Bee Gees于1968年创作的经典歌曲《First of May》。 When I was small, and Christmas trees were tall, we used to love while others used to play. Don't ask me why, but time has passed us by, someone else moved in from far away. Now we are tall

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

Lesson 29 Mother meets Mr May Mother: Im going to come to school with you this morning, Sue. Sue: All right, mum. Mother: Whos your new teacher this year? Sue: Its Mr May, mum. Mother: Whats he like? Sue: Hes very tall and thin. He always has a pipe

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2016年1月

会话急救包 1 Do you know him ?你认识他吗? 2 The tall one?那个高个子吗? 3 The one in black?那个穿黑衣服的吗? 4 The one with long hair ?那个长头发的吗? 5 He's cute.他好可爱. 6 He works with Lean.他是Lean的同事. 7 What does he do ?他是做什么的?

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(三)

The next morning when the Aldens got up, the apartment was empty. Gee, I wonder where Mr. and Mrs. Diggs went, Henry said when he realized the Aldens were alone in the apartment. Todays the day for us to meet Dr. Pettibone. Jessie found a message on

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(174) / 评论(0) 分类 44 The Dinosaur Mystery

I have two friends. One is short, and the other is tall. My short friend is fat, bald and ugly, but his girlfriend is beautiful. My tall friend is handsome, intelligent and strong, but his girl- frien

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(444) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

This young man had planned to fly from New York to Paris! 这个年轻人本计划从纽约飞到巴黎! Such a flight had never been made before. 之前从未有过这样的飞行。 It was a very dangerous undertaking. 这是一次非常危险的任

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

[Verse 1:] I don't need you to Tell me I'm pretty to make me feel beautiful I don't need you to Give me your strength to make me feel I'm strong I got all of this strength that I need here Inside my own two hands All that I want is your love and resp

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Lesson 12 Text A What a Mess! Bill Lane has just touched some wet paint. MR FIELD: You mustn't touch the wet paint, Bill. BILL: I'm sorry. I won't do it again. MR FIELD: Try to be more careful in future. BILL: I shall. I wasn't as careless as John Sa

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语教程(Oral Workshop)--初级

Tall men may want to get married earlier, but their marriages won't go the distance like men with a shorter stature, a new study has claimed.It found the rate of divorce among short men is significantly less than among average and tall men. They were

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

听歌学英语:真爱的呼唤Catch Me If I Fall Ooh I need someone to hold me I need someone to take my hand Who always understands You will never that someone Whos always by my side To shelter me with pride I will keep searching till Ive found Som

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

I suppose its time To see where this will go Let's say all the things We already know Let's start making plans I want you to see I ain't go a doubt You're the only one for me I'm gonna step up I'm gonna stand tall I'm gonna take your hand, understand

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Ten thousand! vociferated the tall man, his face crimson with rage, and his hands clinched convulsively. 10000泰勒!这位高个子男人高声喝道,因为愤怒脸上泛出紫红色,双手痉挛般地紧攥着。 The dealer grew paler; his f

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册

L:what do you mean? J:I mean look at all these magnificent tall buildings around us. L:yes, look over there. That's the Empire State Building. My book says it's 102 stories tall. J:it's quite famous but don't you think it looks a bit old-fashioned? L

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Water there is not a drop of water there! 水...那儿一滴水也没有! Were Niagara but a cataract of sand, would you travel your thousand miles to see it? 如果尼亚加拉。只是一阵黄沙的大瀑布,你会跋涉千里到那里去游赏它吗

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

His voice at once announced that he was a Southerner, and from his fine stature, I thought he must be one of those tall mountaineers from the Alleghanian Ridge in Virginia. 他一开口,就让人听出是南方人,而且从他那漂亮的身个看来

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

节奏布鲁斯:Taio Cruz - Forever Love 相关介绍 :有着深厚创作功底的歌手唱起歌来可以说是小菜一碟,虽然被称为英国的Babyface,但Taio Cruz的嗓音并不能算最好的,在一群灵歌、RB黑人歌手中甚至可

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

嘉宾:Debbie Mason 话题:的确良,的确很时尚!Polyester Birthday 单词拼写: 1、polyester 涤纶(的确良) 2、chemist 化学家 3、synthetic fibre: man-made,artifical fibre 人造纤维 4、fiesta 嘉年华 5、subtle 不明

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 聆听悦耳英音

Maybe I give up too easy, maybe I don't fight enough Maybe my heart is afraid of falling in love Maybe I'm too scared to find out what it feels like to hurt Maybe I worry I'll land with my face in the dirt [Chorus:] If I don't try I won't know These

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

I'm over the moon Doing my thing doing my thing I'm over the moon Just doing my thing and I won't come down I'm over the moon no silver spoon in my milky way When Simon told me I was trouble all I said is okay Now l-l-let me turn my swag on and step

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

stand out 突出,明显 She's standing out in the rain. 她站在外面淋着雨。 He stands out in a crowd because he's so tall. 他站在人群中非常显眼,因为个子太高了。 I can tell. A real lady always stands out in a crowd. 我知道

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(267) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语