Puma is a German manufacturer of sports shoes, and lifestyle and other sportswear. It was founded in 1924 by brothers Rudolf and Adolf Dassler. They became famous at the 1936 Olympic Games in Munich. Adolf persuaded U.S. sprinter Jesse Owens to wear

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

His dad liked to fly balloons. His dad bought big balloons and filled them with helium. Helium is a gas. It is a gas that makes balloons float into the sky. One day his dad brought home a new balloon. He took it out of the box. He took it outside. He

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

The king touched her cheek, his fingers brushing across the rough stone as gently as if it were living flesh. 国王摸了摸她的脸颊,手指温柔地滑过粗砺的岩石表面,好像在爱抚活生生的人。 I vowed to kill Rhaegar for wha

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

LOS ANGELES, Jan. 14 (Xinhua) -- Helped by a perfect stint from a pair of female hosts and an award buzz surrounding hit films and television series, the 70th Golden Globe Awards ceremony drew 19.7 million viewers, the Nielsen Co. said on Monday. The

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. Amish families gather to bury four of the five young girls gunned down inside their rural Pennsylvania schoolhouse. The families are pleading for privacy as they pray, while five other girls caught

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

Technology Report - India on Way to Topping US in Internet Users This is the VOA Special English Technology Report. India could pass the United States in the number of Internet users in less than two years. A new report says India reached one hundred

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Two weeks after Haiti's earthquake, the international community is beginning to focus on long-term aid for the devastated nation. International donors are meeting in Montreal, Monday. A United Nations agency is calling on international donors to focu

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

ARI SHAPIRO, HOST: The famous Renaissance painting Birth Of Venus has truly proven itself to be timeless. The image of the nude goddess on a clamshell has been appropriated and satirized countless times since the original was painted 500 years ago. T

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

A good test of a person is who turns up at their funeral and with what sincerity. Try not to sit the test too early, of course. 考验一个人是否可靠的方法是看他是否参加你的葬礼,在葬礼上是否虔诚。当然不要太早就考验

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

What is more, I cannot criticise my parents for hoping that I would never experience poverty. They had been poor themselves, and I have since been poor, and I quite agree with them that it is not an ennobling experience. Poverty entails fear, and str

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

I want to thank my mom who's given me the strength to fight every single day, to be who I want to be and given me the courage to dream, that this dream might be happening and possible for me. I love you, Mom, so much. Thank you. My husband, who is ju

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

May 10th, 1869At Promontory, Utah --- a golden spike is driven into the ground, completing the first transcontinental railroad in the United States. 1933,Months after taking power in Germany, the Nazis stage massive public burnings of books conside

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2011年

May 10th, 1869they place them up by that without the flowers and mile a track... At Promontory, Utah --- a golden spike is driven into the ground, completing the first transcontinental railroad in the United States. 1933,Months after taking power i

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2013年

May 10th, 1869they place them up by that without the flowers and mile a track... At Promontory, Utah --- a golden spike is driven into the ground, completing the first transcontinental railroad in the United States. 1933,Months after taking power i

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2015年

Its Friday afternoon at the village bakery in Hara Kebira. This tiny Jewish community is preparing for the Sabbath meal, bringing pots of soup to be heated in wood oven. Todays customers are Jewish, but the baker here is Muslim. In much of the world

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2010年

His dad liked to fly balloons. His dad bought big balloons and filled them with helium. Helium is a gas. It is a gas that makes balloons float into the sky. One day his dad brought home a new balloon. He took it out of the box. He took it outside. He

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

Science and Technology The rise of the dinosaurs Pardon! 科技 恐龙的崛起 恕我直言! A geological burp may have led to the dinosaurs' domination 地质上的甲烷释放可能是恐龙称霸地球的原因 THE s, famously, went out with a ba

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

The end of the London Fashion Week is just a few days ago. The UK fashion industry is worth 21 billion pounds to the economy, but the way we buy clothes is about to change. A world awake from high other cotton fileds were metidiously harvested. Flood

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Paris authorities restricted traffic in the city for a second day after a lid of pollution sealed the capital causing concern over public health. 巴黎市政府出于公众健康考虑,在大气污染弥漫首都的第二天开始交通限行。 P

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

英文歌词: I was born in a cross-fire hurricane And I howled at my ma in the driving rain, But it's all right now, in fact, it's a gas! But it's all right. I'm Jumpin' Jack Flash, It's a gas! Gas! Gas! I was raised by a toothless, bearded hag, I was

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲