M: Have you finished reading the book you bought last month? W: oh, I didn‘t read straight through the way you read a novel,I just covered a few chapters which interested me most. Q: How did the wom

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四级对话理解

在美国家庭寄宿 我叫珍妮,我在美国家庭寄宿。当我第一次见到我要寄宿那家的母亲玛丽时,她热情地拥抱了我。我确实感到非常震惊因为我从来没有被拥抱过,我不知道该如何回应。然而到

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 专四每日一听

A Straight Wall Is Hard to Build By Lou R. Crandall As I try to outline my thoughts, the subject becomes more and more difficult. I have many basic beliefs, but as I try to pick and choose, it seems to me that they can all be summarized in the word c

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语励志美文精华

Topics: Movie The Shawshank Redemption; The Pentagon; to go ahead versus straight ahead; cheesy and quirky; a few quarters short of a buck Words: redemption to be convicted sentence parole inmate tax warden diploma swamp stable Cold War mission to go

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

One thing that excited him for many years is just how advanced their communication is, especially their famous waggle dance, returning from a foraging trip, this bee is telling its coworkers precisely where she found her pollen. They just use the bod

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2013年

Page 1 of 8 “旅游业英语” English for Tourism 第九课: 为客人指路 Lesson 9: Giving directions 各位听众朋友好。我是澳洲广播电台的节目支持人马健媛。欢迎您 收听

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2007年

Lesson 3: What Do They Look Like? 第三课:他们长什么样子? 1. Hair and eyes 1. 头发和眼睛 Look at my hair! I have short, straight and black hair. 看我的头发!我有一头黑色的直短发。 My eyes are black, too. My friends

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第五册

喝啤酒 我建议我们喝普通啤酒怎么样? A:No, Tom. We'll have the usual beer, I suppose. 我同意,汤姆。我建议我们喝普通啤酒怎么样? B: Yes, I'm very thirsty. 好的,我渴死了。 同类问句: Would you lik

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

11Going to Happy Hour GLOSSARY happy hour a period of time, usually for a few hours after work, when bars have lower prices and/or free food to attract customers* Theres a little bar downtown that offers $2 beers during happy hour every day from 4:00

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之商务英语

Scheduling for you boss A: Good morning, Mr. Winthrop. This is Sally Parker, Mr. Emorys secretary. Mr. Emory has asked me to set up a meeting with you. B: Certainly, Miss Parker, Let me get my book. My secretarys out and I cant keep anything straight

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

unit 20 找商店 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Excuse me. Where's the shop, please? A:请问一下,商店在哪里? B:The shop? Oh. Go straight on this road. Turn left at the third comer. Then you can see it. B:商店吗?哦,沿着这条街一

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(172) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 21 找宾馆 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Excuse me. I'm afraid I got lost. Where am I on this map? A:对不起,我恐怕是迷路了,请问我在地图上的什么位置? B:We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city. B:我们

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

straight-to-video movie/straight-to-DVD movie/B movie 录像电影/DVD电影/ B级片 cable movie 有线电影 sequel 续集 prequel 前传 documentary 记录 animated movie/cartoon 动画电影/卡通 biopic 传记片 blue movie 蓝光电影 western

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

Stewardess, can you direct me to my seat? 服务员,你能把我的座位指给我吗? Certainly,may I see your boarding pass,please? 当然能,我可以看看您的登机牌吗? Where is 51-F? 51-F在哪儿? Go straight to the back, sir. 一

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

-This company can't afford any more bad publicity. Now, Before we do anything else, Let's take care of the child. I never thought things would come to this. Not in my factory. I'm sorry you boys got mixed up in this. Especially you, James. But now we

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Transcript: A. Go straight on. Then take the first left on to Green Street. Walk past the library and its the building next to the library on the left. B. Go straight on. Go past the traffic lights. You will see a shop on the right. Go past that and

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

The stench of camel digested food straight up my nostrils. 一股骆驼消化物的恶臭扑面而来 You can see everything it's been eating.And that's just partially digested. 你能看见所有它吃进去的东西 这些都还没完全消化 And

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生

Todd: Hello, Jessica. Jessica: Hi, Todd. Todd: Jessica, when were you born? Jessica: I was born October 6th, 1981. Jessica: Wow, 1981 Jessica: Yeah, that's right. Todd: Man, you're young. Whoo! I'm an old guy. Jessica: I'm 22 so. Todd: Wow! My birthd

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

这首歌的英文版由美国著名歌手 Christina Aguilera演唱。这种中式寓意深刻的词藻,西方流行歌手特殊的音质,中西结合,再加上对精神自由的执着追求,让这首《Reflection》成为迪斯尼电影经典主

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(198) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

另类摇滚Soundgarden乐队回归单曲《Been Away Too Long》 支持一下另类摇滚~听起来很有洗脑的疯狂感觉。美国另类金属Soundgarden发布全新主打单曲《Been Away Too Long》,这队前辈也用歌名诉说出乐队对

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲