《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第292期:残酷的敌人
英语课
I think heat's gonna be a big issue for everyone working on this face today. 高温是困扰这我们的最大问题
You know, it's gonna be hot,hot as you like on there. 会非常炎热 在那里会非常炎热
You know, any issues, feeling weird,you know, water. You know, you can dehydrate 1 so fast in these sort of climes, 任何问题 奇怪的感觉 还有缺水 在这种气候下脱水很快
so we just look out for each other there. 所以我们都互相堤防
When it's at its highest and most intense,the sun is a brutal 2 enemy. 当正午太阳升到天顶 它无疑成了残酷的敌人
Really, the heat out here is just relentless 3, 说真的 这里的高温 太残酷了
and we've just had to evacuate 4 another of the crew with heatstroke. 又有一位中暑的组员 需要疏散
"Sahara" was an interesting one. We did have crew members dropping like flies out there.We had serious exposure to the heat. 撒哈拉是个有趣的地方 很多组员都像只无头苍蝇 我们被暴晒
And we weren't getting any shade throughout the days.And your body can only take so much. 白天里没有任何阴凉处 你的身体无法承受过度暴晒
It was so hot.So, I watched the sound man, I was watching,the cameraman, thinking who's going to be the next. 太热了 我看着音响技师 我看着摄影师 心里想着谁可能会下一个倒下
It comes home to you, when you're evacuating 5 people, 当你疏散病人时 你就会明白
how dangerous sometimes these scenarios 6 are and how dangerous the weather can be. 这种场景 这种气候会有多么危险
Whether it's dealing 7 with the climate or the creatures,surviving in the wild is tough, 无论是与气候 还是和生物打交道 在荒野中生存都是困难重重
and extreme environments call for extreme techniques. 极端的环境需要极端的技能
I'm not expecting this to be particularly pleasant. 我没指望这会是次 特别愉快的旅行
vt.使脱水
- People can very quickly dehydrate in the desert.人在沙漠里很快就会脱水。
- Without these structures, many warm-blooded animals would quickly dehydrate,especially in dry climates.没有这样的结构,许多温血动物将很快脱水,特别是在干燥的气候条件下。
adj.残忍的,野蛮的,不讲理的
- She has to face the brutal reality.她不得不去面对冷酷的现实。
- They're brutal people behind their civilised veneer.他们表面上温文有礼,骨子里却是野蛮残忍。
adj.残酷的,不留情的,无怜悯心的
- The traffic noise is relentless.交通车辆的噪音一刻也不停止。
- Their training has to be relentless.他们的训练必须是无情的。
v.遣送;搬空;抽出;排泄;大(小)便
- We must evacuate those soldiers at once!我们必须立即撤出这些士兵!
- They were planning to evacuate the seventy American officials still in the country.他们正计划转移仍滞留在该国的70名美国官员。
撤离,疏散( evacuate的现在分词 ); 排空(胃肠),排泄(粪便); (从危险的地方)撤出,搬出,撤空
- The solution is degassed by alternately freezing, evacuating and thawing. 通过交替的冻结、抽空和溶化来使溶液除气。
- Are we evacuating these potential targets? 能够在这些目标地域内进行疏散吗?
n.[意]情节;剧本;事态;脚本
- Further, graphite cores may be safer than non-graphite cores under some accident scenarios. 再者,根据一些事故解说,石墨堆芯可比非石墨堆芯更安全一些。 来自英汉非文学 - 环境法 - 环境法
- Again, scenarios should make it clear which modes are acceptable to users in various contexts. 同样,我们可以运用场景剧本来搞清楚在不同情境下哪些模式可被用户接受。 来自About Face 3交互设计精髓
标签:
荒野求生