获得20.1k好评的回答 @Tim Ernst(专业回答): First lets talk about fasting. Many people think that training fasted is when your stomach is empty but its much more than that. When you consume food theyre broken down into different kinds

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

[Verse 1] You know what? I think you and I did something right When you took me to your place last night Cause my fingers were like spikes of ice and now they're better You know what? If an hour's all the time we've got Please, just tell me what you'

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

AS IT IS 2015-06-25 North Korea Could Face Food Shortage 朝鲜可能面临食物短缺 North Korea could face more food shortages later this year if a drought continues. That is what the United Nations World Food Program (WFP) said last week. A drou

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(六)月

The Eiffel Tower disappeared behind a brown smog on Wednesday as Paris and much of northern France suffered a spike in pollution. 周三,埃菲尔铁塔消失在一片棕色雾霾之中,因为整个巴黎还有北欧的大部分地区的污染飙升

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

美国务卿克里开始亚洲之旅 US Secretary of State John Kerry is now in South Korea, on his fifth trip to Asia as America's top diplomat. He will also be visiting China and Indonesia. Su Yi has more. During his first stop, in Seoul, Kerry is

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Checked you out from head to toe. You seem perfectly normal. 已经彻底检查过了,你看起来很正常 Well, what if it wasn't something physical but psychological? 如果不是身体上而是心理上的问题呢 Could they have given me some

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

Public transport was free in Paris on Monday and half of the city's cars were forced off the road in a bid to fight pollution. 为了对抗污染,本周一,巴黎的公共交通免费运营,半数汽车不得上路。 In a radical move which wi

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A Walk In The Woods I was puzzled! Why was this old woman making such a fuss about an old copse which was of no use to anybody? She had written letters to the local paper, even to a national, protesting about a projected by-pass to her village, and,

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The reign of the silver fox has been long and glorious. 银发盛行的时代由来已久且极受欢迎。 George Clooney, Robbie Williams and even The Great British Bake Offs Paul Hollywood have capitalised on their distinguished grey barnets, oozi

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I was puzzled! Why was this old woman making such a fuss about an old copse which was of no use to anybody? She had written letters to the local paper, even to a national, protesting about a projected by-pass to her village, and, looking at a map, th

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

JOHANNESBURG, Aug. 10 (Xinhua) -- Justin Harding came back from six weeks off golf and carded a three-under-par 67 to slip into second place in the first round of the Vodacom Origins of Golf event at Wild Coast Sun Country Club on Wednesday. He trail

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The day after a sleepless night can seem to last forever. You get out of bed groggy, disorientated, and wanting nothing more than to slip back under covers.But scientists say a few simple tricks could help you get through the day without anyone ever

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

BBC News Imagine watching a film or TV show featuring breathtaking scenery. You don't know where the place is but you'd love to visit it one day. BBC新闻 想象一下在看一部电影或一档电视节目,里面出现了绝美风景。你并不知

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. President Barack Obama's chief of staff says the administration is looking at the nation's oil reserves as it considers options for dealing with the spike in gas prices. William Daley says officials are concerned about the impact of oil prices on

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(三月)

1. US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta visited Afghanistan Thursday to discuss the war's progress and plans for the troop drawdown. Panetta acknowledged the spike in violence in the south, saying while insurgents are better organized, overall violence

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(202) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(六月)

I want to say that really and truly, after these incredible speeches and ideas that are being spread, I am in the awkward position of being here to talk to you today about television. So most everyone watches TV. We like it. We like some parts of it.

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

下面是这些老师们聚在一起整理的家长语录,句句听来都是泪,这年头当教师也太不容易了TT~英语君把它们归为三类,大家也来感受一下: Type 1: Unexpected demands. 类型一:要求袭来,措手不及。

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

TOKYO, June 13 (Xinhua) -- The Japanese government on Thursday set a new goal of reducing the ratio of Japan's public debt to gross domestic product from fiscal 2021, but the feasibility of the target remained unclear amid ballooning social security

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Key Sentences(重点句子) 393.It looks as if I won't be able to keep the appointment wemade. 看来我不能如期赴约了。 394.And he had some kind of change in his itinerary. 而且他的行程有所改变。 395.So now he's rung me

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

全球独居者日益增多 According to the market research firm Euromonitor International, the number of people living alone globally is skyrocketing, rising from about 153 million in 1996 to 277 million in 2011 a 55 percent increase in 15 years, t

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间