Left Hand Free-Alt-J Hey shady baby I'm hot Like the prodigal son Pick a battle eenie meenie miney moe Hey flower you're the chosen one Well your left hand's free And your right's in a grip With another left hand Watch his right hand slip Towards his

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 2015 MTV 音乐录影带

95 周一将迎来美国宪法日 AMERICAN MOSAIC - September 14, 2001 HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC VOA's radio magazine in Special English. (THEME) This is Doug Johnson. On our program today: We

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 文化聚焦

[歌词大意] With You 和你在一起 The real me is a southern girl 我只是一个南方女孩 2)With her 1)Levis on and an 3)open heart 穿着Levis牛仔裤,怀着一颗热情奔放的心。 4)

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Lesson 28 Are Cars Doing More Harm Than Good? Text Cars Only Bring Peogle Trouble Today any Chinese can enjoy the luxury of owning a private car--if he can afford it, that is. And to be able to afford it, you have first of all to pay a five or six fi

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(195) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语教程(Oral Workshop)--高级

今天分享的是爱德华的故事。 1) Her name was Bessie Wallis Warfield.She was born into a poor, southern family on June 19th, 1896. 她的原名叫贝西.沃丽斯.沃菲尔德。她1896年出生再一个贫穷的南方家庭。 2) The only

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: When someone does something utterly selfless, you might think, oh, they're just a generous kind of soul. But new research suggests altruism may be hardwired in the brain. Reporter Michelle Trudeau has more. MICHELLE TRUDEAU, BYLI

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

I'm Naamua Delaney, at the CNN Center in Atlanta, here's a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. Six suburban Atlanta Georgia schools remain on lockdown as police search for the suspect in the deaths of two off-duty police officers. The two offi

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(一)月

I'm Naamua Delaney at the CNN Center in Atlanta. Here's a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke made a key appearance before a Congressional Committee earlier in Washington. He told lawmakers he supports an

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(一)月

And hello I'm Brooke Baldwin at the CNN Center in Atlanta. Heres a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. Bleak day on Wall Street as Lehman Brothers files for bankruptcy. The storied investment bank spent the weekend looking for suitors, but whe

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(九)月

Hello everyone, I'm Creshon Saunders at the CNN.com newsroom in Atlanta. Here is a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. Just days now to the next presidential debate and the candidates are both stumping and prepping ahead of Tuesday night. Bara

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(十)月

Good afternoon. I'm Reggie Aqui at the CNN.com headquarters in Atlanta. And here's a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. Get start with investigators in North Carolina who say it appears a pregnant marine was killed December 15th, four days be

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(一)月

今天要学的习惯用语是: have a field day。field这个词一个普通的意思是野外或田野,所以a field day早在十八世纪中期出现时,它的原始意义就是军队特定在野外进行演习的日子。从十九世纪早期开

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

今天要学的习惯用语都包括这个关键词:field。Field这个词一个普通的意思是野外或田野。今天要学的第一个习惯用语是:have a field day。刚才说过field最普通的意思是野外,所以a field day早在十

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Good morning from the CNN Center in Atlanta. Im Reggie Aqui. Thanks for checking in. Here is a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. We'll begin with hurricane Ike. It is still a few days away from possible landfall in the US. But people are alr

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(九)月

今天分享的是爱德华的故事。 Earnest: I love her, I will always love her. All I can ask is you do the same. Earnest: 我爱她,我会永远爱她。我的要求只是希望你也这样。 Edward: You have my word. Edward: 绝无虚言。 W

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Simpson went to Sacramento alone. It was very intense, Simpson recalled. 辛普森一个人去了萨克拉门托。当时非常紧张。辛普森回忆道。 She found her father working in a small restaurant. 她发现父亲在一家小餐馆工作。

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

It took another few weeks and the work of another detective to track her down. 乔布斯聘请了另一位侦探,几个月后找到了她的下落。 After giving him up, Joanne had married his biological father, Abdulfattah John Jandali, and they

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

Simpson sent the manuscript to Lisa before it was published, but at first she didn't read more than the opening. 这本书出版前,辛普森把书稿寄给了丽萨,但最初她只读了开头。 In the first few pages, I was confronted with my

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

音乐咖啡厅:Jessica Simpson - When you told me you loved me 相关介绍:1980年7月10日出生于德州的Jessica,最初是在她身为心理学家兼牧师的父亲所服务之教堂里,发掘出自己的歌唱天赋,并自此就视歌唱

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

加拿大新晋歌手Victoria动感小清新舞曲《They Don't Know About Us》 加拿大新晋流行女声Victoria与澳洲正太Cody合作动听新单MV首播,很青春很有活力哦!虽然MV的主要篇幅在Victoria的舞蹈之中,但是旋律

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲