Where is Daddy ? Where is daddy ? Where is daddy ? Here I am, here I am . How are you today ,daddy ? Very well I thank you . Run away ,run away . (爸爸在哪里?) 爸爸在哪里?爸爸在哪里? 爸爸在这里,在这里。 今天怎么样,

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 我的第一本英语儿歌

He was in Miami. He was an oil executive. He was at a bar with some friends. It was about 1 a.m. He walked out of the bar. He didn't say good night to his friends. He didn't say anything to anyone. He just walked out of the bar. The videotape from a

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

歌曲 : Impacto (Remix) 艺人 : Daddy Yankee Feat. Fergie 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 : El Cartel: The Big Boss 发行年代 : 2007 风格 : Reggae 相关介绍: Daddy Yankee原名Raymond Ayala,1977年2月3日出生在波多黎各,2000年与大牌DJ Playero合作出版首

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 饶舌音乐

Believe it or not, depression can be good for your health. Ok, not that kind of depression. An economic depression. According to work published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, people actually got healthier during the Great Dep

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(九)月

Martin, we just have one question. Where's the money? 马丁,我们有个问题。钱呢? I'm sorry, what? Where's...the money? What? 抱歉,你说什么?钱...在哪里?什么? She's asking where the money is. 她问你钱藏哪去了 Oh

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

THIS IS AMERICA - Grand Ole Opry Celebrates its 80th Anniversary on Radio By Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: Monday, October 31, 2005 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

The little girl was thirsty. She wanted something to drink. She opened the refrigerator. She looked inside. She saw milk. She saw soda. She saw orange juice. She saw beer. She wondered what beer tasted like. Her daddy drank beer every day. Beer must

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Liz与我一起去Costco购物,人口处迎面来了一对男女,年轻娇媚的女士同Liz很大方的打招呼,拉着年长男士的手远离后,我便对Liz说:从他们亲密的样子看来,这对父女的感情一定很好。Liz用很

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

Oh, The Grand Old Duke Of York Oh, The grand old Duke of York, He had ten thousand men; He marched them up to the top of the hill, And he marched them down again. And when they were up, they were up, And when they were down, they were down, And when

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(251) / 评论(0) 分类 鹅妈妈童谣

Dance to Your Daddy Dance to your daddy My bonny laddy, Dance to your ninny, My bonny lamb; You shall have a fishy On a little dishy, You shall have a fishy When the boat comes in.

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(281) / 评论(0) 分类 鹅妈妈童谣

节奏布鲁斯:Puff Daddy - Ill be missing you 介绍 : 吹牛老爹对于每一个对Hiphop音乐有过一些了解的人来说都不陌生。作为一个公司老板和制作人,Puff Daddy(现在改名为P.Diddy)在Hiphop界早就是大名鼎鼎

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Whos Your Baghdaddy: New Musical Pokes Serious Fun at Iraq War In Shakespeares Hamlet, the Danish prince warns that actors should be well taken care of because, When you die you were better to have a bad epitaph than their ill report while you live.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(八月)

By Oliver Chanler Broadcast: July 9, 2003 (THEME) VOICE ONE: This is Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And this is Shirley Griffith with the VOA Special English program EXPLORATIONS. Today, we tell about a famo

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(下)-美国人文故事

今天我们要学的词是Grand Slam。 Grand Slam大满贯。在温布尔登网球公开赛中,费德勒战胜罗迪克夺取男子单打冠军。Roger Federer won his 15th Gland Slam title Sunday, 费德勒星期天赢得他的第15个大满贯冠

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Vettel wins South Korean Grand Prix SEOUL, Oct. 14 (Xinhua) -- Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel won the South Korean Grand Prix in Yeongam on Sunday to leapfrog Ferrari's Fernando Alonso in the Formula One championship driver's standings. Vettel's 25th ca

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Maybe hurting Is as grand as loving So grand you can't Escape nowhere As it's giving Wounds are taking Hard though to tell What that'd might be I can just close my eyes And let you stand outside Maybe favours Can be disquised and Disasters what light

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Oh! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah All the vixens stand in line Waiting for my fright night Be the new flesh for the sacrifice Screaming out the mating call I've become the lord of love I break your will I'll break your will for good I

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

饶舌:Daddy Yankee - Impacto (Remix) 相关介绍 : Daddy Yankee原名Raymond Ayala,1977年2月3日出生在波多黎各,2000年与大牌DJ Playero合作出版首张个人专辑El Cartel de Yankee(cartel是西班牙语海报的意思),成为

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

歌曲 : I'll Be Missing You 艺人 : Puff Daddy Ft.Faith Evans 音乐星级 : ★★★★★ 所属专辑 : No Way Out 发行年代 : 1997 风格 : RB 介绍: 吹牛老爹对于每一个对Hiphop音乐有过一些了解的人来说都不陌生。作为一个公司老板和制作人,Puff Daddy(现在改名

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Nowhere is Japan's quiet luxury more evident than in its onsen ryokans - traditional inns with hot springs - Ou Shuyi finds Japan's charm is often compared to that of the ideal beauty, subtle and elusive - you can hardly resist it even though you can

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(422) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语