School Crisis: Girls Dominate Remarks: Remember when girls became nurses and not doctors, 1) stenographers not C.E.O.s, teachers not 2) principals? Well, that’s not the way it is anymore. Today, sch

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2003年

Hi there! I'm Brooke Anderson and welcome to Showbiz Tonight podcast now. This is where we go inside Hollywood's biggest stories. Right now bad girls gone good. Poward could borrow a lesson or two from her * , Nicole Rechie. She recently told People

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

Girls Aloud - Life Got Cold Oh oh yeah ooh We text as we eat As we listen to the freaks As we wait for the right of way We text as we talk We're running as we walk Cos we're several little souls away We smoke as we choke As we sink another Coke And w

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

THIS IS AMERICA - Muslim Girls in America By Karen Leggett Broadcast: Monday, November 01, 2004 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA, in VOA Special English. I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

Spent 24 hours 与你共度一整天 I need more hours with you 可我还渴望更多的时间 You spent the weekend 你用整个周末 Gettin even ooo 还清你我的恩怨 We spent the late nights 许多个深夜我们 Makin things right between us

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Teen Girls Gather in Malawi to Advance Science, Tech Skills A hundred teenage girls from seven countries are gathered the Malawi University of Science and Technology in the country's Thyolo district for a Women in Science camp. Experts from Intel Cor

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(9月)

Song:Don't Want You Back Artist:Girls Aloud You know it ain't right You treated me wrong But I thought we could make it That's why I played nice for far too long Why you're testing my patience All along I knew that you were Holding your feelings

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Come on, said Vic. It'll be great. No, it won't, I said, although I'd lost this fight hours ago, and I knew it. It'll be brilliant, said Vic, for the hundredth time. Girls! Girls! Girls! He grinned with white teeth. We both attended an all-boys' scho

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(647) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

歌曲 : Heartbeat 艺人 :Scouting For Girls 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 :Scouting For Girls 发行年代 :2007 风格 :Post - Rock 相关介绍 :Scouting for Girls成立于2005年,是英国独立流行乐团,组员Roy,Greg和Pete三人是从小的玩伴.团名一语双关,给人莽

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Single Girls - Laura Jansen I think you'd like my new hair I cut it when you weren't there And pieces of us everywhere were falling down My bed is now a girl's bed Pink flowers under my head and pillows on your side instead of you 'Cause that's what

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

在《闪电侠》第一季第一集中,主人公小闪意外的卷入了粒子加速器爆炸事故中,当他醒过来时,已经是九个月之后了,他发现这次事故赐予他无与伦比的超级速度,之后,小闪很快想到了女

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

She lures you in with intention Looks like the girl next door But it's blood and sticky floors that really turn her on She's got a body to die for You touch it and you will She's got a face of an angel and an urge to kill She's sanctified by death He

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Teen Girls Average 80 Texts Per Day Mobile phone use in teens is currently at a very high rate and most of those teen users spend more time texting than they spend talking on their devices. Unfortunately, texting has become such an integrated part of

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

我们不是一支流行乐队,我们凭什么要有花花绿绿的颜色! 英国独立摇滚乐队The 1975最新录影带《Girls》释出啦。难道没有比五颜六色更让一支摇滚乐队反感的东西了吗? 性感辣模清纯女郎齐

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Last night, I saw an interesting movie, it told about a boy and a girl who were at the same age, but the way they thought was so different. The boy was skin-deep, he judged the person by their faces, while the girl could think much further, she found

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Toot toot hey beep beep Toot toot hey beep beep Bad girls Talking about the sad girls Sad girls Talking about bad girls yeah See them out on the street at night walkin' Picking up on all kinds of strangers If the price is right [00:40.33]You can't sc

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

I make them good girls go bad I make them good girls go Good girls go bad I know your type (Your type) You're daddy's little girl Just take a bite (One bite) Let me shake up your world 'Cause just one night couldn't be so wrong I'm gonna make you los

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Yang Jianxiong, 20, a junior majoring in vegetation conservation, is amazed to see so many female freshmen in his department. Once the domain of boys, the department at Huazhong Agricultural University this year for the first time admitted more femal

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

The trouble with girls is theyre a mystery Something about em puzzles me Spent my whole life trying to figure out Just what them girls are all about The trouble with girls is they're so dang pretty Everything about em does something to me But I guess

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Joshua Leo. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 3 My new name is Sakshi. It means witn

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight