Gary: I reflect on my reflection And i ask myself the question Whats the right direction to go I dont know Am i a man or am i a muppet If im a muppet then im a very manly muppet Am i a muppet or am i a man If im a man that makes me a muppet of a man

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 2015第87届奥斯卡

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 三十九级台阶.the.thirty-nine.steps

Our story today is called A Girl for Walter. It was written by Theodore Jacobs, here is Shep O'Neal with the story. We never knew what Walter was. But we called him, ur, idiot. We called him that without knowing if he really was as foolish and stupid

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 弗兰肯斯坦.Frankenstein

[00:03.72]Thank you. 谢谢你 [00:22.32]There's so much press. 外面有好多记者 [00:25.40]Yours is a story with a happy ending, Mrs. Collins. 因为你的故事有个好的结局 柯林斯太太 [00:26.28]People love happy endings. 大家都喜欢

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语—换子疑云

[00:04.42]When Walter was here, I used to walk by his room 沃特还没失踪的时候 我经常在他睡觉的时候 [00:07.18]And even though I couldn't see him or hear him, 就算现在我再也看不到他,也听不到他的声音 [00:07.22]whe

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语—换子疑云

影片对白 Annie: Walter, there is something I have to tell you. Walter: So he could be on top of the empire state building now. Annie: No, I guess he could be. No. It's not him, Walter, it's me. I can't do this. Walter: Look, Annie, I love you. But,

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

Our story today is called A Girl for Walter. It was written by Theodore Jacobs, here is Shep O'Neal with the story. We never knew what Walter was. But we called him, ur, idiot. We called him that without knowing if he really was as foolish and stupi

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 听美国故事练听力

佳作翻译:兰德诗歌《生与死》杨绛等英译版欣赏 【编者按】对于学者杨绛的逝世,我们最好的缅怀方式就是重温她的佳作,体会她的情思与眼中的世界。小编就带大家一起欣赏她广为流传的诗

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

SCIENCE IN THE NEWS - A Death in the Family May Cause Real Heart Break SHIRLEY GRIFFITH: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS, in VOA Special English. Im SHIRLEY Griffith. MARIO RITTER: And Im Mario Ritter. Today, we tell about an American study of heart atta

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Left for Dead on Battlefield, Ukrainian Officer Recovers at US Military Hospital 乌克兰官员恢复美国军事医院 BETHESDA, MARYLAND A Ukrainian Army colonel, badly wounded while fighting Russia-backed separatists in eastern Ukraine, is underg

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(四月)

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: We have news for anybody who uses a skin moisturizer. Many brands claim that their products are fragrance-free or hypoallergenic. NPR's Patti Neighmond reports on a new study that found most of those claims to be false. PATTI NEI

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

Secretary schedules a meeting A: Mr. Cranes office. Sandy speaking. May I help you? B: Hi, Sandy. Its Walter Knight. I need to book some time with Mr. Crane. A: Certainly, Mr. Knight. When would you like to meet with him? B: Can you see what his sche

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much, Deputy Secretary England, for that generous introduction. I am so honored to be here at Bethesda National Naval Medical Center. This is often called the Presidents Hospital. The reason why is this is where the Pre

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

An expert on the U.S. vice presidency discusses how the position has changed. Transcript of radio broadcast: 13 June 2008 This is IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. The candidates for president of the United States now face what some call the bigge

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(六)月

I reflect on my reflection And i ask myself the question Whats the right direction to go I dont know Am i a man or am i a muppet If im a muppet then im a very manly muppet Am i a muppet or am i a man If im a man that makes me a muppet of a man Walter

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Thirty years ago this week, Democratic President Jimmy Carter and Vice President Walter Mondale lost their reelection bid to Republican presidential candidate Ronald Reagan and his running mate George Herbert Walker Bush. Their defeat came at a time

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(十一)月

Sequestration Puts Malaria Vaccine Trial in Jeopardy No buzz is heard. But you can almost feel the vibration of 10,000 mosquitoes. Instinctively, you scratch, even though no insect is freely flying. The females are attracted to body heat to feed on b

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(三月)

ROBERT SIEGEL, HOST: The near-daily stream of revelations of sexual harassment has become a cultural crisis. So we asked one of our cultural correspondents to think about the place where many of these incidents seem to happen - the workplace, where p

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

(SOUNDBITE OF TV SHOW, CBS EVENING NEWS WITH WALTER CRONKITE) WALTER CRONKITE: Good evening. Tonight - the subject of abortion. The illegal termination of pregnancy has reached epidemic proportions in this country. The conflict between the law and re

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

JEFFREY BROWN:And that allows you to look at various strains of American culture, right, in this case, the '60s. Post-Watts Riots is the setting. WALTER MOSLEY:And the beginning of the hippy movement, which is a whole other surprising event in Califo

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈娱乐系列