[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(236) / 评论(0) 分类 英语对接游戏

Fish live in water, but do they drink it? The answer is yes, but how fish drink water depends on where they live. Water gets into a fish's body through osmosis, the process in which water diffuses from a higher to a lower concentration. For example,

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

Deflation通货紧缩型投资Portfolio preparation is easier for deflationists. Put a chunk of money into long-term Treasury bonds and much of the rest into cash and some municipal bonds. 通货紧缩论者要构建投资组合相对更为容易可将

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

All-Suitable Investment Wisdom鱼和熊掌兼顾的投资智慧Even the experts can't agree whether rising or falling prices lie in our future. 即便是专家也对物价到底是涨还是跌的看法不一。 That leaves investors in a quandary how

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

Electric Fish 发电鱼 One way that Harold Zakon and his team find fish to study is to put electrical detectors into the bottom of murky streams in Venezuela. This works because certain fish emit pulses of electricity. Discover electric fish -- on tod

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 (科普英语)Earth and Sky

The Barreleye fish lives at depths of 400 to 2,000 meters and is perhaps one of the strangest creatures in the sea. The fish are very rare. A dead specimen was first discovered in 1939. A live specimen was not seen until 2004. The one in the video be

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

I think fish are the most interesting creatures on the planet. They are absolutely fascinating. I love their different shapes, colours, social behaviour, everything. I can watch tropical fish in my aquarium for hours. Even the tiny little fish are so

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-F

Mike was ready for bed. It was 11 o'clock. He had to get up early the next day. The next day he was going fishing. Fish wake up early. They look for food early in the day. They look for food late in the day. The best time to fish is early or late in

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

Scientists Help Insects to Help Colorado River Fish Fish need insects for food. So, healthy rivers have healthy insect populations. However, in the United States, part of the Colorado River has an insect shortage that has left many fish without food.

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(五)月

数学家斯托加茨展示群居动物(如鸟、萤火虫和鱼)是如何在没有人发布命令的情况下同步行动的。这种强大的倾向在物质世界也有显现。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:百字不如一数字

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 :五只饥饿的鳄鱼,来到池塘边,池塘里有五只鱼,帮鳄鱼选对鱼的颜色,鳄鱼就能吃到鱼啦!

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习小游戏

A Fish That 'Sings' Love Songs? 是一种唱情歌的鱼? This is the sound of a fish singing: 这是鱼唱歌的声音:嗯。。。 It is a male fish a plainfin midshipman, to be exact from the Pacific Ocean.He is singing, or humming, a love son

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Christopher wants a pet. He likes fish. Fish are easy to take care of. Fish are pretty. Christopher thinks he is responsible enough too. He decides to go to the pet store himself. He buys a fish. It is small. It is red and black. It swims slowly. Chr

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

29 . The Angler How comforting it is to see a cheerful and contented old age; and to behold a poor fellow, like this, after being tempest-tost through life, safely moored in a snug and quiet harbour in the evening of his days ! His happiness, how-

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵文选第一册

Fish says to Water: I am crying all the time, but you never know, because I'm in the water. 鱼对水说:我整天哭泣,不过你看不见我的眼泪,因为我在水中。 Water says: I know, because you are in my heart all the time. 水对鱼说

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

天价鱼、理财产品...在美国,也这么容易被宰吗?今天节目,教你如何避免在美国上当。 关键词: 我被宰了! I was ripped off/conned/bamboozled: 我被狠狠宰了一刀Overpriced: 贵得离谱、宰人的 庞氏骗

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Today, we revise some vocabulary about the weather, particularly about the wind, and we remember the big storm that hit England exactly 20 years ago. When you feel the air moving, or you see the leaves on the trees moving, we say in English that the

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

The movie Jaws was so frightening that many people who saw the film swore off swimming in the ocean. Consequently, when most people think of fearsome sea creatures, sharks come immediately to mind. Less well remembered is the movie Piranha , a Jaws k

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Hot periods in July and August are called the dog days of summer because they do more than make a person sweat. Peoples personalities change. They become tired and irritable. Tempers shorten. Many prefer lounging like a dog rather than working. It ap

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

One would assume that a shy fish is always shy, but research has found this isnt always the case. Scientists working with two species of damselfish on Australias Great Barrier Reef have discovered that when water temperatures increase by as little as

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16