4 A was an apple pie A was an apple pie A是一个苹果(APPLE)派 B bit it B咬了(BIT)一口苹果派 C cut it C切开(CUT)苹果派 D dealt it D来分发(DEALT)苹果派 E eat it E吃了(EAT)一块苹果派 F fought for it F为了一块苹果派而与人打斗(FOUGHT) G got it G得到了(GOT)

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(413) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

00:00.00]Text Hobbyist [00:03.58]I heard a rumor,Sangstrom said, [00:08.05]that youHe turned his head and looked about him to make absolutely sure that he [00:15.70]and the druggist were alone in the tiny drugstore. [00:20.38]The druggist was a littl

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语综合一上册 课文+单词

PEOPLE IN AMERICA - Hank Williams By Paul Thompson BROADCAST: December 22, 2002 (THEME) VOICE ONE: PEOPLE IN AMERICA --a program in Special English by the Voice of America. (THEME) Every week at this

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 People in America

Lesson 33 I sang a song to please her. 我唱了一首歌让她高兴。 不定式短语做副词时,前面不可以有逗号,但放在句首时要加逗号。 原形不定式:指动词前面没有to的,直接放原形动词。 知觉动词:有

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

A Texas tyke named Kai Langer is just like any other four year old except that he has become famous across America , thanks to some YouTube videos of him that went viral . Kai is a big fan of Grammy-winning singer Bruno Mars, so in his first YouTube

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Sophine Bushwick. Got a minute? Crickets make a big contribution to the sounds of a summer night. And theyve been doing so for some 165 million years. Now paleontologists have reconstructed the son

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(二)月

Simona You're getting older Your journey's been etched On your skin Simona Wish I had known that What seemed so strong Has been and gone I would call you up every Sunday night And we'd both stay out 'til the morning light And we sang, Here we go agai

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Can't count the years on one hand That we've been together I need the other one to hold you. Make you feel, make you feel better. It's not a walk in the park To love each other. But when our fingers interlock, Can't deny, can't deny you're worth it C

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

And last week we sang with the children one of their favorite songs, 上周我们与孩子们一起唱了一首他们最喜爱的歌曲: The Wise Man Built His House Upon the Rock. 聪明人建房岩石上。 Perhaps some of you know it. Some of th

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

PEOPLE IN AMERICA -June 23, 2002: Maria Callas By Shelley Gollust VOICE 1: I'm Shirley Griffith. VOICE 2: And I'm Ray Freeman with the VOA Special English program People in America. Today, we tell abo

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 People in America

听歌学英语:Killing Me Softly with His Song 这首歌由罗怕塔?弗莱克(Roberta Flack)演唱,被列为1973年的格莱美最佳单曲。此歌舒缓的曲调,如徐徐吹来的清风,用平和的语气讲述着极为普通的故事,

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Kate, will you play with me? said James. 凯特,你愿意和我一起玩吗?詹姆斯说 We will dig in the sand with this little spade. That will be fine sport. 我们要用这把小铲子在沙滩上挖个洞。这是项很好的运动。 Not n

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第一册

Busted flat in Baton Rouge, waiting for a train And Is feeling nearly as faded as my jeans. Bobby thumbed a diesel down just before it rained, It rode us all the way to New Orleans. I pulled my harpoon out of my dirty red bandanna, I was playing soft

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

A Little Help From My Friends (Lennon/McCartney) What would you think if I sang out of tune, Would you stand up and walk out on me. Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song, And I'll try not to sing out of key. I get by with a little help from my f

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

You are flattering me 过奖了;你在奉承我 A:Alice,I never knew you had such a lovely voice.You really can sing,can't you? 艾丽斯,我不知道你有这么好的嗓子。你唱歌真不赖,不是吗? B:Thanks,Mark.I used to be a member

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

音乐咖啡厅:Marc Anthony - Remember Me 相关介绍:Marc Anthony的首张英文同名专辑,网罗了包括Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston,Mariah Carey,Celine Dion,Jennifer Lopez等流行、RB、拉丁乐界天王天后钟爱的超级制

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Picked a wildflower off the side of the road You put it in my hair Two bare feet up on the dashboard Hands waving through the summer air Looking at you, looking at me With the wind strapped to our backs Flying as high as a bird in the sky Don't get m

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

LESSON 26 The ant and the cricket 第二十六课 蚂蚁和蟋蟀 A silly young cricket, accustomed to sing 愚蠢的年轻的蟋蟀,习惯了唱歌 Through the warm sunny months of gay summer and spring 度过春夏温暖晴朗的日子 Began to com

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

What's a miracle if life itself is not Who am I to praise his worth with a hymn I may stumble over words that I forgot Just as life itself surely begin Sing me a song for the mountains to move Sing me the anthem of life Sing me the anthem of life I a

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

1. odyssey /ˈɔdɪsi:/ -- any long series of wanderings or travels Odyssey是有关奥德修斯在特洛伊战争后十年流浪返乡的史诗。《奥德赛》是古希腊最重要的两部史诗之一(另一部是《伊利亚特》),相传为

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(160) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文词汇