Amber: Hello, Im Amber and this is bbclearningenglish.com. In Entertainment today, we listen to a review of the seventh, and last, Harry Potter book - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows which millions of children (and adults) rushed out to buy at m

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

But whatever you resolve to do, I want you to commit to it. I want you to really work at it. 但无论你决定做什么,我希望你保证去做。我希望你脚踏实地去做。 I know that sometimes you get that sense from TV that you can be r

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Four dead in 70-car Florida pileup Highway accident at central Florida today where poor visibility on interstate 4 triggered a deadly chain/ reaction. It happened near Lakeland, Florida. Multiple crashes there left 4 people dead, dozens injured. Lat

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

Topic1-The Culture of Tutoring in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Chinese Mainland They strike glamorous poses in posters in shopping malls and on the sides of buses in Hong Kong. But they are not movie stars or supermodels: they are Hong Kong's A-list tutor k

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Lesson 80 Carve Her Name With Pride ( Ⅱ ) Lesson 80 Carve Her Name With Pride ( Ⅱ ) Vera Atkins: Oh, good afternoon. My name's Vera Atkins. I'm looking for Mrs. Szabo. Violette: Oh, that's me. Wil

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力入门 (全四册)

Amber: Hello, I'm Amber, and youre listening to bbclearningenglish.com. In Entertainment today, we listen to an interview with the Oscar-winning actress, Renee Zellweger. She talks about her new film Miss Potter. Miss Potter tells the life story of B

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

CLOSE upon the hour of noon the whole village was suddenly electrified with the ghastly news. No need of the as yet undreamed-of telegraph; the tale flew from man to man, from group to group, from hou

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 有声阅读空间

AT last the sleepy atmosphere was stirred -- and vigorously: the murder trial came on in the court. It became the absorbing topic of village talk immediately. Tom could not get away from it. Every ref

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 有声阅读空间

The Magic Pen of J. K. Rowling

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

Finally tonight: wizards young and old. Harry Potter is back. And so is Jeffrey Brown, with a look at the latest version of Potter-mania from his recent trip to the United Kingdom. At Platform 9 3/4 in London's King Cross Station, it's time again for

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈娱乐系列

US Service Industry Workers Training to Stop Sexual Harassment Accusations of sexual wrongdoing by film producer Harvey Weinstein and other famous people are having an effect on American businesses. What is being called the Weinstein Effect has men i

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Kids React to Movie Trailers This Episode: Harry Potter 小孩如何看待电影预告片 这一集:哈利波特。 Oh, I know this. Dude, this is creeping me ou... Wait, was that Voldermort? Harry Potter! I 'm so sick of Harry Potter. Only one can

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

你有没有想过,收发E-mail占用了你多少工作时间?留意过的人都知道那是一个不小的百分比,足见E-mail的重要性。写英文邮件是个技术活,首要的任务就是搭起E-mail的骨架,然后根据具体情况

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

18This is the word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord : 2Go down to the potter's house, and there I will give you my message. 3So I went down to the potter's house, and I saw him working at the wheel. 4But the pot he was shaping from the clay was ma

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 耶利米书

Who would have expected that a story about an 11-year-old boy wizard would turn into a multi-billion dollar business? Who would have thought that the series would still be so popular after a decade? Who could have anticipated that the child fans of t

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Movie magic can defy reality, but actors are inescapably human. They grow and change, and dont necessarily change for the better. 虽然电影的魔力可以颠覆现实,但演员们仍逃脱不了自己作为普通人的宿命。他们在成长与改

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Battle of the Blockbusters Cinema goers in the UK are licking their lips in anticipation of the films to be released in time for the Christmas holidays. And this year it looks like they will be spoiled for choice as fantasy films continue to dominate

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

鼠标悬停在加粗部分,会显示相应词义和讲解哦! He'd forgotten all about the people in cloaks until he passed a group of them next to the baker's. He eyed them angrily as he passed.

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Why don't you come along? 为什么不和我一起去? A:Hi,Tony,where are you going now? 嗨,托尼,你要去哪里? B:I am going to the cinema. 我要去电影院。 A:What is on tonight? 今晚哪部电影上映? B:Harry potter and the Hal

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Dobby: Harry Potter, such a honor it is. Harry: who are you? Dobby: Dobby, sir. Dobby ,the house-elf. Harry: not to be rude or anything, but thisis not the great time for me to have a house-elf in my bedroom. Dobby: yes sir, Dobby understands. Its j

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音