Philadelphia Freedom 演唱者:Elton John 英文歌词 Lyrics by Bernie Taupin Released as a UK single in February, 1975 I used to be a rolling stone You know if the cause was right I'd leave to find the answer on the road I used to be a heart beat

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

I put a spell on you because you're mine 我对你施下魔咒 因为你属于我 You better stop the things that you do 你最好停下手上的事情 I tell you I ain't lyin' I ain't lyin' 告诉你 我并没说谎 我并没说谎 You know I can't

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Daddy never went to church on Sunday He said that's one thing I'll never do But mama never gave up she said one day He'll be sitting here beside of me and you I can still hear mama softly talking With her tears falling on her folded hands So that Eas

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Song:100% Natural Artist:Alsou Natural Oooh, yeah At the the centre of me, baby would you believe That I am everyything that I was born to be Why would I cover up What comes natural enough I have everything that god has given me I won't hide, who

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

[00:00]G:What's the matter? Cat got your tongue? [00:02]Hey, Pam, guess what? Daddy's planning a little covert operation in Thailand for the day after the wedding. [00:07]J: I'm sorry, Pam, but your dad is not retired. [00:09]He's still very much i

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英美人天天都在说的4000句:跟着影视学最真实的口语

My name is Jordan Belfort. The year I turned 26, I made $49 million, which really pissed me off because it was three shy of a million a week. We're making a name for ourselves. ___________1_____________. You know what a fugazi is? Yes, fugazi. It's a

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

At first opportunity Frank seized the paper and read the feature hungrily, drinking in its jingoistic prose, his eyes glowing eerily. Daddy, I want to go! he said as he laid the paper down reverently on the table. Fee's head jerked around as she slop

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 荆棘鸟

欢快的英文歌曲-we just laugh about it Youve been all around the world then search for life and have been lying on the bad time flow to mine unless like you are always first to ask daddy used to say that after this is a chat yeah yeah yeah yeah

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Hey Lowy. What? Do you want to open your birthday present early? Yeah. You do? Ok, Go and sit on the couch. Is your birthday coming? Ok. OK. So just open that backpack. 你想早点打开你的生日礼物吗?想。真的吗?好的,去沙发上坐

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

She was starin out the window of their SUV Complainin sayin I can't wait to turn 18 She said I'll make my own money And I'll make my own rules Momma put the car in park out there in front of the school And she kissed her head, and said 'I was just li

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

summertime summertime and the livin is easy fish are jumpin and the cotton is high oh your daddys rich and your ma is good loodin so hush little baby don`t you cry one of these morning you`e goin to rise up singing and youll spread your wings and you

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

daddy sits on the front porch swingin' look in' out on a bacon field used to be filled with burning tobacco now he knows it never will my brother found work in indiana sisters a nurse at the old folks home momma still cooking too much for supper and

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

as i was slowly passing an open home one day, i stopped for a moment, just to watch the children play. alone a boy was standing and when i asked him why, he turned with eyes that could not see and he began to cry. i'm nobody's child, i'm nobody's chi

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Oops! 哎呀;哎呦 oops 哎呀;哎呦 Oops,I made a mistake. 哎呀,我犯了一个错误。 Oops,I forgot to close the window. 哎呀,我忘记关窗户了。 A:Daddy, I love this Happy Farmhouse. It's really fun. 爸爸,我喜欢这个农家

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

初学翻译的人,都会经常感慨:英语我觉得自己是看懂了,就是翻译不出来。这其实也是好多学过了英语的人对做翻译经常有的一种想法,总感觉自己翻译起来力不从心,所谓只可意会,不可

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

The Declaration of Independence Think I could tell you that first sentence But then Im lost I can't begin to count the theories I've had pounded in my head That I forgot I don't remember all that Spanish Or the Gettysburg address But there is one spe

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

We were driving back from the country one night Mom and Dad up the front The rest of us snug and tight My kid brother grumbled for a little minute My big sister said he better quit it or die It had been a long day in the countryside Playing with the

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Robyn,来自瑞典的流行女歌手,著名单曲With Every Heartbeat曾拿下英国单曲榜榜首。 Robyn-----Cry When You Get Older Hey girl in the strobing light What your mama never told you Is love hurts when you do it right You can cry wh

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Joan Jett - Cherry Bomb Can't stay at home, can't stay in school Old folks say ya poor little fool Down the street, I'm the girl next door I'm the fox you've been waiting for Hello daddy Hello mom I'm your ch ch ch Ch cherry bomb Jett Joan Hello worl

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

I was 12 years old with some bolts and a wrench, a piece of plywood that was 3/4 inch and daddy said son once your chores are one I'll give you one of them gris old barn poles. I went out in the pasture with no cow patties, got some post hole diggers

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐