一句精彩的引用可以让你的面试加分不少哦!下面是一些从电影中选出来的经典语录,你面试的时候不妨引用一下。不过首先还是要记住应该察言观色,在合适的时候说出来。 1、There is no ce

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

AA: Im Avi Arditti, and this week on WORDMASTER -- whats it like to be an English teacher in America today? I put that question to an expert at the recent convention of the National Council of Teachers of English, in Baltimore, Maryland. Meet Carol J

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

Many years ago, I saw the movie Harry Porter and I was so impressed by it. The magical world was so wonderful that I wanted to live there. My thoughts were so active that I always dreamed about myself walking in the magical world and taking the risk.

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Excuse for Speeding Harry and Lloyd were speeding down the road. A police car pulled them over. Why on earth were you driving so fast? the policeman yelled. Our brakes are no good-so we wanted to get there before we had an accident! 超速的理由 哈

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Weeks after Harry Potter fans were told a new Draco Malfoy story would appear online, JK Rowling has finally delivered the goods: and with it, her own thoughts about Harry's Hogwarts enemy。 几周前就被告知网上会有德拉科马尔福的新故

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

More than 70 per cent of bosses claim that the rising trend among Britons - especially teenagers - of adding inflections to the ends of sentences is particularly annoying. 超过70%的老板认为在英国人(尤其是青少年)中,在句末加上一

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

More than 70 per cent of bosses claim that the rising trend among Britons - especially teenagers - of adding inflections to the ends of sentences is particularly annoying. 超过70%的老板认为在英国人(尤其是青少年)中,在句末加上

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

POSH and Becks eldest son Brooklyn has jetted off to America for the summer where he is believed to have wowed the agencies in Los Angeles. 辣妹和小贝(Posh and Becks)的长子布鲁克林(Brooklyn)日前飞往美国度夏,据信,他令

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Cocktail fans in London will want to take deep breaths when they enter a pop-up bar that opens on Thursday, July 30, on the site of an ancient monastery in Borough. 位于博罗市场古老修道院内的一家快闪酒吧于7月30日开放,伦敦爱

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(255) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

LONDON Oh, for a wizards spell that would allow me to tell you everything, and then erase it completely from your memory. But though I paid rapt attention during the afternoon and evening I spent at Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, which opened in

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(246) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

图片1 It's every Harry Potter fan's dream - a real-life Hogwarts is currently being built in China. 这是所有哈利波特粉丝的梦想中国正在建造一座真实的霍格沃茨魔法学校。 The enormous new university building in Xinle Ci

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

From Hermione to Diagon and Rubeus, Harry Potter books have been tripping fans up for years over how to pronounce certain words. 多年来,《哈利波特》丛书的粉丝们一直把某些单词的发音都弄错了:从赫敏、对角巷到鲁伯

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Books and Arts; Book Review; 文艺;书评; Harry Belafonte's autobiography 亨瑞.贝拉方特式自传 Twentieth-century lion 20世纪雄狮 My Song: A Memoir of Art, Race and Defiance. By Harry Belafonte. 《吾之歌:艺术、种族、反抗

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

The author's Twitter clue about her forthcoming 点击发音 project had 'Harry Potter' fans in a tizzy 点击发音. 作者JK罗琳女士的官方推特透露出她接下来要进行的项目,这使得哈利波特的粉丝们乱作一团。 The pr

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

在这个世界上,有两种人:一种是小人物,另一种是大人物。小人物安于现状,不思进取;大人物雄心壮志,永不言败。事实上,造成这种区别的主要原因就是,人们思考问题的深度或者质量不

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The presumptive U.S. Republican presidential candidate says he has not paid less than 13 percent of his income in federal taxes during the past 10 years. Speaking to reporters in South Carolina, Mitt Romney said he had examined his tax returns for th

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

J.K. Rowling is the pen name she uses as a writer. The J is for Joanne, her real first name, but she prefers to be called Jo. J.K.罗琳是她作为作家的笔名。J是乔安妮的缩写,她真名中的第一个名字,但她更愿被叫做乔。

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人简介

正式场合招呼法,适用于第一次见面、长辈: Good morning, Sir! Good afternoon, Madam! Good evening! 非正式招呼法,适用于同事、朋友: Morning! Hey Harry! Hi Harry! Alright, Harry! Alright, mate! 你好吗? How are yo

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

你的英语够礼貌吗?在日常中,一口有涵养的英语既能让你获得体面,又能获得别人的尊重,让别人对你刮目相看。 1. After you. 你先请。 这是一句很常用的客套话,在进/出门,上车得场合你都

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

White House Chief of Staff William Daley says he is confident the United States will not default on its debt. Daley told CNBC television Tuesday that there are a lot of debt reduction plans on the table and everyone is stressed as the August 2 deadli

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻