《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第87期:锁定远方的地标
英语课
Even with the stick,I've got to remain focused on where I'm standing 1. 即使手持长棍 我仍要时刻警惕自己所处的位置
You can't take your eyes off these snakes for a moment. 你的视线一刻也不能离开这些毒蛇
They can strike up to 2/3 of their own body length. 它们能咬到自身长度三分之二的地方
Pinning it down immobilizes the snake just enough for me to risk getting in close.Okay. 把它按在地上 叫它没法动 这样我就可以冒险接近它了 好了
And the only way to be really sure is to have its head off. 唯一万无一失的办法 就是将它的头给割下来
Even though I know I've decapitated it,I always double-check. 即便是我已将它斩首 但我还是得再检查下
And even after he's dead,you got to be careful. 就算它已经死了 你还是应该多加小心
The head can still inject you,and that's what you do not want going into your bloodstream. 它锋利的毒牙依旧能注射毒素 你肯定不希望看到 毒素被注入自己体内吧
It doesn't matter how many times you deal with snakes, 不管你有多少次对付毒蛇的经验
you wouldn't be human if your heart wasn't racing 2 当你在对付像这样的致命对手时
when you're dealing 3 with one that's as lethal 4 as this. 你很难不会心跳加速
It's good practice to bury the head of a venomous snake before you leave. 在你离开之前 把毒蛇的头深埋土中也是个不错的选择
On high ground like this,aiming for a distant landmark 5, 走在这样的高地上 眼睛一定要锁定远方的地标
it's pretty straightforward 6 to stay on course 'cause you've got line of sight to follow. 这样你就不太容易会走弯路 因为一路上有不少地标供你参考
When you start to then dip into this sort of lower ground,it's much harder to maintain your direction. 但如果你走在这些地势较低的地方 要想不走弯路就要难多了
A good technique is just to look at the shadow--look at the angle your shadow's causing on your body and then just maintain that and follow it. 但有一个好办法 就是看着你的影子 时刻注意观察身子和影子所成的夹角 一路上一直要保持同样的夹角大小
But bear in mind,that's only really good over short distances 'cause, obviously, your shadow's gonna move about 15 degrees every hour. 但是需要牢记的是 这种方法只在短距离行走中才可行 原因很简单 因为你的影子会随着时间 每小时移动十五度的样子
n.持续,地位;adj.永久的,不动的,直立的,不流动的
- After the earthquake only a few houses were left standing.地震过后只有几幢房屋还立着。
- They're standing out against any change in the law.他们坚决反对对法律做任何修改。
n.竞赛,赛马;adj.竞赛用的,赛马用的
- I was watching the racing on television last night.昨晚我在电视上看赛马。
- The two racing drivers fenced for a chance to gain the lead.两个赛车手伺机竞相领先。
n.经商方法,待人态度
- This store has an excellent reputation for fair dealing.该商店因买卖公道而享有极高的声誉。
- His fair dealing earned our confidence.他的诚实的行为获得我们的信任。
adj.致死的;毁灭性的
- A hammer can be a lethal weapon.铁锤可以是致命的武器。
- She took a lethal amount of poison and died.她服了致命剂量的毒药死了。
n.陆标,划时代的事,地界标
- The Russian Revolution represents a landmark in world history.俄国革命是世界历史上的一个里程碑。
- The tower was once a landmark for ships.这座塔曾是船只的陆标。
adj.正直的,坦率的;易懂的,简单的
- A straightforward talk is better than a flowery speech.巧言不如直说。
- I must insist on your giving me a straightforward answer.我一定要你给我一个直截了当的回答。
标签:
荒野求生