Journalist: When you realized that, you woke up and you heard that we were 1) striking at 2) Afghanistan, on behalf of New York City, your 3) reaction? Giuliani: I felt a sense of relief that we were

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

[00:01.12]Yeah, me too. 哦 我也戒了 [00:03.04]- What do you got? - Dead kid. - 你找到什么了? - 死了个孩子 [00:17.96]Hey, Bob. 嗨 鲍勃 [00:59.96]You get one free box of ammunition. What kind do you want? 你可以得到一盒免费的

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-撞车

《I Luh Ya PaPi》是詹妮弗洛佩兹和美国嘻哈歌手弗兰奇蒙塔纳共同打造,有望争夺音乐榜冠军之位。在这首新单曲MV中詹妮弗和女舞伴一改温柔形象,而是以深V领紧身装或者牛仔热裤套装亮相,

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

3. John assured his boss that he would ____ all his energies in doing this new job. A. call forth B. call at C. call on D. call off call forth call forth 投入, 引起, 引发 /call forth call at cal

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

Rebecca: So, what do you think are some theories are then about that could lead into helping, you know, prevent crime? Gareth: Well, there's a story that I once read about, and it's the New York Subway, on how there was so much crime on the New York

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Don had a pistol. It was a small pistol. He offered it to his brother Tony. Tony looked at the pistol. It was a beautiful pistol. It was black. It had a silver trigger. Tony put his finger on the silver trigger. He put the pistol in his pocket. He to

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Why do people do stupid things? Some people try to walk across freeways. They get run over. Some people stand on the edge of cliffs. They slip and fall to their death. Some people think a gun is not loaded. They point the gun at a friend. They pull t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

We can run, we can run Chase after those sunsets, it's alright And we done what we done However dark it gets, it's alright We pull the trigger tight We glitter up the night We live, we live to love We live like we are free Like we're breathing fire A

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

This is Scientific Americans 60-Second Science. Im Christie Nicholson. Got a minute? Performance anxiety can be crippling. Entertainers who suffer from it come up with creative defenses. Bono has his purple shades. The indie rock singer Cat Power fac

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(一)月

EXPLORATIONS - Music Would Not be the Same Without the Guitar It may be the most popular musical instrument around the world. Transcript of radio broadcast: 11 March 2008 VOICE ONE: Im Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And Im Phoebe Zimmermann with EXPLORATIO

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(三)月

You know, this project for me is a way for me to bridge that gap and remember everything that I've done. 这个项目对我而言,就是一座让我能够回忆起我过去生活的桥梁。 Even just this one second allows me to remember everythin

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Idiom: plain Jane ( ordinary looking girl ) Hit the book: Commend Bureaucracy Arrogant Hierarchy Retention Notorious Cult Shred False move Trigger

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

1. illustrate v . 说明;表明;给加插图 Protectionist tariffs and farm subsidies illustrate the same problem . 贸易保护关税和对农场的补助也说明了同样的问题。 2. tolerate v . 容许;承认;忍受 Businesses that dep

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

1. Pictures time! 照相了! 照相比较正式的讲法叫 take pictures, 所以你也可说:Let's take a picture.或是 Let's get the picture taken. 不过我个人比较喜欢学老美口语的讲法:Pictures time! 或是 Photo time! 你这样

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Glee欢乐合唱团1.22插曲波西米亚狂想曲 Bohemian Rhapsody by Glee Cast Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide No escape from reality Open your eyes Look up to the skies and see I'm just a poor boy I need no symp

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Cold (But I'm Still Here) - Evans Blue Hello, I'm your martyr, will you be my gangster can you feel my trigger hand, moving further down your neck when you hide, hide inside that body but just remember that when I touch you the more you shake, the mo

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

1. Pictures time! 照相了! 照相比较正式的讲法叫 take pictures, 所以你也可说:Let's take a picture.或是 Let's get the picture taken. 不过我个人比较喜欢学老美口语的讲法:Pictures time! 或是 Photo time! 你这样

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

This would be a good place here to set,Set a trap you know. 在这里设 设陷阱很好的 There's a natural funnel between the rock and between the tree. 这里是天然漏斗 一边有石头一边有树 This would make a good killing zone.I'm gonn

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight, Im Robin Basselin. Voice 2 And Im Ryan Geertsma. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Do you ever have a song tha

发表于:2019-03-15 / 阅读(224) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight