《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第200期:简单的树林陷阱
英语课
This would be a good place here to set,Set a trap you know. 在这里设 设陷阱很好的
There's a natural funnel 1 between the rock and between the tree. 这里是天然漏斗 一边有石头一边有树
This would make a good killing 2 zone.I'm gonna set a simple deadfall trap. 这构成了一个很好的猎杀区域 我要设置一个简单的树林陷阱
I'm gonna actually use this log here.That's a good,heavy bit of wood. 我其实就是要用这里的这根原木 这是一根优质的 有点重的木头
It'll act as a deadfall.If this lands on top of you,you're gonna know about it. 它会很适合做陷阱 如果这东西掉在你脑袋上 有你好受的
This is gonna be the trigger for it. 这个做成扳机
It can balance over that and then this just slips underneath 3 and locks that trigger in place. 它能够撑住木头 然后把这枝条塞在下边 把扳机锁定住
And if anything stands on this to try and get the bait,it's gonna get crushed by this. 那么如果有东西停在这上边 想来吃饵 就会这样被砸到
I'm using some guts 4 from my bats as bait. 我要用些蝙蝠内脏做诱饵
It always a good idea to set a few traps to increase your chances. 设置一些陷阱总是 增加捕获机会的好方法
The typhoon has brought yet more heavy rain which has turned day into night and soaked everything around me. 台风让雨下得更大了 白天阴暗得如同黑夜 我周围的一切都浸泡在水中
Try and get some fire going.Fire in the jungle is always...such a nightmare.Come on! 努力升起营火 树林中的营火 总是像...该死 拜托
Everything just gets so wet,sodden through.But I split these little bits of bamboo. 什么都是湿的 湿透了 但我劈开了这些根竹子
n.漏斗;烟囱;v.汇集
- He poured the petrol into the car through a funnel.他用一个漏斗把汽油灌入汽车。
- I like the ship with a yellow funnel.我喜欢那条有黄烟囱的船。
n.巨额利润;突然赚大钱,发大财
- Investors are set to make a killing from the sell-off.投资者准备清仓以便大赚一笔。
- Last week my brother made a killing on Wall Street.上个周我兄弟在华尔街赚了一大笔。
adj.在...下面,在...底下;adv.在下面
- Working underneath the car is always a messy job.在汽车底下工作是件脏活。
- She wore a coat with a dress underneath.她穿着一件大衣,里面套着一条连衣裙。
标签:
荒野求生