Why We Walk in Circles 为什么我们会走成两个大圆圈

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

核心句型: I got the tip straight from the horse's mouth. 这个消息千真万确。 straight from the horse's mouth这个短语最早出现于上世纪20年代。据说,马的乳门齿、乳中齿会随着年岁的增长被永久门齿、永久

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

A Pediatric Intern 儿科实习医生 In her first year as a pediatric intern, my daughter was responsible for the physical examinations of high-school athletes. When she asked one 16-year-old to strip so she could examine him, he looked at her for a

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

这集的主题为什么叫作人模人样呢? 因为这一集要介绍的都是一些关于人的讲法. 这些用法可以用来介绍自己, 当然也可以用来形容他人. 其中有些蛮有趣的

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 小笨霖英语笔记

服务业联会【香港总商会】 Coalition on Service Industry【Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce】 东亚及大洋洲证券交易所联会 East Asian and Oceanian Stock Exchanges Federation

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

christmas time There is something special About this time of year The Christmas feeling's everywhere I just got home To Join You I've been away too long But now I'm back to share my love Friends are reunited One big family Filled with love to last Th

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

做旧的画面颇具重曝复古感,毛茸茸的电子音效讨人喜欢,绽放一天的好心情。 歌词: (This is how we do, This is how we do) Oh oh Sipping on Ros, Silver Lake sun, coming up all lazy (This is how we do) Slow cooking panc

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

东风破 英文 everybody say everybody say yeah everybody say yeah yeah i said yeah...... i never knew how to prove my love to you it seems so real that you make my life fulfill why can't we keep our love perfect, please still where(why) did we los

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

This job is about giving somebody independence. 这工作是关于给人带来独立自主的生活。 24/7, no holidays. 一天24小时,一星期7天,全年无休。 How do you feel about making life or death decisions? 对于做出生死交关的

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

打榜热歌:Bruno Mars - Grenade Artist:Bruno Mars Song:Grenade Easy come Easy go That's just how you live oh Take take take it all But you never give, Should of known you were trouble from the first kiss had your eyes wide open, Why were they

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Girlicious Thinking about you, and me I don't know what to do, about us baby I'm missing you like ice on my finger, snow in the winter Ain't got nothing to do but cry, cry on my pillow Now I already kissed on bobby (bobby) I already checked on Trev (

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Language Points 美国人把学霸的英文表达玩儿坏了 1. Grade-A-student 优等生 2. straight-A-student 全优生 straight A-lone forever student 注孤生学霸 3. Study bug书虫 4. fast learner 学东西快的人 5. Whizz-kid 神童 天才

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Do you wear glasses? 你有戴眼镜么? I wear contact lenses. 我戴隐型眼镜。 Do you live at same address? 你住在上述地址么? Do you have any medical problems? 你的健康有问题么? Do you have any questions? 你有什么问题

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

CHICAGO, Aug. 19 (Xinhua) -- Gold futures on the COMEX Division of the New York Mercantile Exchange ended sharply higher on Friday, notching a new record-settlement high for the fourth time this week, as investors remained cautious about stocks and h

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Be brave to be yourself. 勇敢做自己 People are more likely to trust you 别人会更愿意相信你 Who are you more likely to trust? 你更愿意相信谁? Somebody who keeps it real with you,tells you like it is, and is straight forward, or

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

英语学习笔记: eat like a horse 饭量惊人 straight from the horses mouth 十分可靠的消息 a horse of different color 一种完全不同的情况 Please get off your high horse. 不要这么骄傲自大。 To me, writing and spelling ar

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

There was a time in my life when beauty meant something special to me. I guess that would have been when I was about six or seven years old, just several weeks or maybe a month before the orphanage turned me into an old man. I would get up every morn

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

摇滚:Allison Iraheta - Trouble Is 相关介绍:首单Friday Ill Be Over U足以让人震撼于今年美偶新锐女将的风采.JIVE唱片公司的CEO兼主席Barry Weiss在接受采访时说:她强有力的嗓音,积极进取的态度,崭露出来

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

13.火车驶出站不久我就睡了过去。当我醒来时,我发现自己靠在一位中年女士的肩上,她正带着一种圣洁而温柔的母爱对着我笑呢。 I soon fell asleep after the train pulled out of the station and when I wok

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

unit 14 找邮局 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:How do I get to the post office from school? A:从学校到邮局怎么走? B:Turn right outside the school; go along until you come to the main road; tum left; go straight ahead, straight on at the r

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(212) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话