突破口语之情景对话(5):What's the weather forecast for today天气预报怎么说? A: What's the weather forecast for today? B: Cloudy in the morning, overcast in the afternoon. A: Any rain? B: No, but I wouldn't be surprised if it rained tomorrow. A: I wou

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 突破口语

I will avoid with fury the killers of time. Procrastination I will destroy with action; Doubt I will bury with faith; Fear I will dismeber with confidence.Where there are idle mouths I will listen not; Where there are idle hands I will linger not; W

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

AUDIE CORNISH, HOST: Megyn Kelly and her NBC morning talk show may soon be off the air. Kelly was hired away from Fox News in 2017 with much fanfare and a big paycheck. Yet her time at the network has seen some controversy, including comments she mad

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

加拿大对美报复性关税今日施行 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm zhaoying Coming up: --Canada imposes retaliatory tariffs on nearly 13 billion dollars of U.S. goods. --

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

习主席:祖宗留下的每一寸土地都不能丢 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Suyi Coming up: --Xi Jinping and James Mattis agreed that the common ground between China and

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

August 24th, 79 B.C. Catastrophe strikes as the long-dormant Mount Vesuvius erupts east of Naples in what's now Italy. Volcanic ash buries the Roman cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum, kill an estimated 20,000 people. 1992Hurricane Andrew smashes into

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2015年

特朗普总统签署非法移民拘留期骨肉团聚令 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm zhaoying Coming up: --Donald Trump backs down on migrant family separations policy --Pap

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

2017年度热词大总结,你有被触动了么? Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Wuyou Coming up in this week's edition is the 2017 words of the year For more on this , we are joining i

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

美国政府对进口太阳能板和洗衣机增加高额关税,殃及中韩 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Suyi Coming up: --Turkey's offensive in Syria's Afrin area further

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

总书记的经济智囊刘鹤达沃斯发言:反对一切形式贸易保护主义 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Suyi Coming up: --Liu He elaborates on Chinas economic policy a

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

八点见!南非总统祖马被自家政党逼宫倒计时 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Suyi Coming up: --China launches two more Beidou-3 navigation satellites --Devastated

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

一代篮球巨星马布里谢幕,《今日》对话本人谈未来 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Suyi Coming up: --North Korean delegation concludes visit to South Korea --O

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

一周新闻点评,新时代中国女性乐于单身 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Wuyou Coming up: 1) SpringFestival--Chinese tourists smarter about overseas consumption 2)

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

中国+东盟南海行为准则三月开聊前瞻 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Suyi Coming up: --US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson meets Erdogan in Ankara after weeks of str

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

两会专题-中国政府机构大检修 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Suyi Coming up: --China unveils major cabinet reshuffle plan --Japanese Prime Minister Abe is back under

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

中国新时代外交地图 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Zhaoying Coming up: The past few days have witnessed some major developments on China's diplomacy. On April 27th, lead

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

默克尔欲重新选举脱泥淖;俄土伊联合声明护航后叙利亚时代 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Suyi Coming up: --China says it hopes South Korea will continue to proper

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

2500亿美元中美经贸大单,商人心国家梦光荣完成 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Suyi Coming up: --Chinese President Xi Jinping says China-U.S. ties stand at new historic

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

十九大反腐、从严治党报告解读 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Suyi. Coming up: --China's economy grows 6.8 pct in the third quarter --Kenya's election officials say hard to g

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(204) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

一周新闻点评,减肥计入学分?-为南京农业大学点赞 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Zhaoying. Coming up: --Huawei banks on Mate 10 to challenge Apple --New Survey sugge

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线