September 24th, 1976, newspaper heiress Patricia Hearst is sentenced to 7 years in prison for taking part in a bank robbery with her kidnapers. She serves nearly 2 years before President Jimmy Carter commutes her sentence. In 2001, President Bill Cli

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2012年

今日 Today Artist:John Steward 《Today》,立足于现实,讲述对待生活,享受今天的人生态度。今天,花朵仍缠藤蔓,草莓新鲜,美酒香甜。我们也要让明天更加美丽,更有意义。 *Today, While the bl

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

June 25th , 1950 In Asia, war breaks out on the Korean Peninsula as forces from the communist North invade the non-communist South. United States soon joins the fighting on the side of South Korea. President Harry Truman: Korea is a small county, tho

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2011年

May 12th, 1949. The Soviet Union announces an end to its blockade of Berlin, one of the first major crisis of the Cold War. Our reporter from the U.S. Armed Forces Radio Network is on the scene and then divided German city. The first vehicles are goi

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2011年

April 19th, 1995 - From my office, the door right normal lander and there's nothing in there any more.It's just ..the building's gone. In Oklahoma City, a truck-bomb destroys the Alfred P. Murrah Federal building. The blast kills 168 people and wound

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2011年

美国国务卿蒂勒森被解职;科学巨匠霍金逝世 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Suyi Coming up: --China's constitutional amendment lists supervisory commissions as s

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

俄罗斯在叙利亚建立永久军事基地 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Suyi Coming up: --China hosts meeting to improve Afghanistan-Pakistan relations, we will also look a

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

北京巨复杂落户政策出台,众北漂加油 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Wuyou Coming up: --Beijing launched point-based hukou system --Kuwait city bans hanging the la

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

中日能否摈除前嫌?王毅外长访日行信心大增 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Suyi Coming up: --Chinas economy grows faster than expected --China and Japan agree t

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Suyi Coming up: --Chinese state councilor, Iranian foreign minister hold talks --Vice Premier Liu He heads to the US for trade talks --China's fir

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(341) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

默克尔将率贸易团明日慰问深圳西门子 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Suyi Coming up: --Xi Jingping calls on the Shanghai Cooperation Organization to boost security

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

乌克兰记者上演诈死大戏为捉真凶 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Zhaoying Coming up: --The International Monetary Fund expects Chinese economy to grow by 6.6 percent

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

科技--较量的新时代 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Suyi Coming up: China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology said this week the country will further enhance

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

一周新闻点评,日本无人机哼歌催员工下班 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Zhaoying Coming up: --Jack Ma to invest 300 million yuan in selecting teachers for rural area --c

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

一周新闻点评,澳门政府连续11年向公民撒钱 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Zhaoying Coming up: --Macau residents are to be given cashback for the consecutive 11th year --

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

美国30年来最劲税改,资金回流产品降价对咱们有何影响 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Zhaoying Coming up; --Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in China on visit f

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

Today updated 20:00 2017/11/02加沙边境过境处被拆除,巴勒斯坦内部终统一 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Suyi. Coming up: --Reelected Abe retains all ministers in new ca

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

一周新闻点评,日本给不吸烟员工放6天假期 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Zhaoying Coming up: --New Labrary law to promote reading --Japanese company offers extra days of

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

一周新闻点评,航海家郭川失联一周年,冒险家精神是否应传承? Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Zhaoying. Coming up: --One year anniversary for daringly missing sa

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

Today updated 20:00 2017/10/14一周新闻点评,鹿晗恋情公开引爆粉丝崩溃 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Zhaoying. Coming up: --Lu's dating scoop causes stir on social netw

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线