I put it down for a brother like you 你就是我精挑细选的男宠 Give it to you right in the car, that's you 让你与我共乘香车欢愉 就是你 We can first give you some of this, that's you 我们都可以给你一些甜头 没错就是你

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

Carter Druse was born in Virginia. He loved his parents, his home and the South. But he loved his country too. And in the autumn of 1861, when the United States was divided by a terrible Civil War, Carter Druse, a Southerner, decided to join the Uni

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 听美国故事练听力

Potential energy in a crossbow When we think of the concept of energy, we often think of objects in motion: a car rolling down a hill or a jogger running up a hill. This kind of energy-in-motion, called kinetic energy, isnt the only kind of energy. A

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Many regions within these clouds can stay like that for ever for millions of years until something happens, a trigger and then a star forms.The trigger for such a monumental event doesn't have to be much, two clouds conbine as they pass, or a distant

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2015年

「英文学习笔记」 I was trying to open the lid of my ice cream and I pulled so hard. I punched myself in the face. 当时,我只想把冰激凌的盖子给打开。结果用力过猛,一拳砸到自己的脸上。 lid n. 盖子 punch vt. 捶

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

If you expect the worst, the worst will happen. If you let things bother you, they will. But if you smile, youll feel better. Studies have shown that putting a cheerful smile on your face can trigger a part of your brain that actually makes you feel

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

If only These two words paired together create one of the saddest phrases in the English language. Here are ten choices that ultimately lead to this phrase of regret, and how to elude them: 要是就好了这绝对是最悲催的一个句型。下面是

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

EXPLORATIONS - The Guitar: an Instrument for Any Kind of Music By Paul Thompson Broadcast: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Phoebe Zimmermann with Explora

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 Explorations

Walk Away You've got your mother and your brother Every other undercover Tellin' you what to say You think I'm stupid But the truth is That it's cupid, baby Lovin' you has made me this way So before you point your finger Get your hands off of my trig

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

蕾哈娜09首波主打单曲:Rihanna - Russian Roulette 小天后蕾哈娜(Rihanna)近日已经证实了自己的个人第四张大碟《Rated R》将会在今年11月23日正式发行,首播主打单曲《Russian Roulette》由Ne-Yo和Rihan

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

I transcend my earthly form Through some questions never asked before Question the need to be a machine That responds automatically Some words will trigger certain acts Just one of the commandments we have learnt Some acts will trigger certain states

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

生于弗吉尼亚的Brad Paisley是美国乡村音乐的代表人物。作词谱曲演唱俱佳的Brad一直被认为是最成功的乡村歌手之一。《whiskey lullaby》收录于他的第三张专辑《Mud on the tired》之中,为他和乡村歌

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Im Steve Ember. And Im Phoebe Zimmermann with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. Today we tell about a very popular musical instrument. Listen and see if you can guess what it is. If you guessed it was a guitar, you are correct. Probably no other m

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Don had a pistol. It was a small pistol. He offered it to his brother Tony. Tony looked at the pistol. It was a beautiful pistol. It was black. It had a silver trigger. Tony put his finger on the silver trigger. He put the pistol in his pocket. He to

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

澳洲清润男声:Lady Of The Sunshine 澳洲兄妹组Angus Julia Stone的兄长Angus Stone用艺名Lady Of The Sunshine,发行的首张个人Solo《Smoking Gun》,全然清新随意的歌曲,不加修饰的清爽男声,整张专辑的确是

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Todd: So, Greg, in your travels have you ever eaten any wild food? Greg: Oh, yeah, in Thailand I ate a lot of different wild food. One time, I had a really unusual experience. I was with one of the teachers from my school, and a couple of his friends

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

erosion n. 腐蚀,浸蚀 ethical adj.与伦理有关的,民族的,民族特有的 解析:ethical standard 伦理标准 format n.开本,版式,形式,格式 vt.安排…的格局(或规格),【计】格

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Jennifer Lopez 强劲归来!联手 French Montana 最新单曲《I Luh Ya Papi》MV全球首播。终于感受到了夏日的气息,伴着性感身姿狂舞,充斥着人鱼线与腹肌,随便拎一个都是男神模样啊。 歌词: I put i

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Todd: So, Greg, in your travels have you ever eaten any wild food? 托德:格雷格,你在旅行中有没有吃过野生食物? Greg: Oh, yeah, in Thailand I ate a lot of different wild food. One time, I had a really unusual experience. I was w

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Todd: So, Greg, in your travels have you ever eaten any wild food? Greg: Oh, yeah, in Thailand I ate a lot of different wild food. One time, I had a really unusual experience. I was with one of the teachers from my school, and a couple of his friends

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话