Voice 1 Hello. Im Marina Santee Voice 2 And Im Elizabeth Lickiss. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 The sun beats

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

廖彩杏推荐了100本有声书,来训练孩子的听力与跟述,是比较适合刚开始接触英文的宝宝,她的观念是利用绘本让孩子学习英文,引起孩子对英语的兴趣,利用每本书的音频反复地聆听。 廖彩

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 廖彩杏书单 I Am系列

The giant transparent balls that have become the latest craze in amusement parks and shopping malls may be dangerous. Some safety experts, including the U.S. government, even say they could be deadly. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 创新英语

Water on the Moon Studies in the journal Science report that instruments on three different spacecraft have found evidence for widespread trace amounts of water on the moon. Karen Hopkin reports For all you space buffs who like to keep track of wher

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

Agriculture Report - Getting to the Root of How to Water Trees This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Some trees can survive a long time without water. Think of trees that grow in the desert. But other trees may need more moisture than t

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Water is a necessary resource for the health and survival of living things. But the availability of fresh water is decreasing for much of the worlds population. The United Nations estimates that about 3.6 billion people currently live in areas that f

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Did You Ever Picture Life Like This No Shooting Star To Grant Your Wish Are You Everything You Hoped You'd Be I Got Somewhere In Between You Dropped Your Miracle Down A Wishing Well And Pray For Luck To Cast It's Spell To Bring You Closer To Your Dre

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

The Beijing Water Cube 北京水立方 by Lars Berry The Water Cube is set to make a splash for the 2008 Olympics. 北京水立方势必在 2008 年奥运会引起轰动。 China is no doubt one the most remarkable places in the world today, particul

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤解析英语

Lesson 38 Water and the traveller 水和旅行者 First listen and then answer the following question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 What does this text describe? Contamination of water supplies is usually due to poor sanitation close to wat

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(497) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第四册

Words and Their Stories: Water Expressions 词汇典故:和Water相关的表达 Now, the VOA Special English program WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. 现在是美国之音慢速英语词汇典故节目。 Expressions about water are almost as common as wat

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Words and Their Stories: Water Expressions Now, the VOA Special English program WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. Expressions about water are almost as common as water itself. But many of the expressions using water have unpleasant meanings. The expression to

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(五)月

White Water Rafting 激流泛舟 Waves splashed in Chris' face as his raft glided over rocks. He kept his paddle deep in the water to keep him and his crew balanced. The rapids were wild today and he didn't want any accidents. For some of his passeng

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Statistics from the Ministry of Water Resources indicate that nearly two-thirds of Chinese cities are suffering from water shortages. Among them, more than 100 are seriously threatened by the problem. Han Ying, an official with the Tianjin municipal

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

My dear Teachers,fellow students and friends: Good afternoon. As we all know, the earth is a planet almost covered by water,and it is water made every thing on the earth lively.Water is also one of the important part of our environment.Th

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

AS IT IS 2015-08-06 Olympic Committee to Test Rio's Water for Viruses Rio de Janeiro, Brazil is busy preparing for the 2016 Olympics. On Sunday, the International Olympic Committee said it will begin testing the waters where swimmers and other athlet

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(八)月

图片1 The value of water. I don't know if any of you are into photography or not, but it is becoming a passion of mine. I have a cheapo digital camera, but it serves me well. I find myself feeling lost without it. I try to take it with me wherever

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

TATABANYA, Hungary, June 23 (Xinhua) -- Hungary beat China 10-8 in a women's water polo friendly game in here on Saturday. The match was a warm-up for the Olympic women's water polo tournament which begins on July 30 in London. China led after the fi

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Nearly 230,000 people affected by the earthquake in Yunnan have been relocated to safer areas. Longtoushan County is the worst-hit area. Two relocation sites were established there to accommodate victims. Works are now underway to repair dozens of wa

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年08月

I look at all the things I put you through Ive often wondered how it bothered you I know how close I came to losing you But we managed to stay alive I guess only the strong survive I just gotta tell you baby Sometimes love can be so cruel Sometimes w

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

An intelligent system that punishes jaywalkers by spraying water at them is being trialed at a crossing in the city of Daye in central China's Hubei Province, reports Beijing News. The trial system monitors traffic in real time, and squirts water at

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台