《苏格兰玛丽女王》下载 《苏格兰玛丽女王》在线购买

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 苏格兰玛丽女王.Mary.Queen.Of.Scots

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 歌剧院的幽灵

S: The idea of having Paul McCartney sing a song that I wrote has to be one of the most exciting things of his life. S: But let me tell you. Let me tell you how this happened. Lorne Michaels who is the... S: Saturday Night Live. C: Night Live. S: Goo

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

VOICE ONE: PEOPLE IN AMERICA -- a program in Special English by the Voice of America. Every week at this time, we tell you a story about people who played a part in the history of the United States. I'm Tony Riggs. Today, Larry West and I tell the s

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(十一)月

US Folk Singer, Political Activist Pete Seeger Dies 美国民谣歌手,政治活动家皮特西格去世 Pete Seeger, regarded as the most influential folk artist in America, died Monday of natural causes in New York. He was 94 years old. A skilled b

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(一月)

Karaokes made its way from Japanese bars all the way to little kids birthday parties and video games. For commentator Andrew Lam and his family, Karaokes become more than entertainment. On the recent occasion of my uncles sixty years birthday, my cla

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年NPR美国国家公共电台

今天我们要学的词是 theme song. Theme song 主题曲。British singer Adele released Skyfall, the theme song she co-wrote and sang for the latest James Bond film. 英国歌手阿黛尔公布了新单曲Skyfall,这首歌是007新片的主题曲

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Artist:James Blunt Song:1973 Simona You're getting older The journey's been Etched on your skin Simona I guess i know this We seemed so strong We've been there and gone I will call you up everyday saturday night And we both stayed out 'til the mo

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

STEVE EMBER: Im Steve Ember. SHIRLEY GRIFFITH: And Im Shirley Griffith with PEOPLE IN AMERICA in VOA Special English. Today we tell about the Carter Family, the First Family of country music. STEVE EMBER: It was August second, nineteen twenty-seven.

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(三)月

It has been more than four years since British troops were deployed to Sangin and in that time 106 Britons have lost their lives. British forces handed control on Monday of the deadly Sangin district to U.S. troops, and about 1,000 Royal Marines are

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(九)月

NOEL KING, HOST: Lift Every Voice And Sing is a song that has a lot of meaning for many African-Americans. For generations, it's been sung in schools, in churches and in dozens of recordings and landmark performances. Motown's Kim Weston sang it in f

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

John sat on the porch playing his electric bass. He had a brother called James. James played guitar. He played it every day. He played the guitar well. Sometimes John and Jim made music together. John sang the melody. Jim sang harmony. They both play

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

I heard he sang a good song. I heard he had a style. And so I come to see him To listen for a while. And there he was, this young boy A stranger to my eyes. Strumming my pain with his fingers, Singing my life with his words, Killing me softly with hi

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

At least 23 people have died on the Indonesian resort islands of Bali and Lombok after consuming locally produced palm wine made with methanol, a fuel used for lanterns. The first victims began arriving at Sanglah General Hospital in the Balinese ci

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(六月)

今天我们要学的词是lip sync。Lip sync 是lip synchronization的简称,意思是对口型,假唱。Pop singer Beyonce is alleged to have lip synced the national anthem at President Obama's second inauguration. 流行歌手碧昂丝被指在

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Dad: What's your little caper? Come home so late! We are all worried about you. Daniel: Oh, I am terribly sorry. But I was so captivated with the singer at the subway exit. So I forgot the time. Dad: Singing? At the subway exit? Oh, it sounds like so

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(193) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家下册