Try a Walking Meditation 步行冥想 Get rid of nervous tension by inhaling as you take four steps, then exhaling for four steps. Repeat for at least three minutes (the longer, the better). Work up to six to eight steps per inhale and exhale。 可以

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

With the Chinese delegation gearing up for the start of the games in less than four months, all of the competing athletes who have won medals in previous Olympics will be looking for further success in Rio. The Chinese national shooting team have bee

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Getting into His Work 专注于工作 The priest was so concerned with the welfare of his pretty young parishioner that he invited her to his private quarters to discuss her confession. 一位神父非常关切教区内一位年轻美丽的教友幸福

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 经典双语笑话

The landscape is riddled with high ridgelines and towering cliffs. 遍布的高耸山脉和陡峭悬崖 形成了这里地理风貌 To keep heading north,you'll need to fight your way around them 为了继续向北方前进 你必须越过这些岩石

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生

Well, she started with a margarita Then she went to straight tequila And before the night was over, oh Her little secret was between us But she laughed, I cried And she said, I'll be fine. Now she's barely walking and I'm thinking Wonder how long she

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Look at me 看着我 You may think you see who I really am 你也许以为你看到了真正的我 But youll never know me 但你永远不会了解我 every day 每一天 Its as if I play a part 似乎我真的扮演一个角色 Now I see 现在我明白

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

A mask is easily placed, 面具是容易放置, On a betrayed and broken face. 在背叛和破碎的脸。 A disguise to hide the past, 一种掩饰隐瞒过去, When you mapped out my skin 当你制定了我的皮肤, and made the memories las

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

You are going down You are going down You are going down Down At the bottom I have found I cannot wait to get back in the fight And send you straight to the ground Hide and seek When I'm on the ropes You wanna knock me down, knock me out Your cheap s

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Can you tell me where the nearest post office is? 你能告诉我最近的邮局在哪里吗? A: Excuse me,ma'am.Can you tell me where the nearest post office is? 女士,打扰一下。你能告诉我最近的 邮局在哪里吗? B: Of course.G

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Washing tears Falling on my shoes They walk with me Following my blues Tired of tasting yesterday Is dusty on my charm Someone comes He's just not the one I have to believe it I've already feel it I'm going low -- low - low I'll be an angel And fly l

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Washing tears Falling on my shoes They walk with me Following my blues Tired of tasting yesterday Is dusty on my charm Someone comes He's just not the one I have to believe it I've already feel it I'm going low -- low - low I'll be an angel And fly l

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

本期内容: Man struggles upwards, water flows downwards. 人往高处走,水往低处流 这里我们可以学习一对表示方向的副词upwards和downwards upwards 向上 downwards向下 这些副词一般用在动词之后,表示运动的

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

9. Do you think which is better to go there, by bus or by bike? 你认为去那里是乘公交车好还是骑自行车好? 还能这样说: Do you think I should take bus or ride bike? Which is better for me, by bus or by bike? 谚语: Better a

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Subject: Lets get it straight. 迷你对话 A: The customer promised to sign the contract. But this morning he called me and said that he wont sign it. 顾客承若会签合同的,但是今早打电话过来说他不想签了。 B: Why? Is there so

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

What's that?Sort of a shove.Shot passed my legs there. 那是什么 铲子似的东西 从我的腿边游了过去 We need to speed up. Get moving. 得加速了 动起来 Sharks lock on to the electromagnetic fields that all living creatures produce.

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生

The Turn of the Screw by Henry James X I remained awhile at the top of the stair, but with the effect presently of understanding that when my visitor had gone, he had gone: then I returned to my room. The foremost thing I saw there by the light of th

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Wheres the Museum 博物馆在哪 W: Excuse me, where is the Bell Museum? M: Oh, its not far away from here. You can walk. W: Yes? M: Go straight along this road. Then turn left... No, right. Turn right at the first turning. W: Turn right? M: Yes. Ke

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话

Thank you , Katie 感谢凯蒂 and thank you to President Faust , the Fellows of Harvard College , the Board of Overseers 感谢佛斯特校长 哈佛大学部成员 监事会 and all the faculty , alumni , and students who have welcomed me back to c

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Lost in darkness Falling away again Crying no words No words of pain Can reach their senses Burned deep inside Try to put it out No revelation Never show what you really feel Start to live walk straight without fear Melt down your powerlessness Comma

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

LESSON 46 NORTH, SOUTH, EAST, WEST 第四十六课 东南西北 What o'clock is it, Henry? It is twelve o'clock. It is noon. Henry,现在什么时间?十二点,正值中午。 Come to the garden then. Now, where is the sun? 来到花园,现在,

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册