初级英语听力(新版) Lesson35 Woman A: I can't stand places like Majorca or the Costa Brava. Man: No, nor can I. Woman A: You know, where you have to share the beach with thousands of other people and everyone speaks English. Woman B: Oh, I don

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文广播剧

Woman A: I can't stand places like Majorca or the Costa Brava. Man: No, nor can I. Woman A: You know, where you have to share the beach with thousands of other people and everyone speaks English. Woman B: Oh, I don't mind that. Man: Oh, I do. I never

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

AMERICAN STORIES By Broadcast: Saturday, January 10, 2004 Now, the Special English program AMERICAN STORIES. Our story today is called

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 American Stories

By Scott Stearns White House 30 March 2007 President Bush has apologized for the poor living conditions for some wounded servicemen and women at a military hospital outside the capital. VOA White House Correspondent Scott Stearns has the story. Presi

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(三月)

Walter: Hi, Kelly! What's new? Kelly : My father told us that we'll soon be moving. Walter: That's awful. Kelly : Uh...why? Walter: I won't have anyone to make fun ofanymore. 近况如何? 沃尔特:嗨,凯利!近况如何? 凯利 :我父亲告诉

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(545) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

Kelly:My father told us that we could soon be moving 凯利:我父亲告诉我们说我们最近要搬家。. Walter:Thats awful. 沃尔特:那真糟糕。 Kelly:Uh Why? 凯利:呃为什么? Walter:I wont have anyone to make fun of anymore. 沃

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语

Robert: Now, one of the biggest hurdles to cross in getting a good job is the interview. There's no getting away from it, because in nearly every case when you apply for a job you will be called for o

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 中级英语听力

AMERICAN MOSAIC - Walter Mosley / Leisure Activities / The Scissor Sisters By Broadcast: Friday, October 01, 2004 (MUSIC) DOUG JOHNSON: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC, in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) This

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 American Mosaic

VOICE ONE: I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Shirley Griffith with PEOPLE IN AMERICA in VOA Special English. WALTER CRONKITE: And that's the way it is ... VOICE ONE: Walter Cronkite in 2005 speaking at Arizona State University For almost twenty ye

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(八)月

PEOPLE IN AMERICA - Walter Cronkite, 1916-2009: A Trusted TV Newsman STEVE EMBER: I'm Steve Ember. SHIRLEY GRIFFITH: And I'm Shirley Griffith with PEOPLE IN AMERICA in VOA Special English. WALTER CRONKITE: And that's the way it is ... And that's the

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(九)月

MICHEL MARTIN, HOST: He was wrongfully accused - set up, actually - beaten within an inch of his life, confined to solitary in New York's notorious Rikers Island, and even now, a decade later, former police officer Joe King Oliver is still trying to

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

By Scott Stearns Washington 06 March 2007 U.S. President George Bush has named the heads of a bipartisan commission that will investigate the quality of health care for America's military veterans. VOA White House Correspondent Scott Stearns has the

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(三月)

GWEN IFILL: So what better time for Politics Monday with Tamara Keith of NPR and Amy Walter of The Cook Political Report? Let's start by talking about Donald Trump and Ben Carson, who, it appears, are now about to go after each other because and let'

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

Did she kill her 9 kids? 她杀了自己的9个孩子吗? One of the nation's most notorious murderous mothers, Marybeth Tinning prepares to walk out of prison after 3 decades 作为美国最出名的杀人狂妈妈之一,玛丽贝丝廷宁将在服

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 人物杂志

They'll meet with you. It has been arranged. 他们会和你会见,已经安排好了 Thank you for this. There's one more thing I need you to do for me. 谢谢。还有一件事要你帮忙 Malcolm's the only one who knows where Walter's being kep

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

I guess I didn't die. Again. Cool. 看来我没死。再一次。太棒了 It's not bad. So how am I going to explain this one? 不是很糟。我要怎么解释这一次呢 Hickey gone wrong? 枪走火 The police collected a sample of your blood at

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

非正式介绍1: This is my boss, Mr. Wang. 这是我老板,Wang先生。 Josh, this is my secretary, Mary. Josh,这是我的秘书,Mary。 Good to meet you. 幸会。 Nice to meet you too. 我也很高兴见到你。 非正式介绍2: I'd

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

WILLIAM BRANGHAM: It seems politics didn't take much of a holiday break. From the ongoing turf war between outgoing President Obama and soon-to-be President Trump, to a new pledge this weekend to dissolve the Trump Foundation over possible conflicts

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

It's Walter... 我是沃尔特...... Walter Steele. 沃尔特斯蒂尔 You remember Walter, your father's friend from the company. 你还记得沃尔特吗?你父亲在公司的朋友。 It's good to see you, Raisa. 很高兴见到你,蕾莎。 W

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(408) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

What was it like there? Cold. 那里环境什么样。冷。 Tomorrow, you and me, we're doing the city. You've got a lot to catch up on. 明天,我们俩去城里耍。好多东西你都得补补了。 That sounds like a great idea. 听起来不错啊

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(327) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季