9 Healthy Diet In order to stay healthy it is important to have a balanced diet in other words, food that contains something from each of the three main groups of food. These groups are protein, carbohydrate and fat. Proteins are very importan

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(305) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第二册

Katherine: I'm hungry. Let's go to the snack bar. Elijah:ok, what unusual food do you want to try? K: I am going to try Gado Gado. E: what's that? K: it's a kind of rice ball that is made in Malaysia. What about you? E: I don't know. I don't know wha

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

\Romaine is another type that's getting attention for the wrong reason. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control is warning that a recent E. coli outbreak is connected to romaine lettuce. 长叶生菜是另一个因错误原因引发关注的例子。美国

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年6月

The Aldens got cleaned up and changed clothes. Then Jessie and Violet made sandwiches for lunch. Could I watch the people in the maze from the lookout tower? Benny asked as he set the table. Sure, Benny, Ken answered. If anybody gets lost, you can di

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 101 The Clue in the Corn Maze

This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Earlier this month, Michelle Obama and twenty-three schoolchildren helped prepare the ground for an organic vegetable garden on the South Lawn of the White House. The first lady showed the young gar

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年慢速英语(三)月

This is AP News Minute. Arizona Senator John McCain has announced he's opposed to the last-minute GOP health care bill aimed at repealing Obamacare. Republican Senator Susan Collins of Maine says she's leaning against the measure despite facing press

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2017(九)月

Making Soups and Stews Charlotte: Mmm, something smells good. Mohamed: Hey, put down that lid! Charlotte: Sorry, I just wanted to see what youre making. Mohamed: Im making chicken soup. Charlotte: Im really in the mood for a hearty stew. Theres nothi

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Stroll through the frozen foods section of the supermarket and youll find frozen corn, peas, and beans. A Moment of Science wonders, why isnt there any frozen lettuce? 你在闲逛超市的冷冻食品区的时候,会看到有冷冻玉米、冷冻豌

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

妈妈不在家时爸爸的西服、衬衫、羊毛衫要洗可遇到麻烦了,只能拿到干洗店里洗。看看爸爸是怎样和别人沟通干洗和湿洗的吧。 Listen Read Learn Laundryman: What can I do for you? Benjamin: I've got a suit

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家下册

Cooking Classes Aim to Restore Health After Addiction At Boston Medical Center, patients recovering from drug dependencies are getting healthier one meal at a time. For years, the hospital has offered cooking classes for patients with medical conditi

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Agriculture Report - Hot in the Garden: Too Much Sun Can Harm Vegetables 农业报道 - 过多日照会对植物造成损害 This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语农业报道。 Last week we discussed h

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(八)月

US farmer-soldiers assist Afghan farmers with crops like this small purple flower, which is being raised for saffron, the valuable spice the bloom produces. While U.S. forces battle daily with Taliban insurgents and try to uproot Al Qaeda terrorists,

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(八)月

371326198704242026 5 370687198602073872Mari: Hi, I'm Mari. I'm here with my friend Ron. Today, we're talking about food. So Ron, what's your favorite cuisine? Ron: My favorite cuisine has to be Hawaiian food. I grew up eating Hawaiian food so every s

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: OK, Hisa, why don't we talk about food? Hisa: Good. Todd: OK, first of all, actually, can you cook? Hisa: Yes, I can. Todd: Yeah. What can you cook? Hisa: I can cook most of the Japanese dishes. And I also like baking. Todd: Oh, really. OK. Sin

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

I am here for your GMA to yahoo your diet. Fall can mean falling off your diet as it is get cooler. Here is how to keep your waisetline from getting bigger. Here are my top 3 tips for avoiding fall diet traps. Diet trap # 1, shorter days. For close t

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2015年

AGRICULTURE REPORT – July 30, 2002: Chemicals on Organic Food By George Grow (Photo -Scott Bauer) This is the VOA Special English AGRICULTURE REPORT. Farmers who grow organic food do not use chemica

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

The growth of CPI, a main gauge of inflation, slightly slowed in November. It grew 3 percent year on year, down from the 3.2 percent recorded in October. Food prices, especially that of vegetables, were the main driver. For more insight, joining us n

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年12月

Eating your five-a-day? Good for you. But are they the right five-a-day? 你有坚持每日五蔬果么?虽然那的确有益健康,但是,你的果蔬选择是否正确呢? Researchers say we should ditch carrots and oranges and buy some swe

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

13. The pleasant feeling can strengthen your confidence in whitening your skin. 愉悦的以情可以增强你美白的信念。 还能这样说: Having a good mood can bolster my belief to get a whitening skin. The pleasant feeling can make you be

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Rosalba: Can you believe these prices? I know were in a recession, but the cost of everyday necessities shouldnt skyrocket overnight. William: I think it has something to do with the shortage of produce. I dont know why Im surprised that stores like

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客