询问客户的需求实用句型2S32:Let me show you our lastest designs. 我为您介绍我们最新的款式。 S33:This is our new sample, very popular. Please have a look. 这是我们的新款,很流行。请看一看。 S34:What kind of pant

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

Google is the World's Largest Seach Engine 谷歌是世界上最大的搜索引擎 What is Google companys mission? 谷歌公司的宗旨是什么? Google's mission is to organize the worlds information, making it universally accessible and useful.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

初级公司英语会话Lession11:客户调查问卷 Listen to the dialogue between customer service agent (A) and customer (C) A: First of all, thank you for filling in our questionnaire. C: thats ok. How can I help you? A: Well you made a few interesting commen

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 初级公司英语会话

陈豪这个小伙子在ABC美国公司做得不错。今天老板又给他一个重要的\任务。 是什么任务呢? 你听听就知道了。 (Office ambience) C:Hi, Mary. Do you have a minute? I need your help. M:Sure. What is it? C:公司

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 职场礼节英语

Good news over the phone A: Hi, is this Rich? B: Yeah, whos calling? A: Its Alex Have I got some great news! We got the Baker account. Its all ours! B: Fantastic! I cant believe it! Thats the biggest account weve gotten so far! 电话报喜 A:嗨,是

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

今天我们来看一看老样子用英语怎么说: Same old, same old 春晚这么些年一直是老样子 L: Hi honey! How was your day? Hi,亲爱的!你今天怎么样啊? D: Not so good. I lost a couple of customers today. I hope your day

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

A: Welcome to Lincoln Bank. Are you a new customer? 欢迎光临Lincoln银行。您是新客户吗? B: Yes,I am. I opened an account with you about a month ago,but today I'm here to see about a loan of some kind. 是的,我是新客户。我大约一

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Reschedule the appointment 更改时间 A: Mr. Burton called, while you were not, concerning you meeting with him on Tuesday. 在您出去的时候,布顿先生来过电话,关于和您周二见面的事。 B: Yes, at nine o'clock. 是的,在9点

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Unable to keep appointment 不能赴约 A:Hello, Mark Owen speaking. Can I help you? 您好,我是马克欧文。有什么事吗? B:Hello, Mr. Owen. This is David Smith of International Trading Co. I'm sorry you missed me when you called my offic

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Change a meeting 变更约会 A:Mr. Brown, I hope I'm not disturbing you. 布朗先生,希望我没有定打扰您。 B:No, not at all. 不,没有。 A:I must make apologies. I won't be able to keep my appointment with you tomorrow morning. Unfor

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Arrangement 安排约会 A: Hello. Wilson Industries. What can I do for you? 您好。威尔逊实业公司。我能为您做些什么? B: This is Mike Webber of Webber Industries. I have something important to discuss with the Managing director. I

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

What has been your biggest disappointment on the job? 在工作中最令你感到沮丧的事是什么? I still remember the disappointment that I had about eight years ago. 我至今还记得八年前一件令人沮丧的事。 when I first partic

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他在走廊里遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:碰到你可真是太好了,Amy。 A:It's nice to see you, too, Chen Hao. What's going on? C:我们刚换了新的电话系统,我昨天去

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Holiday Cards 节日贺卡 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他在去吃午饭的路上遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C: Hi Amy,你也去吃饭吗? A: As a matter of fact, I am. Would you like to join me? C: 好啊。Amy, 圣

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

But it is clear that the vast majority of enterprise customers will continue to have mixed environments. They will use PCs and mainframes Windows NT and UNIX and they will look to their IT partners to help them integrate these diverse computing envir

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他在上班路上遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:Hi, Amy. How are you? A:I'm fine, thank you, and you? C:我感觉很疲惫。昨天晚上我跟老板Mr. Brown一起请客户吃饭,很晚

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

9. I am told to get the information from every caller. 我奉命询问每位访客的来意。 还能这样说: I am ordered to inquire your intention. An order that I should ask is the purpose from every visitor. 谚语: Every dog is a lion at h

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

词汇畅谈(Vocabulary Build-up):refund 口语训练营(Everyday English):英语情景对话:怎样的产品才能满足客户的需求 语法天地(Grammar Talk):情态动词could的用法归纳(1)

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

介绍: Keep ones eye on the ball 专注,集中精力 You will do better in your work if you keep your eye on the ball. 如果你专注一些,你会把工作做得更好。 Move the goalposts 改变规则(使某人为难) We cant get the de

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

No pee on plants or mailbox, thats my rule. This is Gretl. Shes just a puppy. Shes a cavalier king poodle mix. The five most important things to be successful in the dog walking business to me. 不能在植物或者邮筒上撒尿,这是我的规矩。

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2019年(二月)