Is this the passenger ship to New York? 这是去纽约市的客轮吗? Yes. The ship is about to start. Welcome aboard. 是的。船就要开了。欢迎乘坐本次客轮。 The ship is anchor. 船起锚了。 Let's go on board. 我们上船吧。

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

失事的船只留在海底,后来人去发现和探索,对于研究当时的历史和文化都有很大的帮助.... Rob: Hi and welcome to 6 Minute English from BBC Learning English, Im Rob and with me in the studio today is Chris. Chris: Hello

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

IV. Speaking Out MODEL 1 Ive got to talk to Mrs. Parker. Susan: Parker Electronics Susan speaking. How may I help you? Mrs. Jones: This is William Jones of Sea-land Limited. Im calling from Australia. Would you please transfer me to Helen Parker, ext

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 4

[00:03.00]shall [00:03.60]shall v.aux.将, 会 [00:08.94]shape [00:09.54]shape n.外形, 形状, 形态, (尤指女子的)体形, 身段, 形式 vt.制作, 定形, 使成形, 塑造, 使符合 vi.成形, 形成, 成长 [00:14.09]share [00:14.69]share n.共享, 参与, 一份, 部分, 份额, 参股

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语1000高频词汇

Cruz'in 第3单元 环游世界 Hurry up Meg. We are going to be late. Tom loaded the bags into the taxi as Meg checked to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything. She grabbed her purse and locked the door as the taxi honked outside. 快点,梅格,

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

How the Americans View Friendship Steve and Yaser first met in their chemistry class at an American university.Yaser was an international student from Jordon.He wanted to learn more about American culture and hoped that he and Steve would become

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

Captain. I'll have the med bus packed and ready to go in a half-hour. 上尉。我会让医疗车在半小时内准备好出发 How's Tom? I need to know what happened to him on that ship. 汤姆怎么样了?我得知道他在那艘飞船上发生了

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

Treasure! by Alison Driver When I was a young girl living in Ireland, I was always pleased when it rained, because that meant I could go treasure hunting. Whats the connection between a wet day and a search for buried treasure? Well, its quite simple

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语音频杂志

And then, in 2006, I met that guy. His name is Ze Frank. 然后,在2006年,我遇见了这个家伙。他叫泽弗兰克。 I didn't actually meet him, just on the Internet. 其实我们没有真正见面,只是在网上。 Ze Frank was running

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

When an ocean liner starts taking on water, what governs whether its women and children first or every man for himself? According to a report in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, mens altruistic versus self-serving behavior depends

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(三)月

1. British officials say two of the eight suspects arrested in connection with the three terror incidents in Great Britain are doctors. One was reportedly trained in Iraq, the other in Jordan. Meanwhile Britain remains at its highest state of alert.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

1. Security has been increased at the Port of Miami. The FBI says 3 men of Middle Eastern descent were caught trying to slip past a checkpoint in a cargo truck. Authorities say the driver lied about being alone within the cab. The other 2 were found

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

black tide 黑潮 英文释义 Ocean pollution (especially used for petroleum spilled from a wrecked ship carrying oil) 例句 When the huge oil tanker hit the reef, the disaster caused a black tide that harmed most of the nearby seacoast and ruined

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

to set sail 启航 英文释义 To embark on a journey by ship (NOTE: often usedin reference to starting a new project) 例句Next month my daughter will begin her university studies andset sailon a new chapter in herlife.下个月,我女儿将入大

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

音乐天堂:Bonny Bonny, bonny was my seat in the red rosy yard And bonny was my ship in the town of Ballynagard Shade and shelter was for me till I began to fail You all may guess now my distress lies near the Nightingale Grief and woe that I mus

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

in new york freedom looks like too many choices in new york i found a friend to drown out the other voices voices on a cell phone voices from home voices of the hard sell voices down the stairwell in

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

装运 Shipment (一) The shipment has arrived in good condition. 运到之货情况良好 I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment. 我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。 Please exercise better care with future shipm

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

国际贸易的价格表示方法,除了具体金额外,还要包括贸易术语,交货地点及所使用的货币。 如 USD150 FOB Hongkong, STG2000 CIF Liverpool, 其中USD指的是以美金作

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

1.IndyCar driver Dan Weldon was killed Sunday in a massive 15-car wreck duringthe Las Vegas Indy 300 race. It's the first on-track fatality in five years for the IndyCar Series. 2.President Obama begins a three-day bus tour to stop in Asheville, Nort

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(十月)

VOICE ONE: This is Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And this is Bob Doughty with the VOA Special English program EXPLORATIONS. Today, we tell about how people learned an important piece of information necessary for safely sailing on the oceans. It is called l

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(四)月