法国下议院批准更严格的移民法,待通过上议院 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Zhaoying oming up : --Xi Jinping urges Shanghai Cooperation Organization to expand

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

马新铁路或被撕毁,中韩日有望竞标马来西亚西海岸高铁 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Zhaoying Coming up: --China calls US tariff turnaround a 'tactical' mo

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

意大利欲驱逐50万移民 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Zhaoying --China issues statement on Sino-US trade talks, saying trade deals are off is US raises tariffs --US Defense

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

普京接受央视台长访问,言习主席是可以一起过生日的领导人 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Zhaoying Coming up: --Vladimir Putin says Russia is on the same

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

4月签放给外国人绿卡等于2017年发放总额 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Zhaoying Coming up: --China allows domestic fundraising for overseas-listed firms --Indian P

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

Putin 4.0 in the US 2nd fleet period Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Zhaoying Coming up: --China and Indonesia vow to promote peace in South China Sea region --Warren Buffett say

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

无核来之不易,伊核协定美国却已单方面退出 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Zhaoying Coming up: --Xi Jinping and Kim Jong Un met for the second time in six weeks

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

92岁世界最高龄总理即将在马来西亚诞生 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Zhaoying Coming up: --Chinese Premier Li Keqiang calls on China, Japan, and South Korea to s

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

解读中央经济工作会议,高房价雾霾天明年怎么办 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Suyi Coming up: China's annual Central Economic Work Conference has wrapped up with a ne

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(194) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

1/3天然气靠进口政府着力解决天然气荒;新党真冤-台湾言论自由在何方? Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Suyi Coming up --China promises to push for more gas produc

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(218) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

Today updated 20:00 2017/12/19南非执政党选副总统当党魁;《美国国家安全战略报告》公然列中国为竞争对手 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Suyi Coming up --Chin

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(244) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

一周圆桌讨论!汉语热来袭 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Suyi Coming up: Madarin hot hit the world! For more on this , in the studio we have Julia Gong, director of Confuc

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

昭昭历史,惕惕我心-南京大屠杀80周年公祭 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Suyi Coming up: --China marks 80 anniversary of Nanjing Massacre --South Korean President arrives

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

60年友谊即将告吹,大阪和旧金山为慰安妇雕像闹掰 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Suyi Coming up: --China's industrial output maintains steady growth while policymakers

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(185) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

2200万巨大城市,如何智慧管理? Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Suyi Coming up:As China has embarked on a decisive stage of building a moderately prosperous society in all res

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(178) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

范围覆盖美国?朝鲜洲际导弹取得重大突破? Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Suyi Coming up; --North Korea declares test-firing another intercontinental ballistic missile

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

特朗普访日抖硬气,马拉松式游说祝其有所收获 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Suyi Coming up: --South Korean President greets Trump in U.S. military base --Saudi Arabia

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

外孙女成新晋学汉语网红,特朗普中国行盆满钵满 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Suyi Coming up: President Xi Jinping has said China and the United States should be part

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

东盟峰会将商讨南海行为准则,睦邻友好跨出重要一步 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Suyi Coming up: --China and the ASEAN agree to formulate strategic partnership vis

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(187) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

Today updated 20:00 2017/11/01库尔德自治区主席巴尔扎尼下台,独立火苗摇摇欲灭 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Suyi. Coming up: --Russian PM visit China --EU threaten

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(221) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线