《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第172期:珍惜每一分钟
英语课
Man, look at the teeth on that thing.They're almost human. 瞧它的牙齿 几乎和人类的一样大
But the reason they're so big and strong is this guy feeds on coral, 它的牙齿之所以如此发达 是因为它以贝类为食
just uses those teeth to munch 1 through it. 它用牙齿嚼碎贝类的外壳
And then this bit on the top, the trigger. 还有背上这块像扳机一样的鱼鳍
If it's threatened, that will go up, 当遇到危险时 鱼鳍就会高高耸起
and it acts as like a barb 2 to stop any bigger fish trying to swallow it. 起到了鱼钩的作用 用来吓退所有想吃它的大鱼
But, actually, if you haven't got a lot of drinking water, 事实上 如果你没有足够的饮用水
one of the best things you can eat from a fish, 一条鱼身上最该吃的部位
is the eyeball. It's got masses of fluid in it. 是它的眼珠 里面富含水分
Well, there you go. See that? It looks pretty horrible, 看到没 看起来非常恶心
but really nutritious 3 and lots of good fluids in it. 不过营养丰富 而且含有很多水分
Difficult to chew on it.It slides from one side of your mouth to the other. 嚼起来很费劲 滑溜溜的 在嘴里滚来滚去
Like a salty chewy marble.Let's get him gutted 4.I'm saving the meat for later. 口感就像是一个难嚼的 咸味弹珠 我要去掉它的内脏 这些鱼肉要留着备用
I'll need fire tonight, and this is gonna be a substantial meal. 等今晚生起篝火 再把它当做晚餐
To survive here, you can't afford to rest for a minute. 想要在此生存 你必须珍惜每一分钟
The hunt for resources never ends.My water traps are working. 寻找食物的路永无止境 我的集水器效果不错
Time to grab a drink, then continue the search. 现在喝口水 然后继续寻觅之路吧
Just north of my beach, the land rises sharply. 就在沙滩北边 地势变得异常陡峭
v.用力嚼,大声咀嚼
- We watched her munch through two packets of peanuts.我们看她津津有味地嚼了两包花生米。
- Getting them to munch on vegetable dishes was more difficult.使他们吃素菜就比较困难了。
n.(鱼钩等的)倒钩,倒刺
- The barb of his wit made us wince.他那锋芒毕露的机智使我们退避三舍。
- A fish hook has a barb to prevent the fish from escaping after being hooked.鱼钩上都有一个倒钩以防上了钩的鱼逃走。
adj.有营养的,营养价值高的
- Fresh vegetables are very nutritious.新鲜蔬菜富于营养。
- Hummingbirds have discovered that nectar and pollen are very nutritious.蜂鸟发现花蜜和花粉是很有营养的。
标签:
荒野求生