J.K. Rowling (Author): I know that when I read books as a kid, the characters became part of my fantasy life. Margot Adler (Interviewer): Uh-huh. And you've lived with Harry Potter for more than ten y

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(185) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2001年

SECENE 1 Harry: He killed my parents, didn’t he, the one who gave me 2) this? You know Hagrid, I know you do. Hagrid: First, and understand this, Harry, ’cause it’s very important. Not all wizar

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Scene 1: Harry Potter was born a wizard but after Voldemort, an evil wizard, kills his parents, he is raised by his relatives, the Dursleys, who treats him mor

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2003年

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Part 1 (Harry, Ron and Hermione are on the Hogwarts Express to school.) Harry: I didn't mean to blow her up. I just ... I lost control. Ron: Brilliant. Hermion

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

Harry Potter the Order of the Phoenix The following day dawned just as 1)leaden and rainy as the previous one. Hagrid was still absent from the staff table at breakfast.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

Anna: Hello, I'm Anna Jones and this is Entertainment. Today we're looking at the continuing popularity of the Harry Potter books written by the British author, JK Rowling. The seventh and final book in the series is due to be published soon and wil

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 Entertainment

Harry Potter has been a global publishing phenomenon All around the world millions of people are eagerly waiting for the 16th of July. Thats because it is the day when the sixth Harry Potter novel will be published worldwide . If you are one of the

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

Amber: Hello, I'm Amber, and you're listening to bbclearningenglish.com. In Entertainment today, we listen to an interview with the Oscar-winning actress, Renee Zellweger. She talks about her new film 'Miss Potter'. 'Miss Potter' tells the life stor

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 Entertainment

Hello, Im Amber and this is bbclearningenglish.com. In Entertainment today, we listen to a review of the seventh, and last, Harry Potter book - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows which millions of children (and adults) rushed out to buy at midnight

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 Entertainment

Harry Potter is a boy wizard who has taken over the world. He is everywhere. No one had heard of Harry Potter before 1997. Thats when J.K. Rowling published her first book. Shes the creator of Harry Potter. The first novel was called Harry Potter and

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Harry Potter is a boy wizard who has taken over the world. He is everywhere. No one had heard of Harry Potter before 1997. Thats when J.K. Rowling published her first book. Shes the creator of Harry Potter. The first novel was called Harry Potter and

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-H

The stars of the film pose together The fifth Harry Potter film, 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix', premiered in London on 3rd July under stormy skies, in torrential rain. However, the weather didnt deter the many fans, who gathered in Lei

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

Would you like to take a holiday at Hogwarts? While fans of the fictional adventures of an English boy wizard are counting the days until the publication of the seventh and final Harry Potter book, a theme park inspired by Harry's adventures is to o

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

Excited fans dressed up as wizards The fastest-selling book ever up to this week was the sixth Harry Potter book The Half-Blood Prince. However, author J. K. Rowling has broken her own record as the seventh and final book in the Harry Potter series

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

By Zulima Palacio Washington, D.C. 24 July 2007 The new book Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is the fastest-selling book in history with record sales around the world. Producer Zulima Palacio prepared the story. Jim Bertel narrates it. The seven

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(七月)

Once there was a very religious and skillful potter whose pottery was well-known far and wide. However, he was not satisfied with his finely crafted but fragile pottery. He thought if the pottery made by him could be unbreakable, his reputation and h

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

Fans of the wildly popular Harry Potter franchise are flocking to movie theaters around the world to see the last of eight films based on the books by British author J.K. Rowling. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 is poised to set records

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LOS ANGELES, Oct. 24 (Xinhua) -- A wizard boy is receding from the Realm of Wizardry at last as the Warner Bros. announced on Monday that it will put an end to the circulation of blockbuster franchise Harry Potter at the end of the year. The distribu

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(334) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

NEW YORK, July 11 (Xinhua) -- New York's Lincoln Center was crowded Monday with hundreds of fans who managed to grab a chance to view the premiere(首映式) of the final Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part Two. Some of

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(289) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LONDON, March 26 (Xinhua) -- Harry Potter's fans in Britain could go to Hogwarts with the bespectacled boy and start a magic trip from the upcoming Saturday. The Warner Bros. Studio, which started to build over a decade ago with the launch of the fir

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻