By June Soh Washington 31 December 2007 Young people with special needs are often looked at differently. People see what they cannot do. They often have few opportunities to play in sports or participate in social activities, and sometimes it is hard

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2007年(十二月)

Program - I'm Worth Defending - teaches girls and women how to defend themselves Rape is a constant threat for girls and women living in the crime-ridden slums of Kenya's capital, Nairobi. It is estimated that one out of five women are raped in the s

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(四)月

Leaders Call for Investing in Girls Leaders of some of the worlds top foundations say much more needs to be done to encourage the hopes, dreams and ambitions of young girls. The issue was discussed at the Women Deliver conference in the Malaysian cap

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(五月)

慢热,安眠,甜蜜Eleni MandellGirls Artist: Eleni Mandell Song: Girls I wonder how you look when you sleep Do you still dream about girls from your street Do you still dream about girls from high school Do you still dream about girls, girls, g

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

歌曲: If You Feel My Love 艺人: Blaxy Girls 音乐星级: ★★★★★ 所属专辑: If You Feel My Love 发行年代: 2008 风格: Pop Rock 介绍: Blaxy Girls,这由漂亮美眉组成的年轻摇滚乐队来自罗马尼亚。成员分别为:Rucsy - 主音/吉他,Amalia - 吉他,Cristina -

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Bullies - especially aggressively hostile girls - are a topic of major interest to Rosalind Wiseman. In her non-fiction best-sellers, Queen Bees Wannabes, and Queen Bee Moms Kingpin Dads, the educator explored the way adolescent girls relate to the w

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(262) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(二月)

God Made Girls - RaeLynn Somebody's gotta wear a pretty skirt, 有人穿着一件华丽的衣衫 Somebody's gotta be the one to flirt, 有人将要去招摇挑逗 Somebody gotta wanna hold his hand so God made girls 有人紧紧抓着他的手所以上

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

The Smiths - Pretty Girls Make Graves Upon the sand, upon the bay there is a quick and easy way you say Before you illustrate I'd rather state : i'm not the man you think I am I'm not the man you think I am And sorrows native son He will not smile fo

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Education Report - Rescuing Masai Girls From Early Marriage This is the VOA Special English Education Report. Priscilla Nangurai of Kajiado, Kenya, retired as a teacher in two thousand five. Today, at the age of sixty-two, she could be living a quiet

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Former Prostitute Rescues Girls from Sex Trade Rachel Lloyd understands why and how young girls become prostitutes. She was once once herself. I grew up with a lot of trauma and dysfunction in my family, she says. So by the time I was like 13, I drop

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(四月)

Informing Girls about Puberty Has Many Benefits Helping African teenage girls deal with puberty has the added benefit of increasing their attendance at school. A new study in the journal PLOS ONE says simple, low cost interventions can have long-term

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(十一月)

16 Million Teenage Girls Get Pregnant Every Year 每年有1600万少女怀孕 Thursday, July 11, is World Population Day and the focus this year is on adolescent pregnancy. Its estimated that 16 million teenage girls give birth every year. Many are i

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(175) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(七月)

(SOUNDBITE OF VALERIE JUNE SONG, JUST IN TIME) SCOTT SIMON, HOST: The passage of time weaves through Valerie June's new album, The Order Of Time. (SOUNDBITE OF SONG, JUST IN TIME) VALERIE JUNE: (Singing) Take my breath away and you put me down, teach

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

DAVID GREENE, HOST: Little pop quiz here. What movie comes to mind if I say, is butter a carb or she doesn't even go here? Or there's this classic. (SOUNDBITE OF FILM, MEAN GIRLS) LACEY CHABERT: (As Gretchen Wieners) That is so fetch. RACHEL MCADAMS:

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

'Gilmore Girls' Returns On Netflix, Just In Time For A Holiday Binge play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0003:52repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your F

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

'Good Girls Revolt' Takes On Gender Bias In The Newsroom play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0007:12repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

Voice 1 Hello. Welcome to Spotlight. Im Marina Santee. Voice 2 And Im Ruby Jones. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Fifty girls stand i

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Oh My God, I'm Heartily Sorry for Having Offended Thee, And I Detest All My Sins, Because I Dread the Loss of Heaven, And the Pain of Hell, But Most of All Because I Love Thee And I want So Badly to be Good. 吾主,予深觉悔悟之不敬 深恶罪孽

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: It's tough to be a teenager. It's especially tough for girls, who are more vulnerable to depression than boys. New research shows that's getting even worse. As NPR's Patti Neighmond reports, girls are now three times more likely

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

歌词: Bye bye baby I'm leaving You can keep your mansion and your money Your boat and your Benz and your uptown friends And your country club that ain't really country I need a little down home lovin' And a man ain't gonna get it up here Yeah I'l

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲