1.Cash award 现金奖励 A: How about cash award to push the sales? B: We can consider that. But how much should we offer? A:用现金奖励来推动销售怎么样? B:可以考虑,但给多少呢? 2.Close the deal 完成交易 A: We need to close the deal as soon as possi

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Talk about job A: Jane, the meeting is scheduled from 1:00 this afternoon. Have you made the necessary arrangements? B: Yes, Mr. Miller. We'll use the conference room on the third floor for the meeting. A: That's right. The meeting is very important.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者英语听力

商业英语会话(上册) 第8讲 介绍: 商场实用英语,一应俱全 本书模拟企业由创业到发展成国际化的情境,规划 52个最常见的商业议题,包含经营管理、行销企划、广告促销、业务洽谈、採购与

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 商业英语会话

1.Count on your company 依靠贵公司 A: We are having serious issues with this program. We are counting on your company to help. B: That is what we are here for. Let's get right to the issues. A:我们这个项目遇到了一些严重的问题,我们就指望贵公司的帮

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

(1)我们的条件是10日内付款为2%的折扣,30日内付款无折扣。 Our terms are 2% ten days, thirty days net. (2)我公司仅限于从发票开出之日起10日内付现金者给予折扣优待。 We only allow a cash discount on payment

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

用电话同外商交谈时,由于只能听到对方的声音而看不到对方的表情或姿态。因此,要想结束同他们的电话交谈,事先记住一些惯用的表达辞句,就显得极为重要的。大致分为以下几种情况:

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

与客户交谈的 英语 客套语,商务交际适用客套 英语 让我先谈一个问题。 If you agree,(With your permission)let me start with one issue 在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。 Before we trun to that

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Finance and economics 金融商业 Banking for immigrants-Far-sighted 移民金融未来福地 Catering to foreign-born customers is a growing niche in finance 迎合外来国民的金融需求,正逐渐成为金融中的利基市场 MOST banks wou

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

第一部分、商务会话场景: 加拿大客户达到中国后的次日,办公室主任Brian在公司会客厅里为加拿大Johnathan 介绍自己的老板-Mr. Sun。 以下是他们的对话: B: Mr. Sun, Id like you to meet Mr. Johnathan M

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

一、第一次询价We have learned from Smith and company of Birmingham that you manufacture a range of high-fashion handbags in a variety of leathers.We operate a quality retail business and although our sales volume is not large, we obtain high p

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

接机后的次日,Brian在公司里,为Johnathan介绍自己的老板-Mr. Sun。 B: Mr. Sun, I'd like you to meet Mr. Johnathan Mitchell, sales manager for Nortern Reflections of Canada. (Sun extends hand first; Sun and Mitchell shake hands) Mr. M

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

If you thought selfies were just for publicity-hungry celebrities and attention-seekers then think again. 如果你认为只有那些高调的社会名流和想吸引别人眼球的人才会自拍,那你就错了。不妨再好好想想。 Customer

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

acquiring company 收购公司 bad loan 呆帐 chart of cash flow 现金流量表 clearly-established ownership 产权清晰 debt to equity 债转股 diversity of equities 股权多元化 economy of scale 规模经济 emerging economies 新兴经济

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

会话场景 接机后的次日,Brian在公司里,为Johnathan 介绍自己的老板-Mr. Sun。 B: Mr. Sun, Id like you to meet Mr. Johnathan Mitchell, sales manager for Nortern Reflections of Canada.(Sun extends hand first;Sun and Mitchell

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Vice-President of Sales 发卖副总裁 Senior Customer Manager 高级客户司理 Sales Manager 发卖司理 Regional Sales Manager 地域发卖司理 Merchandising Manager 采购司理 Sales Assistant 发卖助理 Wholesale Buyer 批发采购员 Te

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

电子邮件常看起来没有打印出来的商务信那样正式,在商场上你可决不能让你的语言显得很不正式。电子邮件可能更快捷更有效,但是你的客户和生意伙伴可不会轻易允许随随便便的通讯联系

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A Satisfied Gustomer 一位心满意足的客户 A rough looking fellow strolled into the bank and walked up to the teller. 有一位相貌粗鲁的家伙走进银行对柜台职员说: I wanna open a god-damned checking account. 我想开个你他妈的

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 经典双语笑话

Tell me you got in. 告诉我你进去了 Better. I hacked Cayman Fidelity and put together a list all the deposits backman made last year. 比那更好,我黑了开曼富达银行,搜集到幕后黑手去年所有到账的清单。 Felicity, wha

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

能言善辩 ▲Is this what we decided?这是我们说定的吗? ▼I think so. Because we have talked about this last week.是的,我们上周已谈过这个问题。 ▼Not yet, we just start to discuss this issue.还没有,我们才开始谈这

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

A: Mr. Bryant? Hi, Im Mike from Florence Incorporated. Ill glad you made it okay. How was your flight? B: It was pretty bumpy, also a bit long, all together about 5 hours. A: That is a long flight. You had a layover too, is that rig

发表于:2019-03-07 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语