绿箭侠第一季 第210期:设下圈套
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
They'll meet with you. It has been arranged.
他们会和你会见,已经安排好了
Thank you for this. There's one more thing I need you to do for me.
谢谢。还有一件事要你帮忙
Malcolm's the only one who knows where Walter's being kept.
只有马尔科姆知道沃尔特被关在哪
I just...I just need a clue. Some lead to follow.
我需要条线索。有线索去追踪
If our plan works, I can't let it damn Walter to hell.
要是计划成功了,我可不想让它毁了沃尔特
No. That's the fate that's in store for us, I'm afraid.
不。恐怕我们命该如此
绿箭侠第一季
The police are here, too. Your bait's attracted them, at least.
警察也到了。你的诱饵至少把他们引来了
That's not exactly who I'm looking to catch.
这可不是我想抓的人
So I'm getting a good signal from the GPS I put in your family's broach 1.
我从胸针的GPS上收到了良好的信号
I can track it on my phone.
能用手机追踪它
Speaking of, have you given any thought to what might happen if this doesn't work and the Dodger 2 absconds 3 with your family jewels?
说到这,你想过如果这没用,幕后者还把你的珠宝卷跑了怎么办么
I'm sorry, that came out very wrong.
不好意思,我不该这么说
Let's just keep our eyes open, Felicity.
仔细盯着就好。费莉希蒂。
Hey, isn't that...
那不是...
I would rather take my chances with a deadly jewel thief. Right.
我还是去抓我的贼吧。也是
v.开瓶,提出(题目)
- It's a good chance to broach the subject.这是开始提出那个问题的好机会。
- I thought I'd better broach the matter with my boss.我想我最好还是跟老板说一下这事。
n.躲避者;躲闪者;广告单
- They are tax dodgers who hide their interest earnings.他们是隐瞒利息收入的逃税者。
- Make sure she pays her share she's a bit of a dodger.她自己的一份一定要她付清--她可是有点能赖就赖。
标签:
绿箭侠