Technology Report - Growing Girls Who Code 科技报道 - 编程女生组织推动更多女生进入科技领域 From VOA Learning English, this is the Technology Report in Special English. 这里是美国之音慢速英语科技报道。 American co

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(十)月

A hundred teenage girls from seven countries are gathered the Malawi University of Science and Technology in the country's Thyolo district for a Women in Science camp. Experts from Intel Corp. and Google are teaching the girls from Rwanda, Uganda, Li

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(8月)

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Joshua Leo. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 3 My new name is Sakshi. It means witn

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

My real biological mother left me in a basket with me and my sister saying that we were twins and she waited to make sure that we were safe and then my mom right now Betsy, she came to get me in China to adopt me and she took me back to America as, a

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2007年

Cobra Starship是来自美国的乐队,这首Good Girls Go Bad是和Gossip Girl主演Leighton Meester合唱的,被选为Ugly Betty第四季的插曲。在第四季中,Betty一度想改变自己乖乖女的形象,这首活泼动感的歌便适时

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

就做一天坏女孩:Good Girls Go Bad Cobra Starship是来自美国的乐队,这首Good Girls Go Bad是和Gossip Girl主演Leighton Meester合唱的,被选为Ugly Betty第四季的插曲。在第四季中,Betty一度想改变自己乖乖女的

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

I make them good girls go bad I make them good girls go Good girls go bad I know your type (Your type) You're daddy's little girl Just take a bite (One bite) Let me shake up your world 'Cause just one night couldn't be so wrong I'm gonna make you los

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 2015第87届奥斯卡

Twelve-year-old Ramata Barry was married to a man in her village this year. She hopes to stay in school. In the Fouta region of northern Senegal, cultural attitudes about education have made sending girls to school a low priority for families. Though

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(四)月

Follow是一种不正常的追 一说到follow,肯定会想到是一种变态(a little creepy),尾随别人。 Stalk:尾随 Stalker:跟踪狂(a creep) 下面我们看看一些正常的追 #1.Chase:追逐、追赶 (metaphor 通常含

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

TATA YOUNG,这位美泰混血的漂亮宝贝,虽然年仅23岁,但已创下全球1200万张唱片销售的辉煌纪录,被喻为亚洲的碧昂丝。 TATA YOUNG曾被封为泰国最有影响力的十大人物;亚洲周刊将她选为亚洲最具影响力的25位时尚创造者之一;她也登上了时代杂志的封面,被称为亚洲最成功

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Sugababes以焕然一新的态度、对音乐的热情,以及对英国街头时尚的直觉主导排行新气象 。 Girls-Sugababes Here come the girls Mmm, oh yeah (BACKING TRACK: ERNIE K. DOE Whoa, water, I don't need no lemonade) Here come the girls! (Girls, Girls, Girls, Girls)

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

英文歌词: You're way too beautiful girl That's why it'll never work You'll have me suicidal, suicidal When you say it's over Damn all these beautiful girls They only wanna do your dirt They'll have you suicidal, suicidal When they say it's over Vers

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

da da da The smell of your skin lingers on me now 你的味道一直徘徊在我脑海 You're probably on your flight back to your hometown 我知道你现在可能正在回家的飞机上 i need some shelter of my own protection baby 我需要一个安

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Voice 1 Hello. Im Tony Ford. Voice 2 And Im Ruby Jones. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 In the Chinese city of

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

She don't dream of spring in Paris Jettin off to Singapore She just needs a quarter tank To get her to the grocery store She don't buy filet mignon She just wants some extra pork in her beans It may not sound like much But that's the stuff that makes

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

An Afghan teacher has received death threats for fighting to stop the tradition of giving away girls to settle disputes. Khan-wali Adil has been camped out for a month in the capital Kabul, calling for an end to the practice of baad. The tradition is

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

As the world prepares to mark the 100th anniversary(周年纪念日) of International Womens Day on March 8, a new report details the progress and challenges girls face in getting an education. The report from the Education for All Fast Track Initiat

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

就做一天坏女孩:Good Girls Go Bad Cobra Starship是来自美国的乐队,这首Good Girls Go Bad是和Gossip Girl主演Leighton Meester合唱的,被选为Ugly Betty第四季的插曲。在第四季中,Betty一度想改变自己乖乖女的

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Came home in the middle of the night Father says what you're gonna do with your life Well daddy dear you're still number one Oh girls they want to have fun Oh girls they... The phone rings in the middle of the night My mother says when you gonna live

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

[Verse 1] She don't wanna wait no more Ready to get on the floor (It's on tonight) Calling up all of her friends Time to burn it down again (And come to life) Look how she do that sexy dance She got every single man Up in here wanting to lose his min

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲