感谢网友雨竹提供的文本 Lesson 1 The English Alphabet 第一课 字母(1) 、字母表(AN) 大写 小写 读音 A a /ei/ B b /bi:/ C c /si:/ D d /di:/ E e /i:/ F f /ef/ G g / H h I i /ai/ J j K k /kei/ L l /el/ M m /em/ N n /en/ 二、

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(870) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄学英语第一册

[00:09.77]Learn to say. [00:12.19]What is Spring Festival,Chen Ling? [00:15.62]It's Chinese New Year.是中国的新年. [00:18.60]How do you spend it?你们怎么过? [00:20.72]We make dumplings.我们包饺子. [00:22.83]We have a big dinner.我们吃

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 闽教版小学英语四年级上

1)Wheredidyoufoolaround?你到哪里疯去了? foolaround=horsearound俚语成分中多一些 Adialogue: -Er...Dad,haventyougotobed? -Iamrightherewaitingforyou,tellme,wheredidyouhorsearound? -Sorry,daddy,Imetoneofmyoldclassmatestoday.Andwehadapartyandchatteredalot.

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 笨小孩学口语

Jessica在北京学中文,她的中国朋友要是遇到了不知道用美语怎么说的词,就会来请教她。今天是吴琼要问的:虎妈。 Jessica:Hey 吴琼!你怎么看起来无精打采的!怎么啦? WQ: 别提了。还不是

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 美语怎么说

Ada was lonely. She wanted a baby. She went to a hospital. She stole a baby. She called her baby Norma. When she got older, Norma asked, Where is my daddy? Ada said that daddy had died. Norma asked, What did daddy look like? Ada showed Norma a pictur

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Alright, let's get to work. Hey, Roman, are you freaking out? No. Yes, you are. Can somebody just _____1_______what we're supposed to be doing? Just when you didn't think it can get any better, huh? Here we go. Hell yeah! Oh, shit! Hook 'em up! Brian

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Richard!- Yeah? - I think I heard something. Stay here. His name was Freddy Russel. He's a wanted fellon. _________1____________. Sometimes the good guy wins. What's this? That's not the guy I shot. It's called shock. Why don't you go home and let me

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

新课标小学英语第八册(一年级起点外研版)MODULE 5 Unit 1 This girl is better. Unit 2 Sing to your daddy.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准小学四年级英语

席卷全球超速女生组t.A.T.u. 雷霆横扫英国5周、欧洲6周、日本、德国、澳洲冠军榜 全球单曲销售直逼200万张超电劲歌 歌手:TATU All the things she said All the things she said Running through my head Running through my head Running through my head All the th

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Close your eyes Have no fear The monster's gone He's on the run and your daddy's here Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful Beautiful boy Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful Beautiful boy Before you go to sleep Say a little prayer Every day in every way, it's

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: When Senator Rob Portman of Ohio yesterday became the latest conservative politician to announce his support for same-sex marriage, he disclosed that his son, Will, a junior at Yale University, had told him two years ago that he is

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Jason: Maggie, if we don't leave now we are going to miss the start of that movie. Maggie: I don't care. I'm just going to see Mel Gibson. Jason: Remember Mike, Chrissy's bedtime is... Maggie: Right now. Mike: Hey! you told me it was in an hour. Chr

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第六季

I Wish You Enough 知足常乐,尽享人生 At an airport I overheard a father and daughter during their last moments together. 在机场我无意中听到父女俩在最后分别时刻的谈话。 Her flight was ready for boarding and they were st

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

你明白吗,梅吉?你爸和弗兰克吵架只是表明弗兰克想走了。这不是因为他们互相厌恶。许多年轻人都是这样做的、这是一种借口。这次吵架给弗兰克找到了一个去做他长期以来就想做的事情

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 荆棘鸟

But what if it was Henry? I jump out of bed and I run, with no shoes I run downstairs, out the back door, into the Meadow. Its cold, the wind cuts right through my nightgown. Where is he? I stop and look and there, by the orchard, theres Daddy and Ma

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(160) / 评论(0) 分类 时间旅行者的妻子

Mummy:Bob, are you hungary? Bob,你饿了吗? Bob:No. 不饿。 Mummy:Do you want some Macroniancheese? 你要吃马卡龙奶酪吗? Bob:No. 不要。 Mummy:Emm...Do you wanna take a bath? 呃......你想要洗澡么? Bob:No. 不想。 Mummy:

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

I'll Be Missing You Puff Daddy Ft.Faith Evans Yeah, this right here goes out to everyone who's lost someone that they truly loved.... Check it out.... Seems like yesterday we used to rock the show I laced the track, you locked the flow So far from ha

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

No Worriess 免惊啦! At the swimming pool one day, a child asked his mother, 在游泳池旁,一个小孩问他妈妈, Mommy, Mommy, can I go swimming? 妈咪,妈咪,我可不可以下去游泳? Certainly not, darling. The water's much too

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 经典双语笑话

Tess was a precocious eight-year-old girl when she heard her Mom and Dad talking about her little brother, Andrew. All she knew was that he was very sick and they were completely out of money. They were moving to an apartment complex next month becau

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Not a month,but like a few weeks 也不至于一个月 就几个星期吧 we find our,we find our time,we carve out Monny-daddy time,it's not mommy-daddy time 我们找到 我们找到了自己的时间 我们挤出了爸妈独处时间 其实那不叫

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀