中国蓝天保卫战行动激战三年 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm zhaoying Coming up: --Donald Trump tells NATO allies to pay more for defense, raising tensions ahead of su

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

教育部长呼吁高等教育回归初心 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Wuyou Coming up: --Erdogan wins in Turkey's presidential race --Dozens injured in Zimbabwe rally blast

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

中国将全方面禁止象牙交易 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Suyi Coming up: --Rouhani slams Trump's meddlesome remarks over Iran's protests --China outlines roadmap for rural vit

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

高铁为夫拦门女乘客你怎么看;怒与火,特朗普白宫内幕大吐槽 Welcome to Today, with an hour of world news and analysis, Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Wu You. Coming up: --Fire and Fury-Former White House chief s

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

百年一遇血红月全食今日20点上演 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Zhaoying Coming up: --Trump proclaims new American moment in his first State of the Union speech --Russ

世界灵长类克隆重大突破,中国科学家生出克隆猴 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Suyi Coming up: --Macaque cloning breakthrough offers hope against human illnes

Trump 'supportive' of improved gun checks Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Zhao Ying Coming up: -- Donald Trump adds cautious support to improved background checks for gun buyers.

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

十九大三中全会--精简党和国家机构改革 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Zhaoying Coming up: The third plenary session of the 19th Communist Party of China Central C

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

新年外交向展望 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Suyi Coming up: The Chinese government says a trade war is never an appropriate solution to reducing trade friction, and tha

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

美国朝鲜五月份元首将历史会见 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Suyi Coming up: --Trump agrees to meet North Korean leader Kim Jong Un by May --China says it firmly op

一周新闻点评,中国足联禁止刺身 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Wuyou Coming up: --Chines net users take issue with Baidu CEO's comments on privacy --Poor rural stu

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

研究性机构西湖大学被批准设立 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Wuyou Coming up: --Research-oriented Westlake University gets green light --South Korea to shut off com

中国台海实弹演习震慑台独分子 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Suyi Coming up: --China announces anti-dumping measures on U.S. sorghum --Trump met with Japanese Prime

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

西方超20国蜂拥驱逐俄大使 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Suyi Coming up: --Russia mulls response to diplomat expulsions --Chinese premier promises further reform and ope

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

扎克伯格听证会镇定严谨圈粉 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Zhaoying Coming up: --The US says all options on the table in response to the suspected chemical weapons a

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(251) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

海南全岛将建自贸港,改革开放又添浓墨一笔 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Suyi Coming up: --China is urging the relevant parties to return to the framework of

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

Today updated 20:00 2018/06/19朝鲜委员长金正恩三个月三访华 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm zhaoying Coming up: --Kim Jong Un is making a two-day visit to China, a w

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

安倍晋三即将三登首相宝座;加泰罗尼亚与马德里剑拔弩张 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Suyi. Coming up: --The 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of Chin

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(203) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

十九大闭幕,拿出勇气干劲,创造无愧时代的业绩! Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Suyi. Coming up: --The 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China conclud

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(228) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

特朗普亲信承认通俄,穆勒调查出现重大突破 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Suyi. Coming up: --China, South Korea agree to bring ties back to normal as soon as possible -

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(188) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线