节盛宴》 ■ 晚宴过程,丈夫的婚外情被不经意地透露,母亲震惊万分。随后,她把儿子叫到后花园中,进行劝导。 单词通缉令 1.betray vt.出卖;背叛 2.fix vt. 修正,改正 3.give up on sb. 离开某人 Mrs. Willi

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 好莱坞电影口语模仿秀

Alisa: Dont be mad. Sabir: Im not mad. Alisa: Yes, you are. Im sorry. I admit it was my fault. Will you stop moping now? Sabir: Im not moping. Im giving you the silent treatment. Alisa: I knew it! Youre still peeved at me. What can I do to make it up

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

关于初恋,总是声音响起,就止不住的泪花。爱尔兰组合西城男孩 Westlife 成员 Kian Egan 首支个人单曲《Home》!这首改编自 Daughtry 的作品一经释出,就戳中了许多人的泪点。 歌词: I'm staring

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

【课堂详讲】 覆水难收最早出现在南朝.宋.范晔写的《后汉书. 何迁传》,文中写道:国家之事,亦何容易!覆水不能收,宜深思之。后来演变为覆水难收,一直沿用至今,成为家喻户晓的一个

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

More on our Heat Index. Oscar winner Michael Douglas is opening up to People magazine about his marriage to actress Catherine zeta-Jones. The couple made headlines last year when they announced they would spend some time apart. But they have been out

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年

英伦独立流行二人团 Rue Royale 新单《Every Little Step》,美丽的场景诉说着一个芭蕾之梦。来自童年与成人的蒙太奇拼贴让人动容。希望可以听到他们的更多作品,加油! 歌词: Been alive been al

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

regret to do 对要做的事遗憾。 (未做) regret doing 对做过的事遗憾、后悔。 (已做) I regret to have to do this, but I have no choice. 我很遗憾必须这样去做,我实在没有

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

关于初恋,总是声音响起,就止不住的泪花。爱尔兰组合西城男孩 Westlife 成员 Kian Egan 首支个人单曲《Home》!这首改编自 Daughtry 的作品一经释出,就戳中了许多人的泪点。 歌词: I'm staring

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

I regret I haven't taken your advice. What's the matter? Yesterday I came here to buy lottery and you suggested me choose three as the last number. Yes. If I had listen to you,I would have got the highest price. Thus I'm regretful too. Why? I should

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

I'm a gamer. I'm gonna to try to increase the life span of every single person in this room by seven and a half minutes. Your mission is to figure out how you want to spend your extra seven and a half minutes. In my first TED Talk, I did propose that

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台