[00:01.96]MAN 1 (O VER LOUDSPEAKER) ; Unless you have clearance... 没有通行证不能通过检查站 [00:03.28]...you cannot pass the checkpoint. Please return to your homes. 请尽速回家 [00:08.56]MIKE; Make a hoIe, make a hoIe! Coming through

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-我是传奇

Saturday morning at five o'clock Bet I was the first one up on the block. Had to get with it, couldn't be slow. Packed our car, got ready to go. Tock our skillet, and away we went. We're gonna do my f

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 迪斯尼儿歌第四集

席卷全球超速女生组t.A.T.u. 雷霆横扫英国5周、欧洲6周、日本、德国、澳洲冠军榜 全球单曲销售直逼200万张超电劲歌 歌手:TATU All the things she said All the things she said Running through my head Running through my head Running through my head All the thi

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 史上最强的十七首英文冠军单曲

Tim from purchasing arrives Tim: Hey, Joice. What a coincidence! Our seats are right next to each other again! Joice: Huh. I guess I'm just lucky... Tim: Did you hear what the grand prize is this year? A two-week vacation to America! Joice: Wow! Who

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

A mother is in the kitchen making supper for her family when her young daughter walks in. Mommy, where do babies come from? After thinking about it for a moment, the mother explains, Well, dear, a girl and a boy fall in love and get married. Then, on

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

A father was at the beach with his children when the four-year-old sonran up to him, grabbed his hand, and led him to the shore, where a seagull lay dead in the sand. Daddy, what happened to him? the son asked. He died and went to Heaven, the dad rep

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

By Michael Bowman Grand Rapids 02 January 2007 The body of former President Gerald Ford has arrived in his home town of Grand Rapids, Michigan, after a state funeral Tuesday in Washington. VOA's Michael Bowman reports, residents turned out in large

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(一月)

During my junior year in high school, Mr. Reynolds, my English teacher, handed each student a list of thoughts or statements written by other students, then gave us a creative writing assignment based on one of those thoughts. 上初中时,英文老师

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

A moving story--about FAMILY A man came home from work late, tired and irritated, to find his 5-year oldson waiting for him at the door. SON: Daddy, may I ask you a question? DAD: Yeah sure, what is it? replied the man. SON: Daddy, how much do you ma

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

VOICE ONE: I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Barbara Klein with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. Today, we take you to one of the most popular and beautiful places in the United States. It is the Grand Canyon in the southwestern state of Arizo

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(十)月

图片1 图片2 图片3 图片4 图片5 图片6 图片7 图片8 图片9 图片10

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 粉红猪小妹第三季

图片1 图片2 图片3 图片4 图片5 图片6 图片7 图片8 图片9 图片10 图片11 图片12

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 粉红猪小妹第二季

A man and his wife are watching a Mike Tyson boxing match on pay-per-view TV. The husband sighs and says, I'm so disappointed! It was all over in four minutes. What a fucking rip-off(索取高价,偷窃)!!The wife replies, Good! Now you know how

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Mom: Excuse me. Mile? I wanna buy this. Can I buy this? How much is it gonna be? Girl: It's five dollars. Mom: Five dollars? Can you open it? Give me some money. I don't have money. Can you pay it for me? Girl: OK. Mom: Where is all the money? Where

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

Little Johnny says Mom, when I was on the bus with Daddy this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.Well, you've done the right thing, says MommyBut Mommy, I was sitting on daddy's lap(膝盖).

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

You know I don't need you You know I don't need your hell If you going give me something Well give me something I can't give myself Oh, don't want your money Don't want your rolodex of friends Already have me a daddy Take a new picture for your portr

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

We sneak out late after midnight Hijack your daddy's car You're my best bad kind of habit I'm your backseat movie star Leave my shit under the motel bed Yours look big under the knocks you dead The sun don't set if we keep heading west You said Ooooo

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(160) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

When I'm Gone by Eminem Yeah Its my life In my own words I guess [Verse 1] Have you ever loved someone so much youd give an arm for? Not the expression, no, literally give an arm for? When they know they are your heart And you know you are their armo

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

美国俚语:万人迷 他用的香水型号、他穿的衣服品牌、他理的每种发型 他的一切都是人们效仿的楷模;他的成功、他的失败、他的微笑、他的落泪 他的一切都紧紧抓住人们的眼球!有他的球

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

To Give Up the Seat Little Johnny says Mom, when I was on the bus with Daddy this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady. Well, you've done the right thing, says Mommy But Mommy, I was sitting on daddy's lap. 让座 小约翰告诉妈妈:早

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语