[00:02.82]Yeah sure. Put them down over there. 可以 放在那吧 [00:07.30]This is great, but you guys don't want to consider getting out there and try to marketing yourself? 这很好 不过你们 不打算出去推销一下自己吗? [00:13.06]Ma

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-阳光清洗

Focus Turns to Housing Millions Left Homeless by Tsunami 工作重点转向为受灾民众提供住所 Across the affected countries, volunteers, governments and aid agencies are trying to stave off h

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--海啸灾难纪实

World Health Organization says people are at great risk of getting diarrhea, cholera and other water borne diseases because of the bad sanitary conditions and contaminated water. Lisa Schlein | Geneva 30 January 2010 A camp of makeshift tents sprawls

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

Turkey Provides Schools for Syrian Refugee Children School for displaced Syrians Gaziantep's school for Syrian refugees. These fourth graders are studying in their native Arabic though their coursework follows Turkey's curriculum. They also are learn

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(二月)

1.The news is not good out of Mount Hood. Rescue crews found photos with Kelly James, the climber found dead on the Oregon mountain. The sheriff says he is concerned because the pictures show the hike

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

His name is Lonnie Hodge, and he's a veteran of Vietnam. 他的名字叫朗尼何举,他是越南战争回来的老兵。 When he returned, he started working with survivors of genocide and a lot of people who had gone through war trauma. 他回来后

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

Another story of trauma and recovery that I came across was actually a few years ago. 我遇到的另一个从创伤恢复的故事是几年前。 I was in Thailand to do some research. 我在泰国做一些研究。 I met a monkey named Bonus, and w

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

Here are the top five things that people with post-traumatic growth say: My priorities have changed. 这是排在前五位的被创伤后精神再生的人们说过的话:我做事情的优先级改变了。 I'm not afraid to do what makes me happy

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

坚持下去!外国游客力挺巴黎 As Paris continues to mourn and recover from the worst attack since World War II, the tourists the city's economy depends on are voicing their support. 就在巴黎仍在抚慰二战以来最严重的袭击事件

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2015年11月

I worked as a war reporter for 15 years before I realized that I really had a problem. There was something really wrong with me. This was about a year before 9/11, and America wasn't at war yet. We weren't talking about PTSD. We were not yet talking

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

One Allosaurus moved off to flank the unsuspecting Ceratosaurus. 一头异特龙离开绕向毫无防备的角鼻龙侧面。 The rest headed to center stage. 其余的前往主战场。 The Ceratosaurus is out numbered and scientists now know it was

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

This is the VOA Special English Education Report. Car crashes are the top killer of American teenagers. Most of the crashes result from distracted driving -- not paying attention to the road. Ryan Didone was a fifteen-year-old passenger in a car that

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Where Is The Love?《爱在哪里》2004冠军单曲 演唱者:Black Eyed Peas 何处有爱?战乱,金钱,种族仇恨,淡漠的道德黑眼豆豆以自己的语言述说着他们看到的世界,温和地质问:爱是不是真的消失了

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语说唱歌曲

An associated professor at Penn State University was removed from an American Airlines flight after a mid air rant. The passenger yelled on the plane about US-Venezuela relations and was seen on video lighting a cigarette and blaming it on a fellow p

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2015(三)月

JUDY WOODRUFF: Back in this country, we turn to a classroom program designed to help young people cope with PTSD, a condition caused not by the shock of war, but by the stresses they encounter in life outside their schools. Jeffrey Brown has the stor

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

Alright, good afternoon, happy Monday. I'm Geel. Here is the hottest pop new stories presented online right now. The first trailer for Will Smith's chilling new film con-cation wrapped early this morning. Already causing lots of buzzing social media,

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2015年

UNICEF Focuses Efforts on Tsunami Child Survivors 联合国儿童基金会致力于营救儿童生还者 The director of the United Nations' Children's Fund, Carol Bellamy, says child survivors are be

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--海啸灾难纪实

Photojournalist Kian Amani covered the violent aftermath of the Iranian election on the streets of Tehran last summer Journalists are known for their tenacity in reporting dramatic news events as they unfold, whether it's a local news reporter coveri

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(七)月

After years of living as refugees in neighboring Liberia, some Sierra Leoneans are choosing to integrate into Liberian society and apply for full citizenship instead of going home. Jebbeh Konneh fled to Liberia as a young woman nearly 18 years ago. S

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(五)月

Psychological counseling is now being offered to the survivors and relatives of the dead connected to last week's tourist boat capsizing off the west coast of Thailand involving Chinese tourists. Fu Yu, a psychological counselor from China's Blue Sky

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台