Fish 鱼 Fish live in water and most fish breathe through their gills. 鱼生活在水中,大多数的鱼靠鳃呼吸。 They have fins, scales, eyes and a mouth. 它们有鳍、鳞、眼睛和嘴巴。 They have a body part for hearing. 它们有接

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第1册

033 meat and fish Words Pork beef veal chicken lamb mutton dog bacon salmon steak hamburger spices tuna liver Duck barbecue turkey innards bone sauce boil fry roast boil slice chop cut Phrases Be a meat lover Meat and two vegetables Hold a barbecue R

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 情景英语口语100主题

Stuart glanced around the room to see what he could do to prove to Snowbell what good stomach muscles he had. 斯图亚特在房间里搜寻了一下,想找个能向雪球证明他有更结实的腹肌的方法。 He spied the drawn window shade on

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 精灵鼠小弟

Wash up 洗脸 Stuart was an early riser: he was almost always the first person up in the morning. 斯图亚特是个爱早起的人:每天早晨他总是第一个起床。 He liked the feeling of being the first one stirring; 他喜欢第一个在屋

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 精灵鼠小弟

Don't we all want to have the cake and eat it? Diarmuid: Hi, and welcome to BBC Learning English. Im Diarmuid. Feifei: 大家好,我是冯菲菲。 Diarmuid: In this Real English programme well be looking at an English idiom. Feifei: 还有对应的汉语成语谚语

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

搬家狂人Brandi再度乔迁新居,看腹肌赏小费公然调戏搬家公司的小鲜肉,更是与Kim一起乔装变侦探躲进灌木丛林跟踪出轨男;Lisa与旧时闺蜜反目成仇,陪伴新闺蜜购买天价珠宝;Yolanda上演大尺

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(228) / 评论(0) 分类 比弗利娇妻 第五季

情景对话: Rita: Sure, you guys can just wait in here. Elliot's finishing up with his Pilates. Do yourselves a favor. Tell him his core looks tight. 当然,你们在这等一下,Elliot马上就练完普拉提了,就当帮自己个忙, 夸他

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Almost everyone I know who has relocated complained about back pain when it was over. I made sure I wasn't around on moving day itself, so I really can't tell you if they complained then. My guess is they complained about back pain while they were mo

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(384) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Todd: OK. Daisuke! 大辅! Daisuke: Yes. 是的。 Todd: You work at the fish market? 你在鱼市场工作? Daisuke: Yep. 是的。 Todd: OK. What's the fish market like? 鱼市场是什么样的? Daisuke: It's, I'm working for Tsugigi Fish Mark

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Chinas twitter-like information sharing and social contact platform, Weibo has seen a surge in popularity. But now it is facing a competitor. The battle among Chinas social networks is heating up. It turns out that when it comes to instant messaging

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

Angling to get the abs of a Victoria's Secret model? One personal trainer insists that sticking to sit-ups won't get you there. 想要练成维多利亚的秘密模特的马甲线?一位私人教练告诉你坚持做仰卧起坐不能让你如愿以偿

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

提起fish,它给人们的第一印象便是指“鱼”,实际上它的用法并非如此简单。fish用作可数名词指“鱼的条数”时单数和复数形式相同(two fish两条鱼),

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天说说高人气的健身主题。爱健身、注重健康的朋友越来越多。希望今天的这些英语对大家有用! 关键词: Summer is in the air, so a lot of people are working out and watching what they eat: 夏天到了,很多

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

本期关键词: Show off abs: 炫腹 Abs (abdominals): 腹肌 Play on words:文字游戏 Pun: 双关语 Work out: 健身 I'm into working out: 喜欢健身、爱健身 (into something or someone就是喜欢...的意思) Recently: 最近 Work o

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Plenty of us have spent time sweating it out at the gym, doing sit-ups and crunches til our muscles cramp, with the aim of getting washboard abs. 为了练出搓衣板般健壮的腹肌,很多人都曾在健身大汗淋漓地做仰卧起坐和卷腹运

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要讲的习惯用语都有fish这个词。大家都知道fish是鱼,但是fish可以作动词。 1. Fish or cut bait 要么全力以赴,不然就干脆放弃 Fish作动词意思是钓鱼,bait是系在钓鱼线上的鱼饵。所以这

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Science and technology 科学技术 Male attractiveness 男性魅力 Abs-olutely fabulous 腹肌,绝对是极好的! Women's expectations of the opposite sex are at least as unrealistic as men's 男女对异性抱有的期望都不切实际,但女

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

I'd like to introduce to you all the topic of my report...bears! 我想向大家介绍一下,我报告的题目是...熊熊! I took the time to locate and study three bear specimens of the northern California region and have compiled my facts on

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 咱们裸熊

英语中有很多跟鱼或者钓鱼相关的表达,他们会让语言更加生动。今天我们一起来学习一下吧! 1. Everybody else at the party ended up in the swimming pool. But I was a fish out of waterbecause I can't swim. 参加聚会

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: A very common weight lost trick that people may not know is actually when you laugh you're burning fat and working your abdominal muscles. So just start laughing all the time. 一个最常见却不

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文