Unit 5 Asking the way You will come .asking the directions Excuse me , pardon me Can you tell me the way to the spring street? Can I take a bus to get there? Could you tell me which bus goes to the Beijing zoo? Could you tell me where to change? Cou

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(227) / 评论(0) 分类 从ABC到流利口语

Tell me how am I supposed to trust you When I can never tell just where the hell you been Am I supposed to lie alone to suffer But you can't expect for me to just pretend Yes I do yes I do yes I do I do love you And you know and you know and you know

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Easy come Easy go That's just how you live oh Take take take it all But you never give, Should of known you were trouble From the first kiss had your eyes wide open, Why were they open? Gave you all I had And you tossed it in the trash, You tossed it

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

3 Pines 松树 John Ruskin 约翰拉斯金 The pine, placed nearly always among scenes disordered and desolate, brings into them all possible elements of order and precision. Lowland trees may lean to this side and that, though it is but a meadow bre

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之商务英语

291.Look through this telescope. 292.The man is knocked down by a bicycle. 293.It's good manners to help others. 294.What do you like about your school? 295.Which sports do you like most? 296.Don't speak while you are eating. 297.Why are you speaking

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 小学英语300句

《绝望主妇》原句: So let me get this straight. He chopped down one of our pine trees? 单词词组讲解 Get sth straight: to make a situation clear; to make sure that you or sb else understands the situation 明确某事;把某事弄清楚

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字5B

Lesson 35:Stop thief!捉贼! First listen and then answer the question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 How did Roy stop the thieves? Roy Trenton used to drive a taxi. A short while ago, however, he became a bus driver and he has not regrett

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(252) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

Song:One Shot Artist:The Saturdays Tell me straight Your eyes are flickering so tell me straight Your too late See time is ticking So tell me straight Looking for somebody like you Looking for somebody like you Looking for you baby Tell me straig

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Jeff: Excuse me. Jeff: 劳驾(对不起,麻烦问一下)。 Li: Yes? Li: 什么? Jeff: How do I get to the Olympic Stadium, please? Jeff: 我怎么去奥林匹克运动场? Li: Its not far. Go straight on then turn right at the end of the road. Li: 离这儿不远,一直往前

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Sophie Bushwick. Got a minute? The shortest distance between two points may be a straight line, but try telling that to electrons: when current flows down a wire, these particles zig and zag, movin

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(九)月

Could you do me a favor? 你可以帮我一个忙吗? I'm broke again. 我又破产了。 Could you land me some money 你能借我点钱么? I got it straight from the horse's mouth. 我是从公司内部人士那儿听到的消息,准没错。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

Yes, sir. I'll bring your drink right away. 来了,先生。我马上把您的饮料拿来。 It's not that. There's an animal in my wife's salad. 不是钦料。我妻子的沙拉里有个东西。 Is there sir? I'm very sorry. I'll change it stra

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

We used to day dream about being old enough to go in dates. I had this image of myself _____1______ a really cute guy, driving along some pretty road It was never about going anywhere, really. It's having some sort of freedom, I guess. Jay? Are you a

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

beataroundthebush拐弯抹角 Don'tbeataroundthebush. 别拐弯抹角 例句: Don'tbeataroundthebush,comestraighttothepoint. 别拐弯抹角,直截了当的说吧。 Don'tbeataroundthebush,tellmeexactlywhathappened. 别拐弯抹角,告诉我发生

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

在美国英语里,有许多常用俚语是由动物字眼构成的,相当的生动、形象。掌握它们,会你的口语和作文更地道,更生色! Session I: It's a Zoo Out There(真象个动物园) 1. Smell a Rat = feel that somethin

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

The Turn of the Screw by Henry James VI It took of course more than that particular passage to place us together in presence of what we had now to live with as we could my dreadful liability to impressions of the order so vividly exemplified, and my

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Science and technology 科学技术 Beer drinking 啤酒的饮用 Shape up! 形状改变一切! What sort of glass you drink from predicts how fast you drink 喝酒有多快?看杯子就知道 WOULD you like that in a straight or a jug, sir? was

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Deep in the silent ocean High up in the sky Second to the right and Straight on till morning comes There is a place where you can find what you seek This path shows you the right way There is a place where you can find your true love In the land of c

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Itwasahit-and-run. 这是一起肇事逃逸事件! 例句: A:Canyouhelpmyfriendplease?It'sanemergency.Hewasjusthitbyacar. 您能帮一下我的朋友吗?这是紧急情况。他刚被车撞了。 B:I'llcallanambulance.Lethimliedownthere.Iknowso

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

You're up I'm just getting in So rough god knows where I've been Your eyes are staring at my sins There's no time to speak our minds All of our frustrations on hold 'Cause you don't know the life that I know Standing straight but I'm off the wall You

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅