外贸口语一点通第249期:预约客户之更改时间
时间:2018-12-28 作者:英语课 分类:外贸英语一点通
英语课
Reschedule the appointment
更改时间
A: Mr. Burton called, while you were not, concerning you meeting with him on Tuesday.
在您出去的时候,布顿先生来过电话,关于和您周二见面的事。
B: Yes, at nine o'clock.
是的,在9点。
A: It isn't at nine o'clock anymore. He wants to reschedule the appointment. He said he was extremely sorry but something urgent has come up.
不是9点了。他想改个时间。他说非常抱歉。因为发生紧急的事。
B: Oh, that's something unexpected. What time did he suggest?
哦,这可是出乎意料的事情。他建议在什么时候见面?
A: He said he's booked up the whole week except tomorrow afternoon.
他说除了明天上午他这一周都安排满了。
B: But I've got a very tight schedule tomorrow. I might not be able to make it.
可是我明天的日程安排得很紧。我很难再重新安排。
A: If it is inconvenient 1 for both parties, I'm afraid we have to cancel it.
如果双方都不方便的话,那就只好取消了。
B: I think the appointment will have to be canceled. Please inform Mr.Burton about it.
我看这次约会不得不取消了。请告知布顿先生。
“come up”有很多种含义,在这里指“发生”。
Eg. We'll let you know if any vacancies 2 come up.
一有空缺我们就通知你。
I'm afraid something urgent has come up, I won't be able to see you tonight.
很抱歉,有些急事,今晚不能去见你了。
1 inconvenient
adj.不方便的,令人感到麻烦的
- You have come at a very inconvenient time.你来得最不适时。
- Will it be inconvenient for him to attend that meeting?他参加那次会议会不方便吗?
标签:
外贸口语