What's the matter? Nothing's the matter. Yeah, you got your full-length flannel armor on there. This happens to be very comfortable. Hum, hum. Oh you're looking positively Amish. Alan, tomorrow I have three bus loads of these garden club ladies come

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

家庭生活英语情景对话:父亲请女儿当英语老师 爸爸想学英语,于是请女儿当英语老师,女人询问你有学过英语吗?爸爸说我知道英语有26个英文字母。 女儿: Dad, whats up? 爸爸,什么事? 爸爸

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景对话

Holly overhears a conversation Angie: These things are always soooo boring. Heard any gossip? Anybody making the big bucks? Ed: Rich struck it rich in advertising. And he and Cath got married and just had a child. Angie: That's no news. Those two wer

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Martin, we just have one question. Where's the money? 马丁,我们有个问题。钱呢? I'm sorry, what? Where's...the money? What? 抱歉,你说什么?钱...在哪里?什么? She's asking where the money is. 她问你钱藏哪去了 Oh

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

有一次我在跟一个 ABK (American born Korean) 用 ICQ 聊天时我问她什么时候才要交男朋友时, 她说了一句话很有意思, I'd take anything that walks at this point. 这句话我一

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 小笨霖英语笔记

Are You Lonesome Tonight? Are you lonesome tonight? Do you miss me tonight? Are you sorry we drifted apart? Does your memory stray to a bright summer day When I kissed you and called you sweetheart? Do the chairs in your parlor seem empty and bare? D

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文歌曲解析歌词

猫王的经典曲目:Are You Lonesome Tonight? Are You Lonesome Tonight? Are you lonesome tonight? Do you miss me tonight? Are you sorry we drifted apart? Does your memory stray to a bright summer day When I kissed you and called you sweetheart? D

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

hurricane,coast,mayor,1.As residents begin returning to areas hit by Hurricane Rita on the Texas-Louisiana Coast, the death toll from the storm rises to 7. 2.The mayor of New Orleans reopens the Algiers section of the city

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2005

WHATEVER WILL BE WILL BE - Doris Day When I was just a little girl 当我还是个小女孩, I asked my mother what will I be 我问妈妈,将来我会变成什么样子呢? Will I be pretty, 会漂亮吗? will I be rich 会富有吗? Here'

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

The rhinestones on her long dress are sparkling. 在她晚礼服上的水晶石闪闪发亮。 The rhinestones on her long dress are sparkling. 在她晚礼服上的水晶石闪闪发亮。 Oh, she's my dream sweetheart. 哦,她可是我的梦中情人

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。每当有什么礼节方面的问题,他都去问美籍华人Mary。现在他正在打电话约Mary去吃午饭。 (Office ambience) M:Hello, Human Resources Department, this is Mary. C:Hi Mary. How wou

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

You better hurry. Soup's going fast. 最好快点,汤快分完了 Yeah, not fast enough. 年纪大了,动作慢 I, uh, wanted to talk to you, sweetheart. 我有话想跟你说,亲爱的 It's a sweetheart talk? 叙旧吗 That's a new sound. 这声

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Hello, everyone, I am a new comer. I don't know too much about this bbs, and blog either. But I want to share the experience I have about learning English with all friends here. I prepare a series of

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

经典歌曲-田纳西华尔兹(TENNESSEE WALTZ) Eva Cassidy I was dancing with my darling to the Tennessee Waltz When an old friend I happened to see I introduced her to my loved one And while they were dancing My friend stole my sweetheart from

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

收音机传出的情歌 Love songs on the radio Love Songs On The Radio 电台情歌女主唱Rachel在幻觉般轻盈虚无的吉他音效中喃喃自语。耽于梦幻的呓语在缓慢流淌的时间里绵延,它谢绝了表述现实状态的热情

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

歌词: Alright Yeah it's been a bumpy road Rollercoasters high and low Feel the tinking, drive a car, pedal fast, pedal hard You won't have to go that far You wanna give up 'cause it's dark We're really not that far apart So let your heart sweethe

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo was born into a political family in 1947.Her father was president of the Philippines during her teenage years. 格洛丽亚马卡帕加尔阿罗约1947年出生在一个政治家族。阿罗约年少时,她的父亲是菲律宾

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人简介

Artist:Mojave 3 Song:Love Songs On The Radio She looks just like an angel When she walks across the room She shines tonight her golden light Is everything I need Lovers all around her She wears them like her jewels My friend said she's all he nee

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

When I was just a little girl 当我还是个小女孩, I asked my mother 我问妈妈, What will I be 将来我会变成什么样子呢? Will I be pretty 会漂亮吗? Will I be rich 会富有吗? Here's what she said to me 她对我说:

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Let the music get into you, Feel the rhythm as it starts to fill you. Do you want to? do you want to burn up? Press your hips against mine. We're making sparks and they're bound to ignite flames, To keep us warm forever. Don't stop, cause it's now or

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲