[00:00.00]The Importance of Being Honest 诚实的重要性 [00:05.73]On a Friday night, [00:08.26]a poor young artist stood [00:10.32]at the gate of the subway station, [00:11.97]playing his violin. [00:13.40]Many people put some money into the hat of th

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 语言的力量

PEOPLE IN AMERICA - Paul Robeson Pt. 1 By Shelley Gollust Broadcast: Sunday, January 04, 2004 (THEME) VOICE ONE: I'm Shirley Griffith. VOICE TWO: And I'm Steve Ember with the V-O-A Special English pro

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 People in America

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(538) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第二册

Songs About Summer Celebrate, Remember and Complain适合炎炎夏日听的歌曲 Welcome to This Is America from VOA Learning English. Here in the northern part of the world, we are in what some call the dog days of summerin other words, the hottest

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(八)月

The annual New Zealand Music Awards were held tonight in Auckland. The popular singer-songwriter/guitarist, Kimbra, returned from Canada for the event. She had nominations in many categories and won five of these. She also won the most important awar

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

【英文原文】 And when the moon shone in the heavens the nightingale flew to the rose-tree, and set her breast against the thorn. All night long she sang, with her breast against the thorn, and the cold crystal moon leaned down and listened. All

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语散文阅读

Sing Sing! Sing a song. Sing out loud. Sing out strong. Sing of good things, not bad, Sing of happy, not sad. Sing, sing a song. Make it simple to last your whole life long. Don't worry that it's not good enough For anyone else to hear. Just sing, si

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文歌曲解析歌词

Beyonc's HBO documentary, Life Is But a Dream, aired Saturday night and it was a 90-minute whirlwind of music, dance and emotion. And though the singer, 31, has been everywhere recently (the Inauguration, the Super Bowl halftime show, Oprah's Next Ch

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

An empty street An empty house A hole inside my heart I'm all alone The rooms are getting smaller I wonder how I wonder why I wonder where they are The days we had The songs we sang together Oh yeah And all my love We're holding on forever Reaching f

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Brenda sang a song. She sang the song while she walked to school. The name of the song was Row, Row, Row Your Boat. Brenda liked to sing this song. It was her favorite song to sing. She sang it every day while she walked to school. Sometimes she sang

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Scott walked into the almost empty office. One worker was typing at his computer. The worker smiled and said, How's it going? Scott didn't know the worker. He said Hi without smiling. He sat down at a nearby desk. His back was to the worker. Scott wa

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Sing something! begged Wilbur, closing his eyes. 那么唱点什么吧!威尔伯闭上眼睛求它。 So Charlotte sang a lullaby, 于是夏洛便唱起催眠曲, while crickets chirped in the grass and the barn grew dark. 同时蟋蟀在草丛里唧

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

In Africa it is hot, and for months on end it doesn't rain. 非洲气候炎热,接连好几个月不下雨。 In many regions very little grows. 许多地方只能生长少量作物。 These are deserts, as are the lands on either side of Egypt. 这片

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

Family and friends of American pop music icon Whitney Houston have said their goodbyes to the singer at a private funeral at her childhood church in Newark, New Jersey. Celebrities, including music greats, joined the final tribute at the New Hope Bap

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是inauguration。Inauguration 就职典礼。1月21号是美国总统奥巴马第二个任期的就职典礼。Security is airtight for the inauguration. 就职典礼的保安措施滴水不漏。Officials are expecting inaug

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Toni Braxton是90年代最受欢迎的RB女歌手之一,她同时也是成功的商业歌手。她能够迎合各大阵营的口味:对RB听众来说她的声音够骚灵,在现代成人乐上够柔和;对成年人来说够老练,对年轻一代则够撩人;能够抚慰女性受伤的心灵,同时也让男人消魂。依靠着这些特质,Toni

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

BEIJING, May 10 (Xinhuanet) -- The romance drama Shadows of Love, starring Hong Kong pop and movie sensation Cecilia Cheung, premiered in Beijing on Tuesday. Director Yuen-Leung Poon and producer Stanley Kwan attended the ceremony alongside lead acto

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(320) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Edith Piaf (1915-1963) was a French singer and one of her countrys best-known cultural icons. She is probably Frances greatest ever singer and sang classics such as La vie en rose. She was so popular that 100,000 people attended her funeral in Paris

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人简介

Beirut乐队来自美国,主唱Zach Condon高中辍学就开始游历欧洲。确实,听他们的歌,你会觉得完全不像一只美国乐队的感觉,音乐中弥漫着深沉灿烂的欧洲风情~ Artist:Beirut Song:A Sunday Smile All

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

模仿句子: They accept their drug abuse is a serious issue in athletics and sport as a whole, but they're defiant in their styles that they're not running away from it, they're not hiding any evidence. 翻译:他们承认在运动员中乃至整

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀