甜蜜对唱:摇滚之神遇见乡村天后 Rich Woman 摇滚之神与乡村天后破天荒的神奇组合! 格莱美得主、传奇制作人T Bone Burnett跨刀! AMG四星绝赞评价;当代经典之作! 专辑空降英国金榜亚军、美国

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

米兰达可儿联手爵士男声Bobby Fox翻唱猫王经典名曲《You're The Boss》MV大首播!这是一首看似简单的小品式的对唱情歌,猫王在乐句的语气轻重上拿捏得当,一缓一急说话般流畅自然,富有表情,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Mocking Bird (家庭题材中板伤感说唱) 演唱者:Eminem 阿姆与妻子离婚,并且由于经常外出演出,使得两个孩子常常得不到关爱,阿姆觉得很内疚,所以写了这首歌。并且谈到了很多他和妻子的事情

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 英语说唱歌曲

Song:No Good Advice Artist:Girls Aloud Daddy told me look into the future Sit at your computer, be a good girl And mama said remember you're a lady Think before your play and straighten your curls Well everybodys talking like I'm crazy Danger is

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

First of all, I'd like to thank you for coming out. I appreciate you guys very very much. Never thought the day would come. It was fun to be called by each of you, and I just want to say. Who's this? Yes, for real? You want me to come up, and apply f

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

Sometimes all you have to do is ask. 有时候有些事你要做的只是提要求。 A Google employee is getting a week off work to spend with his young daughter thanks to an adorable note she wrote to his boss. 一位谷歌员工得到了一周的假

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Hi, sweatheart! Hey, daddy. Caitlin, you're gonna be staying home tonight, right? Listen, we're just gonna hang out here, watch TV or something, but that is it. Caitlin tried to get away. They said that __________1___________. Think about your past.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Did not. Did too. We just met for the very first time, and as soon as you laid eyes on me you said, Thats the man Im going to marry, and you pasted me one. I always said you were an excellent judge of character. Thursday, September 29, 1977 (Clare is

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 时间旅行者的妻子

Toro with black truffle. Toro加黑松露 You are about to have a sushi toro gasm. 你将会体验到鲔高潮的快感 Will you calm down? It's just 别这么夸张好吗 不过就... Oh sweet bejesus that's delicious! 我的老天啊 这也太好吃了

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

It is December. That means it is Christmas time. Christmas time means Santa Claus is coming. Sara and Billy love Christmas. They love Santa Claus. They love the gifts from Santa. Last year they got nice gifts. Sara got a teddy bear and a rubber duck.

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Theres two things I know for sure. 世界上只有两样东西我可以确定 she was sent here from heaven, and shes daddys little girl. 她是上天赐于的恩物,是父亲的小宝贝 as I drop to my knees by her bed at night, 夜晚,我曲膝在

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

加拿大著名独立摇滚乐队 Arcade Fire 最新单曲 MV 《We Exist》!新一代蜘蛛侠安德鲁加菲尔德女装出演了 Arcade Fire 乐队的新歌,一个喜欢变装的男孩,无惧世俗目光,沉浸在自己的舞蹈世界中,用

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Rolling down the road Going no where Guitar packed in the trunk Somewhere round mile marker 112 Papa started hummin the funk I gotta jones in my bones before we know We were singing this melody Stop the car pulled out the guitar Halfway to New Orlean

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Wow there is something going down Like the storm in the sky I ain't gonna be played by your behavior How can I trust someone who's lying to me So bow out go now I said bow out and leave I said take your stuff and go Cuz' you're not for me - no Mamma

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

《逃亡乐队》原声:女孩子的摇滚梦想 - Cherry Bomb 电影《逃亡乐队》讲述的是上世纪七十年代的一只女子摇滚乐队The Runaways的发展经历,女主角之一就是暮光中的Kristen Stewart小编表示Bella那样的

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Damian Myles, 42, has been given just months to live, and fundraisers have dug deep to grant his daughter Ruby her wish of taking him to Disneyland Paris. 英国绍斯波特市42岁的戴米恩迈尔斯身患癌症,生命只剩下不到几个月的时

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

At the ripe old age of nineteen i bought a short bed pick up chicks machine life ran on beer and gasoline a half a lap ahead of the law i had a fake i d that got me into tuffies love was a word i used to get lucky was a big time spender with that pla

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Wow there is something going down Like the storm in the sky I ain't gonna be played by your behavior How can I trust someone who's lying to me So bow out go now I said bow out and leave I said take your stuff and go Cuz' you're not for me - no Mamma

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

His daughter went off to college. Don't do anything stupid. And don't follow the crowd, he told her. She said, Of course not, Daddy. You know how smart and independent I am. He crossed his fingers anyway. She came home during Christmas break. She ask

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Chandler: And I just want a million dollars! 而我只想要100万美金! Monica: Rachel? 瑞秋? Rachel: Oh, God, Monica hi! Thank God! 噢,老天,莫妮卡,你好,感谢上帝! Rachel: I just went to your building, and you weren't the

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季