The Peace of Green Green lies at the centre of the 1)spectrum and offers perfect balance. It is a harmonizing peaceful colour, the most 2)abundant colour of nature. It represents the cycle of life and

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(160) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

专业术语:护理诊断术语 4 (8)认知(Knowing) 知识缺乏(特定的)(Knowledge Deficit)(Specify) 定向力障碍(Impaired Environmental Interpretation) 突发性意识模糊(Acute Confusion) 渐进性意识模糊(

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

外科-甲 腺乳腺Thyroid and Breast Surgery 外科-乳房Breast Surgery Clinic 外科-心脏Cardiac Surgery 外科-心脏血管Cardiovascular Surgery 外科-胸腔Thoracic Surgery 外科-美容外科Cosmetic Surgery 外科-肝胆Hepatic Surgery 外科

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 医学英语

[00:01.96]and he travels a lot, 他要经常到处走 [00:04.84]and my mom stayed home with me, but I knew it made her unhappy, 而我妈妈要留在家陪我 但那样子她不开心 [00:06.72]so I figured I'd stay with my dad for a while. 所以我觉

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-暮光之城

In Haiti, a powerful aftershock sent Haitians into the streets , cracking roads and adding to the nations trauma. The magnitude-5.9 jolt matched the strongest of the aftershocks that came after the huge quake that devastated the capital Port-au-Princ

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(一月)

Language Points My mother wasn't the best person in the world. She was hooked on her*in for most of my life. She sold our childhood home for drug money. She left me alone to raise my brother and disabled nephew. I used to wake up every night to feed

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

She'll go to Davis-Monthan. From Davis-Monthan, she's actually going to board a Challenger aircraft.We had mentioned to you that the congresswoman's mother was going to be there, her husband, two members of her staff, her chief of staff, and also her

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(一)月

A road safety organisation in Australia has created a mock-up of the perfect body needed to survive a car crash. Australia's Transport Accident Commission (TAC) has called its human-looking creation 'Graham'. TAC commissioned a sculpture of Graham an

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语科技新闻

Kobe Remembers Killer Quake 10 Years Ago 神户纪念十年前的大地震 The people in and around Kobe, Japan, are commemorating the 10th anniversary of a major earthquake, which left almost 6,500 p

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--社会新闻点评

In Haiti, a powerful aftershock sent Haitians into the streets, cracking roads and adding to the nation's trauma. The magnitude-5.9 jolt matched the strongest of the aftershocks that came after the huge quake that devastated the capital Port-au-Princ

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(一月)

We wanna get those new developments this morning in the death of pop super star Michael Jackson. Here is what we know. A Los Angeles coroner says Jackson's remains were removed from the coroner's office early this morning, eastern time and taken to

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(六)月

Rebecca: So, what do you think are some theories are then about that could lead into helping, you know, prevent crime? Gareth: Well, there's a story that I once read about, and it's the New York Subway, on how there was so much crime on the New York

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Memory Fails You after Severe Stress People are woefully 1 bad at recalling details of their own traumatic 2 experiences. When military personnel were subjected 3 to threatening behaviour during mock

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙2004全年合辑下

Power of Self Talk Life is like a big swing, dangling between the depths of happiness and sadness. As soon as we descend down the slope of sadness, we accelerate over the ever-feel-good acclivity of happiness. At times of distress, when we are down w

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Thats what it might sound like if I had a tongue stud, hitting my teeth. Maybe youve seen people with studs in their tongue clicking it up against their front teeth, a move known as playing. But it turns out that the habit may destroy some smiles. Un

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(八)月

AS IT IS 2015-06-11 Changing Lives One Cup of Coffee at a Time 一杯咖啡改变生活 Denver, Colorado is one of the fastest growing cities in the United States. It also has one of the biggest populations of homeless young people. A Denver coffee s

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Helping Ugandas Disabled Children Play 帮助乌干达的残疾儿童 Children love to play. Playing is how they grow and learn. But for some children, the idea of simple, joyful play time can seem very far away. These boys and girls may look differe

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

UNICEF is working with aid groups in Haiti to try to locate the scores of children who lost their parents in the earthquake. An informal grassroots networks in the tent cities of Port-au-Prince are a major part of the effort to find vulnerable childr

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

JUDY WOODRUFF: Back in this country, we turn to a classroom program designed to help young people cope with PTSD, a condition caused not by the shock of war, but by the stresses they encounter in life outside their schools. MAN:We go we start with ou

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

STEPHEN FEE: Fifty-nine-year-old Karen Sonneberg grew up on the North Shore of Long Island, just an hour's drive from New York City. Her parents survived the Holocaust but rarely mentioned it. KAREN SONNEBERG: All I knew was that we were different, t

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列